PeteyP is offline Junior Member

First Cycle...... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK I've Been reading my a$$ off on this site as all of the vets suggest... and i think my head might actually explode!!!!!!!!!!

So I need some serious assistance!

i'm 29 been lifting for 7 years extremely dedicated i'm 5'10" 240 at about 25%

going to run my first cycle I already have the following gear

Test E 400
    Deca Dura 200mg
    all that I have read suggest running just the test for the first cycle... I'm fine with that I would like to do this as cautiously as possible!
    Could someone please help set me up a plan for this. I need to know what other gear i need to purchase and have on hand when i start. Also all and any pct that i need and how and when to dose all of it! Like I said not worried about running the deca yet maybe on the next cycle.

Thanks to everyone in advance that is willing to help!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Your body fat is a bit too high to be using AAS at the moment. I would recommend that you dial in your diet and reduce you BF to around 15% first. This will reduce any likleyhood of unwanted sides associated to high BF like Estrogen - bloating, acne, ED..ect.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with Mickey Bro this is a BAD idea.You need to hit the diet section and they will help you.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteyP View Post
    OK I've Been reading my a$$ off on this site as all of the vets suggest... and i think my head might actually explode!!!!!!!!!!

So I need some serious assistance!

i'm 29 been lifting for 7 years extremely dedicated i'm 5'10" 240 at about 25%

going to run my first cycle I already have the following gear

Test E 400
    Deca Dura 200mg
    all that I have read suggest running just the test for the first cycle... I'm fine with that I would like to do this as cautiously as possible!
    Could someone please help set me up a plan for this. I need to know what other gear i need to purchase and have on hand when i start. Also all and any pct that i need and how and when to dose all of it! Like I said not worried about running the deca yet maybe on the next cycle.

Thanks to everyone in advance that is willing to help!

Well if you have been reading so much you would know that your bodyfat percent is way to high and Test E/C should be your first cycle only. You spoke of no AI, HCG or PCT either. All of this is in threads that are at the top of the page in red.

Ok well i will keep on researching while i cut down on body fat! There is just so much info on this site its making my brain boil! Thanks for all the help guys!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's only confusing because you are thinking to much and trying to figure out what is the BEST cycle to run. In other words you are trying to figure out what to stack with what and how much. STOP... Run test only for the 1st cycle. This says Test and dbol but keep it more simple, just test. You will be happy with the results once you get your body fat down to under 15%

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...o#.UOwKr7_hxv8

Yea i have come to terms with just test thats no big deal . Trust me i dont mind keeping it simple actually i would rather it be that way! Just going to cut the body fat and keep reading until i get it low enough and then run JUST test e ! Thanks agian!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteyP View Post
    Yea i have come to terms with just test thats no big deal . Trust me i dont mind keeping it simple actually i would rather it be that way! Just going to cut the body fat and keep reading until i get it low enough and then run JUST test e ! Thanks agian!
    No problem. We have all been there, done that and it's very confusing at first. We all want to over complicate it.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep researching bro,I have been in youre shoes it gets pretty overwhelming after a while.Give it time and it will start to make sense

Going grocery shopping today with all the info I have got from this site!!!!!!!!!!! Going to get this BF down. I cant wait!!!!!!!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information