Grant is offline Member

Question Mexico border trouble

Have any of you been down south since the tragedy? I am wondering how strict and how tight they are running checks at the border.

CYCLEON Guest
    ive heard its pretty bad if you are coming back by car - If you are white (or blacK) probably not too much trouble in the walk overs - ask Mike.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I went across 4 days ago and things were pretty smooth. I went across in Nogales, AZ. The lines comin back were only about 6 / 7 deep - of course this was on a Wednesday afternoon. I walked across though and found no troubles. I was still nervous even though I didn't have anything on me. I made my runner walk in front of me just to make sure he wouldn't bolt after I crossed, plus I could keep an eye on him very well that way. I think it all depends on where you are basically. If you're in San Diego / Tijuana - yeah, things are probably gonna be a little slow cause the town's huge. But, say you cross in Arizona or New Mexico, you'll probably get by with ease.

Mike Guest
    not as bad as you would think at the SD border - just cant be stupid

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    My buddy went over and had no prob. He's a huge mutha too! He said the car infront of him got stoped and made everyone get out and check the hell out of it. They were muslim. So if you look muslim I'd be careful.

Grant is offline Member

MexicanBorder

i leave tomorrow so i will tell you all what to expect and the ease/difficulty i had

esco is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Good l;uck bro, im plnning on heading down in a wee or so. ( SD border). Yah its kinda scary, i feel ya on that. tell us how it goes. peace.

Eddy23 is offline New Member
    I'm still waiting for my friend wich is down there and he is telling me that is kind of hard for him to come here cause he is spanish.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator
    I can't tell you about Mexico, but here's a little info for the northern crowd about the Canadian border (where T-Enanthate is a fraction of the cost in the U.S.) . . .

I just crossed both ways the other day between N.Y. and Ontario, and things are very tight getting out of the U.S. The N.Y. State Police are manning the border exit, stopping every vehicle, asking you to pop open your trunk and your glove compartment (in case any Arab midgets are hiding inside the glove compartment, perhaps), and asking more questions than usual. "Do you have any guns with you, sir? Any bombs?" Seriously, although the guy asked it with a smile on his face. "No," I answered to his first question. "Not today," I responded to the second with, needless to say, a smile on my face.)

Going into Canada, ditto. Popping both the trunk and the glove compartment. (Canadian Customs also asks about guns, but not about bombs. They do, however, ask about pepper spray, which is also forbidden.) The big change: For entry, Canadian Customs wants to see proof of citizenship - for U.S. citizens, that means a current passport or a birth certificate.

Coming back into the U.S. from Canada, nothing more than usual, except that each booth had two Customs agents instead of one and they were asking all cars to pop the trunk. There was no checkpointo n the way out of Canada. No request for identification on the U.S. side. (Interestingly enough, I do declare both the T-enanthate and the syruinges, but as I do, I'm handing them copies of the prescriptions from both U.S. and Ontario physicians. I also get other prescriptions up there, so it's obvious that I know the procedure, and they hang loose.)

Bottom line, at least at the northern end: At the moment, it's more difficult to get out of the U.S and into Canada than it is to get out of Canada and back into the U.S.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    what's the name of this thread again? Mexico Border Trouble? or was it Canadian Border trouble? haha..just givin you some shit TNT. gots to know about all border's to the all-mighty country, so thanks for keepin us up to date on the northern one...

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by KeyMastur
    what's the name of this thread again? Mexico Border Trouble? or was it Canadian Border trouble? haha..just givin you some shit TNT. gots to know about all border's to the all-mighty country, so thanks for keepin us up to date on the northern one...
    No sweat, KeyMastur . . . Just a reminder that some of head north rather than south for our . . . goodies.

CYCLEON Guest
    we will simply have to set up another thread dubbed "northern exposure"

bigmrclean is offline Junior Member
    Not bad if you are driving back across to San Diego. They usually ask a few questions, they ask you to pop your trunk, and then you are all good. If you walk across, they now scan your bags, purses, etc. My girl got caught with some Soma pills, but she talked her way out of it and got to keep them. They saw the pills in her purse through the xray machine. You also have to walk thru metal detectors. Walking across used to be easy, but IMO it is a hassle. You are better off to take a girl with you and drive across. Looks like you are on vacation. Works everytime. Now I just gotta get mine to go back across with me.

bigmrclean

nkkinetics is offline New Member
    My buddy went down with his runner and a chick and had no problem(SD border) said it wasnt to bad, another friend did have a little trouble said the line was very long and took a couple of hours to get back

bigreb is offline Associate Member
    I made two runs this week, one in nogales and one in Jaurez(el paso), both were a total joke. I was nervous on the 1st one. They asked me if I had any produce or pharmacueticals. I said "no", and they said "have a nice day" BTW, I did carry a sombrero back for the tourist look. At the El Paso, they didn't ask me shit.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    I went down to the laredo border and it was pretty bad. They were pulling cars over left and right. A buddy of mine tried to hide some gear in his car and got busted. They impounded his car and he had to go to a police auction to get his car back. Just a heads up if you try to smuggle some gear when driving across, better in my opinion to get a runner.

justme is offline Associate Member
    forgive my ignorance, what is a runner? (a freind who walks through ahead of you?)

I would be terified to go through customs with anything, heck I am terified going through now with nothing. (when I was little my mom used to scare the crap out of me going through customs, "be quite look straight ahead only speak when spoken to blah blah......")
    Still does.
    My wife hates going through with me. ( one day I will get over the fear but don't think I could ever take something across with out sweating bullets.

bigmrclean is offline Junior Member
    I know what a runner is and all but where the hell do you find these people?

chevy44 is offline Member
    i went to caldones last week and i walked across, i was nervous as shit (i had 4 bottles of gear taped to my junk) so when the lady asked,"citizenship?" i said, " us BABY" and she got pissed "dont ever call me baby!" i almost shit my pants! but besides that everythnig went smooth

GRIPS is offline Associate Member
    a runner is someone you pay to bring stuff across the border for you. And as for walking across the border in SD i hope yu have 1-2 hour to blow because that about how long the line coming across to the US takes.

Thread Information