XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member

my cycles are getting close, damn

Hello all, I had to start my winter cycle begin of december, but due some problems, i'll start it next week, or end of january. Its 8 weeks sust 500 trenA 350. my concern is that my summercicle MUST start the 1st of june. I know the rule time on = time off, but after my last sust 250 trenA 275 cycle, i was perfectly recovered after 1 month. If everything goes well i'll start PCT mid-end march, end PCT in may. Fukc, its veeery close , virtually no time off. Maybe i shall do only 6 weeks??? Thanks

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    Hello all, I had to start my winter cycle begin of december, but due some problems, i'll start it next week, or end of january. Its 8 weeks sust 500 trenA 350. my concern is that my summercicle MUST start the 1st of june. I know the rule time on = time off, but after my last sust 250 trenA 275 cycle, i was perfectly recovered after 1 month. If everything goes well i'll start PCT mid-end march, end PCT in may. Fukc, its veeery close , virtually no time off. Maybe i shall do only 6 weeks??? Thanks
    Why not just wait? Time on plus pct should equal time off

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The more you cycle the longer time you need off to recover. This is how people end up staying on all the time.
    Have you had bloodwork done?

doing 6 weeks instead of 8, would it be g2g? or is it only a waste of health and gear?? I mean its all fast acting compounds, susta and trenA, so maybe i could get some good results maybe higher dose???
    no bloodwork done, I'm fine so I guess I'll do it after summer.
    thanks

ANIMAL is offline Associate Member
    So no blood work done but you know you recovered? I wish I had your superpowers. Just because you don't have labido issues doesn't mean "you're recovered".

6 weeks is a waste. Do you use proper AI, HCG in your cycles? Do more homework.

What are your stats? If you can't get blood work then you shouldn't be cycling, period. Would you drive a car if you were blind?

I know I should do bloodwork, but till I get no issues, I won't be able to do it through insurance. and every test is 20€ or more, a complete BW coud be very expensive. the only diffenerce between before and after is libido, now my libido is higher, I'm heavier, and slight more acne than before cycle. ATM its not an issue, actually I'm happy, and acne is not that bad, I came from having 0 acne to have the same acne that I had as I was 16-17. and the same libido. my nuts are working well, and although I fück ED, I can jerk out like before.

I used HCG , nolva and everything, although my nuts never shrinked.

so 6 weeks are bunk? and 1 month rest, after PCT is to short?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    yes 6 weeks is to short especially with sust.
    And there is more then just getting your test levels back to taking time off. Steroids effect other things. RBC, cholesterol......
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1 month rest after PCT is way too short and doesn't count for recovery before starting another cycle.

We want you to be aware of something: when your cycles get close like this, you also get closer to becoming a TRT patient.

Ask anyone here who is on TRT, they'll tell you all about it.

The only rational choice here is to wait for another 2 months before starting a new cycle, unless you consider being a TRT patient for the rest of your life as a rational option too.

but so its impossible to do 2 cycles a year, isn't it??? No I don't want to be a TRT patient, no no no. anyways, if I do my cycle now, it would be the 3rd in a year...

Thread Information