enigma10 is offline Member

Test and Clen, might be counterproductive ?

So we have all heard about losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time SO is using clen and test counterproductive ?

Patz is offline Junior Member
    Wondering the sane!

Bump

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It is not counterproductive to use both Clen and Test during a cycle regarding the issue here.

It ultimately boils down to your daily caloric input-output.

It is; however, not a great idea to put that much strain on your cardiovascular system by cycling both Clen and Test at the same time unless you are a professional IFBB athlete or something who has a lot to win or loose in this gig.

So in my case i want to lose fat but not wait longer to start cycle, clen and test with atkins diet (low carb not no carb) should assist and hitting it hard.

?

Atomini is offline Banned
    What??? I don't even really understand the original question.

Some use Clenbuterol to stave off fat gain during a bulk, but I believe this is useless because Clenbuterol's fat burning properties only really shine in a hypocaloric state when cutting. This goes for any fat burner out there. You won't ever lose any significant amount of fat while bulking up or gaining muscle, since you need to be in a fairly modest caloric surplus to be gaining.

Pick one or the other, either cut or bulk. Don't pick both, you'll just be spinning your wheels trying to do something that you won't get 100% accomplished progress on. I've tried it and it doesn't work.

stpete is offline Banned
    ^^^^ That. Agreed.

Soar is offline Productive Member
    The Tren god has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    What??? I don't even really understand the original question.

Some use Clenbuterol to stave off fat gain during a bulk, but I believe this is useless because Clenbuterol's fat burning properties only really shine in a hypocaloric state when cutting. This goes for any fat burner out there. You won't ever lose any significant amount of fat while bulking up or gaining muscle, since you need to be in a fairly modest caloric surplus to be gaining.

Pick one or the other, either cut or bulk. Don't pick both, you'll just be spinning your wheels trying to do something that you won't get 100% accomplished progress on. I've tried it and it doesn't work.
    Well before i posted i searched and reviewed many many answers that shined on its a effective thing to do but now I'm reading otherwise from one person. Also the question is fairly simple that i originally asked.

I hear taking Clen and Test work but i thought it was counterproductive, just wanted more feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Soar View Post
    The Tren god has spoken.
    Say what now ?

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma10 View Post
    Well before i posted i searched and reviewed many many answers that shined on its a effective thing to do but now I'm reading otherwise from one person. Also the question is fairly simple that i originally asked.

I hear taking Clen and Test work but i thought it was counterproductive, just wanted more feedback.
    While using Clenbuterol with Testosterone would probably help your body to lean out while adding muscle mass, the quality of the fat burning and the muscle building won't be 100% each compared to if you put total focus of effort on either one at a time. The combination of the two do work well but the bulk of your results will be determined by your diet, and it's extremely hard to adjust it as such that you will burn fat while adding mass. That's because the general rule is:

To gain muscle: you need to eat a few hundred more calories every day above maintenance (BMR)
    To lose fat: you need to eat a few hundred less calories every day below maintenance (BMR)

Trying to meet the two in the middle is excruciatingly difficult even with the assistance of drugs.

Thread Information