Thread: First Cycle????

new to this stuff. is offline New Member

First Cycle????

Hi everyone,

Iv been reading into steroids as much as i can but still a little unsure where to start.

I'm looking at suss250 with deca durabolin and an estrogen blocker, from what iv read aromasin seems to be the go there.

Just wondering first if i should stack these for a first cycle or just do the suss 250 by itself with an estrogen blocker?

And also whats the best way to take it as in how far apart and how much to take at a time and for how long?

Also whats the best/good pct to use? was told Tribulus is good to help bring testosterone levels back to normal or was wondering if the bio forge iv used would be good? (i may be way off with what just asked though, still a little unsure on this pct)

Thank you in advance, all advice will be greatly appreciated.

Do have a mate who will be helping to watch me as he's done cycles before and recommended just a test by itself first cycle but thought i'd get a few more thoughts.

I have used test boosters before like Tribulus and bio forge.

I'm 28, 5'11" 85kg's at present, not sure on body fat % but working hard to drop to at least 80kg's by the end of Jan to mid Feb before doing a cycle.
    I have a good healthy clean diet and have given up alcohol and any soft drinks in order to achieve this and get the maximum out of my results.
    Aim is to do a cycle and pct and be buff by start of July, would this be possible too if i started cycle around mid Feb?

Thanks.
    Last edited by new to this stuff.; 01-11-2013 at 08:16 AM.

warlockjmr is offline Junior Member
    Before you'll get advice most will want to see a full diet day with macros and body fat %.

I'd pop this up first mate.

I don't know the macros, etc but can try and work this out over the weekend.
    As for body fat % i can try and find out, asked at a couple of gyms and none of them said they were able to do it so i didn't bother in the end. Will try and ask again when i go tomorrow.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I'll try and give my current diet and my planned diet (basically just protein shakes and some more carbs) by the end of the weekend.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by new to this stuff.
    I don't know the macros, etc but can try and work this out over the weekend.
    As for body fat % i can try and find out, asked at a couple of gyms and none of them said they were able to do it so i didn't bother in the end. Will try and ask again when i go tomorrow.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I'll try and give my current diet and my planned diet (basically just protein shakes and some more carbs) by the end of the weekend.
    Put your diet in the nutrition section. Use myfitnesspal app to help you figure out your calories and macros

Fuzion83TX is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warlockjmr View Post
    Before you'll get advice most will want to see a full diet day with macros and body fat %.

I'd pop this up first mate.
    Im thinking about starting a cycle soon but want to get educated first... so excuse the noob question is what are macros?

JayIsPumped is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv View Post
    Put your diet in the nutrition section. Use myfitnesspal app to help you figure out your calories and macros
    don't listen to the numbers it adds up cuz their not right.. jus use carbs cals fat and proteins ...also theres a barcode scanner witch is really helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzion83TX View Post
    Im thinking about starting a cycle soon but want to get educated first... so excuse the noob question is what are macros?
    Macro nutrients are

Carbs 4cals per gram
    Protein 4 cals per gram
    Fats 9 cals per gram

yeh iv got my fitnesspal app, i had to make a couple of the things up as they didn't have exactly what i was eating so some were higher and some were lower in numbers.

my current diet i have Rough guess based on my fitness pal app (app says totals 1,800 calories), total fat (g) = 63. Total carbs (g) = 352. Total Protein (g) = 98.
    Calorie break down is 59% carbs, 24% fat and 16% protein.

Roughly Based on planned diet (app says totals 2,670 calories), Total fat (g) = 71. Total carbs (g) = 419. Total Protein (g) = 223.
    Calorie break down is 52% carbs, 20% fat and 28% protein.

Will continue to drink approx 3-4 liters of water a day on both.

Still trying to work out body fat % but as said trying to drop as much body fat as possible between now and mid Feb before starting a cycle.
    Hope this helps a bit.

Jayispumped, that scanner really does help, i scanned my protein containers, although one was a low carb one, would probably switch this to some thing with more carbs.
    Last edited by new to this stuff.; 01-11-2013 at 10:55 PM.

I just carry around a gallon of water with me and drink atleast one aday

Thread Information