prednisone plz help

yesterday i was running and my leg sliped so i had an inflamation in my left leg legament the pain was unbeatable...my doctor prescribed me prednisone 60mg dose for 7 days i know prednisone will make water retention ,high blood pressure and will realease protein so for the protein realese i will be taking 2 extra whey protein shake everyday but for the water retention can i use nolvadex coz i realy tired my self to cut in those 2 moths i have used clen /eca strict diet i dont want to loose all my cuts so nolvadex would help??if no what should i do??

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i dont think nolva will help because the retention isnt from estrogen. If you are only on for a week i wouldnt worry about it. You will loose quickly after you stop
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

jrock34 is offline Associate Member

pred

Slow down a little chief. Prednisone sucks and makes you feel week and shitty. you will return to normal after you get off it. i took enough for a horse and it made me feel awful but you will be fine.
    lay off the other drugs, let yourself heal and get back to normal in no time. No need to fuck your system up more...

ok 10x guys for the help i will try to get lasix if i didnt get it i will leave it like this

Thread Information