#1stunna is offline Junior Member

How long should you wait between test/ tren cycles?

How long should you wait between Test/Tren cycles?

What are doseage suggestion for adding Winstrol into my next Test/tren E cycle? Nothing crazy just intermediate doseage?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by #1stunna
    How long should you wait between Test/Tren cycles?

What are doseage suggestion for adding Winstrol into my next Test/tren E cycle? Nothing crazy just intermediate doseage?
    We are going to need to see your stats but time on cycle=time off including pct. This is the general rule. I would suggest labs as well before , during and after to make sure you have recovered

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Skip the winny if ur running tren . Its a waste.

190lbs
    10% bf
    6'
    35 yrs old

Im on HRt so I will not be doing PCT but if suggested I can run som HCG . The current cycle will be 8 weeks long. I took labs at begining of cycle. Estro was high but I got that back in line. I was planning on doing labs again before my next cycle starts. THis was my first Tren E cycle and it was not bad at all. Only side i had was night sweats. I have gained a solid 15lbs of muscle. I went with a low dose of 250mg Tren E on this first go around to see how my body reacts and have been happy with my results. Tren is definelty for me

Some things to check that have recovered/returned to baseline before blasting again:

Liver values
    Kidney values
    Lipid profile
    Hematocrit and RBC
    Blood pressure

A general rule would be to take an equal amount of time off as you were on. Even though you don't have to worry with HPTA recovery, taking supra physiological amounts of androgens (especially tren ) can be stressful on the body and cause other health issues. Especially watch your BP both on cycle and off. I love me some tren too, good luck!

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stosh_112 View Post
    Skip the winny if ur running tren. Its a waste.
    Why do you say that?

Thanks for the advice I will end this cylce next week, so April 1 will start my next cycle. Perfect timing for summer. I will run bw right before then to check everything. I been realy surprised how easy this tren cycle has been. Other than the gains I have really cant even tell Im on it. I was thinking of bumping my doseage up to 350/400mg this next cycle.

Thread Information