miguel700707 is offline Junior Member

Is there healthy natural steroid alternatives?

I've been reading up on the Internet and have found several "natural steroids " that say they produce the same effects as normal steroids but have no side effects as normal ones is this true??

taaa is offline Junior Member
    yes food

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Proper nutrition, BCAA's, multi Vit., Fish Oil and creatine!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    I know that, but itsNot wat I was talking about
    So it's not true then?

Quote Originally Posted by miguel700707 View Post
    I know that, but itsNot wat I was talking about
    So it's not true then?
    These are the only TRUE alternatives imo!

Follow this link and tell me what u think

http://www.quickg.net/steroid-alternative.php

Type in "quick gains natural steroid " in google and tell me what u think ?

Quote Originally Posted by miguel700707 View Post
    Follow this link and tell me what u think

http://www.quickg.net/steroid-alternative.php
    Baking powder, corn starch and a "propriatary blend" of god knows what that the FDA doesn't require to be put on the label!

Miguel buddy...I have seen your posts and I see what your trying to acomplish. You can do it with nothing but hard work and a great diet! Just follow the advise you have continued to get on this site!

Baking powder, corn starch and a "propriatary blend" of god knows what that the FDA doesn't require to be put on the label!

Miguel buddy...I have seen your posts and I see what your trying to acomplish. You can do it with nothing but hard work and a great diet! Just follow the advise you have continued to get on this site!
    Ok fine lol ill workout haha

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    This is from WebMD on the active ingredient:

Androstenetrione is a steroid . Despite serious safety concerns, it is used for improving athletic performance.

Androstenetrione is promoted as an alternative to “prohormones” such as androstenedione. Marketers claim that androstenetrione increases the body's natural testosterone levels and therefore is free from the negative side effects of prohormones. There is no reliable evidence to back these claims.

How does it work?
    The body converts some of the male hormone testosterone to the female hormone estrogen. Androstenetrione blocks this conversion. Some people suggest that the body makes up for the falling estrogen level by making more testosterone. They further suggest that the higher levels of testosterone will improve athletic performance. Some people who sell androstenetrione say that it increases total testosterone by 188% and free testosterone by 226% over 3 weeks of use. But there is no scientifically reliable research in people that supports these claims.

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supple...DROSTENETRIONE

I trust their study references more than QuickGains.

They Claim: "These ingredients have been shown, in human clinical trials, to almost double testosterone, increase free testosterone (the testosterone level that is most important), decrease Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) (the compound that binds to testosterone to keep it in the unusable state), increase IGF-1 levels, and modulate cortisol levels. With this increase in both total and free testosterone, your strength and drive in the gym will follow, leading to superior lean muscle mass gains."

But they don't site the source of this study.

Listen, if you're actually considering buying this crap, I just happen to have some magic beans you may be interested in...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigshotvictoria
    This is from WebMD on the active ingredient:

Androstenetrione is a steroid . Despite serious safety concerns, it is used for improving athletic performance.

Androstenetrione is promoted as an alternative to "prohormones" such as androstenedione. Marketers claim that androstenetrione increases the body's natural testosterone levels and therefore is free from the negative side effects of prohormones. There is no reliable evidence to back these claims.

How does it work?
    The body converts some of the male hormone testosterone to the female hormone estrogen. Androstenetrione blocks this conversion. Some people suggest that the body makes up for the falling estrogen level by making more testosterone. They further suggest that the higher levels of testosterone will improve athletic performance. Some people who sell androstenetrione say that it increases total testosterone by 188% and free testosterone by 226% over 3 weeks of use. But there is no scientifically reliable research in people that supports these claims.

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supple...DROSTENETRIONE

I trust their study references more than QuickGains.

They Claim: "These ingredients have been shown, in human clinical trials, to almost double testosterone, increase free testosterone (the testosterone level that is most important), decrease Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) (the compound that binds to testosterone to keep it in the unusable state), increase IGF-1 levels, and modulate cortisol levels. With this increase in both total and free testosterone, your strength and drive in the gym will follow, leading to superior lean muscle mass gains."

But they don't site the source of this study.

Listen, if you're actually considering buying this crap, I just happen to have some magic beans you may be interested in...
    So what does all that mean? Make it easier to understand lol that meant nothing to me??

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    The answer is no. The only 'natural steroids ' are the ones your body already produces

This product is a scam, not real at all. Don't waste your time.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Banner up top would be where I started if I wanted steriod alternatives.

Check this blog out: http://www.ergo-log.com/testosteroneboosters.html

This is one of my go to education blogs...just loaded with great information!

Thanks guys you have all changed my mind. I wont buy it no more. The funny thing is that I was just doing this because my brother was the one who showed it to me in the first place lol and he had already ordered it do now he's gonna try it and I wanted to see others opinions. But thanks (:
    Ill just sit back and watch wat happens he's trying to find a shortcut because I'm younger and been working out longer than him so he recently started working out because he noticed the results I was getting! Haha

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Chicken and beef

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JTathlete View Post
    The answer is no. The only 'natural steroids ' are the ones your body already produces

This product is a scam, not real at all. Don't waste your time.
    thats what I think too

Thread Information