Thread: First cycle

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Cool First cycle

Well, I started my first cycle ever 3 days ago. Once I was younger I swore I would never touch gear, but after wasting 1000's of dollars on "supplements" and realizing over the years how bunk they are and wasted a lot of cash, I figured I would give it a whirl.
    What I am taking,
    .75mg tren ace
    .5mg test C , both eod
    20-30mg dbol pre workout

The reason I am posting is im looking for some help on nutrition. Im 190lbs and sitting around 10%BF at the moment, would like to lower my BF and also pack on some lean muscle. I don't like the high high calorie approach because I think it was way over rated, but realistically what would a good target calorie point be daily? Im shooting for around 2500 daily, 180prot/carbs and 70-80g of fat. Been eating the same meals everyday for past 3 days and have no complaints, can change things if needed but basically want to know if running gear you can get leaner and bigger at the same time?

Thanks in advcance for any replies!

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I strongly recommend you discontinue the cycle now. Or at least drop the tren and dbol . You didn't do research!

You need to get your diet figured out and research on how to use AAS.

Supplements aren't a waste. Your not eating right. Go to the diet section here and read stickies.

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the board! You'll get a better response if you post your question in the nutrition section and give a lay out of your diet. Someone will help with your total calories given your goal.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Horrible first cycle.
    you didnt post dosages you posted the volume your injecting which means nothing
    You have no ai in there and using d-bol trying to cut.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    If you think the high calorie approach is overrated, then you'll never be any bigger than you are now..................leaner maybe, but never bigger. Right now your intake is nothing more than maintenance, & barely at that, if you want to grow, you have to up your intake.........PERIOD. It's not possible to gain muscle without providing the body with sufficient nutrition to build with.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    How tall are you?
    How old are you?

Thread Information