Antoinefan is offline Junior Member

SOOOO HUNGRY ! but why ?

so im 3 weeks in to my first cycle. cycle looks like this :

week 1-12 Newport test enanthate 500mgs/week
    week 1-12 newport aromasin 12.5mgs eod
    week 14 on Novla 40/40/20/20
    clomid 100/50/50/50

ive always had an appetite, its in my genes haha. but sine ive been running this cycle i cant stop the hunger ! i eat 7 meals a day about 4000 cals 40% protein, 30% carbs and 30% fat. really clean foods too. but i want more and more and more. i find myslef stopping sometimes after the gym to get food because i cant wait until i get home.

some stats on me: ps i know im young

20 yrs old
    5'7" tall about 200lbs 14-16%bf

im already a tad chubbier than i wanted to be so im afraid to eat alot more. should i up the calories ?

brb gotta eat haha

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Thats normal dude....lol at your age doing AAS...you will be on viagre at age 28 lol

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    Thats normal dude....lol at your age doing AAS...you will be on viagre at age 28 lol
    isnt 4000cals enough for me though ? i knew gear would make me more hungry but this is as basic of a cyce as it gets and im starving haha

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck
    This is very true!!!

It seems the younger guys must be getting told how good steroids are without the consequences. These young guys see the big lads with the big muscles and think I want to look like that and I want it now! Forget about hard graft in the gym and good skills in the kitchen. I will just inject this and take that MAGIC!

losieloos is offline Associate Member
    Just eat more, maybe your not eating enought carbs or food in general lay out yiur diet for us.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I say eat and keep eating at your age, as long as working out hard and frequently, don't worry about calories!!!

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    For the record I am against someone your age using AAS, but I guess you've made up your mind. I hope you understand the potential consequences.

Head to the diet section and post your exact diet including your all macros... if you're eat 4000 cal of clean food, that's a pretty good amount of food, so before we can answer we need to know what and when you're eating

some of you are curious as to what my dieat looks like, this is a taste: no pun intended haha

meal one:
    4 free range eggs, 1 cup of egg whites
    whatever veggies i want, usaully about a cup of peppers and onions diced
    3/4 cup of oats

meal two:
    1 cup of sweet potatoe
    8oz of lean ground turkey
    1 and 1/2 cups of brocoli

meal three:
    3/4 cup of oats
    2 scoops (50g) whey isolate
    2 tbsp of organic alond butter
    12oz water

meal: 4 and 5 are the same
    1 cup brown(or sometimes white or basmati) rice
    1 and 1/2 cups of greens of any kind (i like brocolli or asparagus)
    8-10 oz or lean grass fed beef.

meal six:
    big spinach salad, usually with peppers and kale
    8oz of chicken breast
    1 cup of fruit, usually black and blue berries.
    i use 2 tbsp of EVOO and some vinagrette dressing

meal seven:
    usually the same shake as meal 3, sometimes i have a bowl (1 and 1/2 cups) of oats with raisins and strawberries
    this meal is usually at like 10 or 11pm so i try to keep the carbs down but i get HUNGRY !!!!!

everything cooked in organic extra virgin coconut oil
    i drink close to 5L water a day
    no dairy

-i take animal pak multi vits with meal 1
    -gaspari aminolast and glycofuse intra workout
    -bio x power whey for whey isolate
    -universal real gains with late shake or after workout

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    I say eat and keep eating at your age, as long as working out hard and frequently, don't worry about calories!!!
    i dont f*** around in the gym. 5 day split, 2 rest days. solid mix of bb and powerlifting. i do alot more isolation now that i wanna put on lean mass. but i can rock a 405 deadlift for 4-6, bench 285 for a triple, back squatteed 345 for 2 today.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post
    For the record I am against someone your age using AAS, but I guess you've made up your mind. I hope you understand the potential consequences.

Head to the diet section and post your exact diet including your all macros... if you're eat 4000 cal of clean food, that's a pretty good amount of food, so before we can answer we need to know what and when you're eating
    sorry dude, didnt read your comment until after i posted my diet. its in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv View Post
    This is very true!!!

