katarzyna is offline New Member

What to stack with Clen

I want to loose weight as quick as possible, and I am planning on taking Clen , but I'm not sure what to stack it with. I was thinking of stacking it with ephendrine. Does anyone know if this is a good idea?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    A good diet is the best stack for cutting. What is your nutrition program like?

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The thing is if you use Clen and your diet isn't spot on or your not exercising the weight will just come right back within the month after you discontinue Clen

My diet isnt that great, i am up at all hours at night because i have a baby that doesnt like to sleep much. i try not eating at night but thats when i am awake. In the past i tried many supplements, some cheap some very expensive, but they havent worked very well for me.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Why do you want to take clen ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by katarzyna View Post
    I want to loose weight as quick as possible, and I am planning on taking Clen, but I'm not sure what to stack it with. I was thinking of stacking it with ephendrine. Does anyone know if this is a good idea?
    it would be pointless to run both clen and ephedrine together as they both work off the beta2 receptor pathway to promote thermogenesis...so they do the same thing and more isn't always better...

Because i heard the results are very effective and quick. i have a lot of weight to loose after having my baby.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    it would be pointless to run both clen and ephedrine together as they both work off the beta2 receptor pathway to promote thermogenesis...so they do the same thing and more isn't always better...

What would be better to stack with clen ?

Because i heard the results are very effective and quick. i have a lot of weight to loose after having my baby.
    To start with I didn't realise you were female....

If your trying to loose weight clen really isn't going to help you that much.... I promise you... I know u want a magic pill to take that will make u loose fat while u carry on as normal.... This simply isn't the case... If it was we would all be how we want to be...

You need to dial your training and diet in and stick to a strict plan if you really want to loose body fat.... I promise you that you don't need clen....

Side effects from clen are really crappy... Just don't even bother..... Strict diet, hard heavy training, interval cardio = results

Check out our nutrition section... Post up your stats and goals... You will get support all the way untill you reach your goal, and you will reach your goal if you listen....

Blog Entries
    My diet isnt that great, i am up at all hours at night because i have a baby that doesnt like to sleep much. i try not eating at night but thats when i am awake. In the past i tried many supplements, some cheap some very expensive, but they havent worked very well for me.
    if your looking for a majic pill then prepare to be disappointed...without cleaning up your diet and actually exercising clen will do little to nothing...sorry but that's the truth bro...

Blog Entries
    ohh dam just realized you a woman sorry for calling you a bro...

So because i am a woman, opinions change. I am aware of being on a strict diet, obviously i will go on a strict diet with taking clen . I have taken many supplements in my past. I never said i was looking for a "magic pill" I am not one of those people that just expect results from nothing, i know i have to work for it, but i wanted results quick.

Rv8G30 is offline Associate Member
    First time I used clen it was with a crappy diet. I lifted 4x a week and did cardio. No results, just horrible side effects. Got the diet on track, no clen and got results. Amazing how that works.

So because i am a woman, opinions change. I am aware of being on a strict diet, obviously i will go on a strict diet with taking clen. I have taken many supplements in my past. I never said i was looking for a "magic pill" I am not one of those people that just expect results from nothing, i know i have to work for it, but i wanted results quick.
    If u want quick results head over to the nutrition section.... Post ur diet up... Get the guys and girls to tweak it for you.... Then get pounding the training and cardio.... You don't need clen now.... Use it to get over a plateau... But not now

Quote Originally Posted by katarzyna
    So because i am a woman, opinions change. I am aware of being on a strict diet, obviously i will go on a strict diet with taking clen. I have taken many supplements in my past. I never said i was looking for a "magic pill" I am not one of those people that just expect results from nothing, i know i have to work for it, but i wanted results quick.
    Why put your body through all that? These drugs are very hard on your body and your body has been through enough with having a baby! With being up all hrs and eating at night is no reason to not eat good wholesome food. Hit the nutrition section and let the gurus help you. You won't be sorry!!!!

GorillaNuts is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Ok, I'll answer your question. Don't stack
    Clen with anything, it packs more then enough punch by it self. I stopped using it because the sides are crap. Felt like shit, sweating lots, and I started getting heart palpitations and I immediately stopped.

You probably won't like it, diet works best I find.

Thank you for your answer, I have had experiences with those symptoms with other supplements, i didnt favor them. But i will try clen , i wont stack it then, what was your cycle like? I hear a lot of people do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

Quote Originally Posted by katarzyna
    Thank you for your answer, I have had experiences with those symptoms with other supplements, i didnt favor them. But i will try clen, i wont stack it then, what was your cycle like? I hear a lot of people do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.
    You have to drink lots of water to avoid muscle cramps and the cramps can be very bad. I also got very shaky. I honestly think you will favor better from adjusting your diet but if you go the Clen rout then be prepared for the sides! I didn't think the sides were better than the benefit from my experience and yes most will say run it 2 weeks on then 2 weeks off

Thread Information