Jalpds is offline New Member

anadrol / Test P and Tren cycle

Hi guys,

This is my second cycle. I wanted to a more advanced cycle so I decided to go on Anadrol , Tren and test prop..

Whats the best way to run it to achieve the best performance and is anything that I can take to keep the swealing down as I dont want to keep too bloated..

Many thanks

Jaime

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    stats and cycle experience and goals of this?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    This is way too strong and advanced for you. You could give the anadrol a run. But don't stack Tren and anadrol for 2nd go

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Why would you even want to? Didnt you make good gains off your 1st cycle? People make the mistake of thinking they need more juice to get big after their 1st cycle.And that is wrong! The answer is FOOD! you can run the same dose many times and get great results.All you got to do is eat and train right.

valkyrie is offline Female Member
    To me tren and adrol just don't go together. Tren with s more cutty oral maybe var Winstrol not Anadrol . I see no reason not to do the test plus the Anadrol especially if you're looking to bulk.

(And food)

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Why would you even want to? Didnt you make good gains off your 1st cycle? People make the mistake of thinking they need more juice to get big after their 1st cycle.And that is wrong! The answer is FOOD! you can run the same dose many times and get great results.All you got to do is eat and train right.

This is very true advice. I did the opposite of this advice and went with the more must be better. I ran almost doubler my dosage from my 1st cycle. It did nothing better. Well, I got more side effects. My back is covered in pimples and my roid rage is unbearable at times. Yet the gains are the same at best.

Thread Information