It seems the younger guys must be getting told how good steroids are without the consequences. These young guys see the big lads with the big muscles and think I want to look like that and I want it now! Forget about hard graft in the gym and good skills in the kitchen. I will just inject this and take that MAGIC!
    i undertand your concern, and appreciate it. but whats done is done and ive made my descision. ive done my research and have alot of good freinds and supporters who have been using for a long time.

diet look ok ?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I dont believe that is anywhere near 4000 cals Bro.Do your macros and you will see.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I dont believe that is anywhere near 4000 cals Bro.Do your macros and you will see.
    I agree looks like alot less
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    i was taking my 1300 cals worth of gainers into acoount when i said 4000cals. its probably closer to 3000 worth of food. is it not enough ?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Antoinefan View Post

i was taking my 1300 cals worth of gainers into acoount when i said 4000cals. its probably closer to 3000 worth of food. is it not enough ?
    Then replace the shakes with food if your hungry
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Then replace the shakes with food if your hungry
    sick thhanks haha

boxingfan30 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Antoinefan View Post
    i dont f*** around in the gym. 5 day split, 2 rest days. solid mix of bb and powerlifting. i do alot more isolation now that i wanna put on lean mass. but i can rock a 405 deadlift for 4-6, bench 285 for a triple, back squatteed 345 for 2 today.
    The weight you can lift is all well and good, but if you can't get your di*k to lift in 10 years, what has it gained you? lol You're hungry because you're 20 and you're supposed to eat all the time, adding gear to it will only increase it.

Quote Originally Posted by Antoinefan

i undertand your concern, and appreciate it. but whats done is done and ive made my descision. ive done my research and have alot of good freinds and supporters who have been using for a long time.
    I disagree completely with this. Your only 3 weeks in and you could stop and do a pct it would be much safer to do that then carry on with this cycle.

You say you have done your research but you wouldn't cycle at this age if you had. Your not going into competition are you? If not then its not worth the risk to your body.

Your friends and supporters aren't gonna help when you can't get it up for your GF or are they gonna step in for you lol

See sense man STOP your cycle. Your natural test levels will be at their peaks right now. Learn how to eat and train then in 4-5 years time do a cycle. It's really not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv View Post
    I disagree completely with this. Your only 3 weeks in and you could stop and do a pct it would be much safer to do that then carry on with this cycle.

You say you have done your research but you wouldn't cycle at this age if you had. Your not going into competition are you? If not then its not worth the risk to your body.

Your friends and supporters aren't gonna help when you can't get it up for your GF or are they gonna step in for you lol

See sense man STOP your cycle. Your natural test levels will be at their peaks right now. Learn how to eat and train then in 4-5 years time do a cycle. It's really not worth it.
    i know how to eat and train bro, thats something ive never had issues with. well i guess i was sketchy with diet at first but ive always had people show me how to train and ave always had a high intensity. and i fully understand what you mean by its not too late to get on to my PCT and end this cycle. but what i mean by whats done is done is that i finally worked the ourage up to pin and gotten to the point where my injections are 100% painless. (no PIP anymore). im just gonna ride this cycle trough and it may be my last for a while. i just want the extra kick. and as for shows, there is an open show in october that i would love to compete in, open physique. that was kind of what i was aiming for. to use this cycle to put on a few lbs, maye get to 215-220 and stay at a relatively low bf%. then have a 16 week natural cut before the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Antoinefan

i know how to eat and train bro, thats something ive never had issues with. well i guess i was sketchy with diet at first but ive always had people show me how to train and ave always had a high intensity. and i fully understand what you mean by its not too late to get on to my PCT and end this cycle. but what i mean by whats done is done is that i finally worked the ourage up to pin and gotten to the point where my injections are 100% painless. (no PIP anymore). im just gonna ride this cycle trough and it may be my last for a while. i just want the extra kick. and as for shows, there is an open show in october that i would love to compete in, open physique. that was kind of what i was aiming for. to use this cycle to put on a few lbs, maye get to 215-220 and stay at a relatively low bf%. then have a 16 week natural cut before the show.
    Well hopefully everything works out and you don't end up with any lasting problems, but they won't show for a couple if years anyway so.......

Seriously good luck!!!! I'm out

Thread Information