I need some help from vets. I haven't posted on here in a while.. I bolded the question sorry if I missed anything I'm just typing this as fast as possible before heading to work.

I had gyno surgery last year and got off a cycle just over 3 months ago. I was planning on starting a new one in February for contest prep. I got off a test e cycle of 600mg and I had taken ADEX with it throughout PCT which consisted of nolva and clomid.

So now that im about 2-3 months out of my pct I see a little bit of gyno on both sides. I didn't notice any tingling sensation but who knows when I got it since I didn't wear a tight shirt for a while its very minor and I'm very lean just under 10%BF so its not very noticeable without a shirt on I have to be wearing a tight polyester shirt to notice it.

I talked to a couple buddies only one had experienced this. He jumped on a cycle right away and ran ADEX with it and had success. But I dont know if thats the best thing to do in this situation since I've had surgery before I dont know if that makes a difference. Last year I couldnt compete because I blew out my knee and I dont want to miss another one. I ran test and deca and my knee feels better than it did before I blew it out.

So my options are run low dose test at 2-300 week 1-10 (just a maintenance dose) with tren a at 450 week 3-8 with ADEX throughout and with PCT. I was adviced no HCG because that could cause the gyno to flare even more. The other option is nolva at 20-40 until it goes away but than I run the risk of being a lot smaller than I should be for a comp or might even have to withdraw. Vets what do you think? I'd love to hear from people who have experience with this.

On my last cycle I gained over 20lbs with a dirty bulk but leaned out and look better than ever. Kept about 7 Lbs but I am happy with that because I gained a lot of strength and size.

My lifts got pretty solid with deadlifts at 495, flat BB at 315, Shoulder press at 275, squat at 405 and close grip bench at 275 all of these being 1RM. This next cycle I am going strictly for size.

Thanks in advance guys!