Thread: test400????

bravo11p is offline Associate Member

test400????

Has anyone ever heard of test 400? I am told it comes in a multi dose vial w/ 10cc per vial. Don't know the maker and have not seen the gear yet. Have never heard of it before and am not sure if it is a new thing or marketed under a different name. Any help would be appreciated

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    do a search... mike was talking about that stuff today.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    like a999 said, read that post by mike. that's some good info

OK, sorry for not doing a search first. This site is packed with so much info I tend to just jump right into the posts. Remember, I am a dumb ass newbie but am trying to set up my first cycle correctly and with the best possible gains for the $$$ I am spending. A question, though I haven't done a search yet. I have 7 vials of sus 250 and am picking up the test 400 also. Was not going to combine them but which would be the wiser to 1st cycle with, the sus or test 400.

Doesn't matter. Take your pick but do something like...

500 mg a week sus for 10 weeks
    35 mg dbol every day for the first 4 weeks
    0.25 - 0.5 mg arimidex everyday
    milk thistle with the dbol
    clomid post cycle

Eat, train hard, rest, eat some more, and grow.

Thanks for the info, just one minor problem, clomid I can aquire but the dbol cannot be located. My gear guy has sus, anadrol , HGH and the test 400 and thats it. Though the HGH sounds inviting, I am quite wary since it is so cheap... yes, I said cheap and I have seen it selling for a whole lot more than he is offering it which makes me wary. Plus I haven't done any real research on HGH and what little I have heard does not make me gidgety with joy. Any other suggestions would be helpful.

DO NOT USE HGH! That is for experts only because the side effects are irreverable. Also, you haven't even given our friend anabolic steriods a try.

I guess you could go with straight sus but some ball would be nice. A-bombs are pretty toxic on the liver.

Clomid is very important. Get 30 pills and we'll show you how to use them.

I guess you have answered my question then as to why it is going so cheap. I guess he can't get rid of it. He actually offered me a sample but again, I had not done any research into the matter which is what I am doing at the moment along with researching the clomid, etc. Your help and information is greatly appreciated. Again, Thank you.

SWOLL UP is offline Associate Member

Test400

Test400 is made by Denkall. I am almost done with my first vial. I shot it in my triceps before with a little pain...felt like a tiny sting...2nd time I shot it in my leg...hurt like a bia bia!!! Today I shot in my other leg and added some kynoselen to it...so far it is not hurting but we will find out tomorrow. I have also took it in my delts before along with some kyno...don't hurt much. Try to mix it with something because the alcohol can hurt like a bia bia!

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Test400

My Test400 in a 10ml bottle is made by Valopharms. It sais its all Test Enth with 10% Benzyl alcohol. I'm still using up my Test200 and have'nt tried the Test400 yet. I'll let you know how it works.

Thread Information