Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By bruin27
  • 1 Post By Granovich

Thread: GW1516 Log

bruin27 is offline Associate Member

GW1516 Log

So today marks day 7 of gw1516 at 5mg a day. Starting off I had ballooned up to weighing 247ish and today before my workout I weighed in at 233.

I definitely can see the difference in how my clothes are fitting and am really happy so far. I do notice a difference in my endurance, it's not some crazy superhuman feeling but I do notice being able to go a bit harder when lifting and doing cardio. I am lifting 4 times a week and cardio 5 times a week so I contribute the weight loss to diet and exercise as well the gw.

The only negative is over the weekend I have been having a bit of nausea and today a bit worse and last night I couldn't seem to get to bed. Whether its from the gw I don't know but I can't remember the last time I felt like that and the only new thing I'm taking is gw.

Anyone else notice these sides? I'm adding trib today FYI, not sure if that'll help.
    Nicholas1 likes this.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    so that GW1516 is the peptide from Ar-r right ?
    after using it for 1 week you can see difference ?
    Nicholas1 likes this.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I get night sweets the first couple days of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Granovich
    I didn't get mine from Ar-r but yea that's what it is. I think it's safe to say I see a difference after a week, how much of its from the gw or diet/work outs I'm not sure.

Also I haven't had any night sweats just the bit of nausea and trouble sleeping yesterday. Besides that I feel great, workouts are intense and I've lost some weight.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    GW-501516 is NOT a peptide.

Too many people are mistaking it as one.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    GW-501516 is NOT a peptide.

Too many people are mistaking it as one.
    correct. not a peptide. it is a PPAR MOdulator, and works along the same pathways as actual exercise.

I'm seeing some moderate increases in cardio ability, and I've lost maybe 7 pounds in 2 weeks. I attribute this to the cardio/nutrition/GW three pronged approach.

Additionally, I too am at 5mg/day.

Good thread mate!
    Keep up the good work!
    ---Roman

Aye, I saw great endurance benefits from it but unfortunately saw absolutely no fat loss, and I don't believe it was worth the money I spent on the stuff in the end. That was at 20mg/day, and eventually I got so frustrated I tried 40mg/day for a couple weeks. Zip in terms of fat loss. Only time i'd consider its use again is if I engage in some type of major endurance-based physical activity or event, which will probably be NEVER.

greenwell001 is offline Member
    I am doing I.f. To keep insulin stable until pre wo, what exact affects does this compound have on the way insulin is distributed? Does it keep it stable all the time? I like the insulin dump pre wo because of the anabolic atmosphere it creates in the body. I like this thread so far, keep the info flow coming

Thanks

Aye, I saw great endurance benefits from it but unfortunately saw absolutely no fat loss, and I don't believe it was worth the money I spent on the stuff in the end. That was at 20mg/day, and eventually I got so frustrated I tried 40mg/day for a couple weeks. Zip in terms of fat loss. Only time i'd consider its use again is if I engage in some type of major endurance-based physical activity or event, which will probably be NEVER.
    So your experience was similar to say epo?

Greenwell, here is a link to my past GW-501516 log: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-GW-501516-log!

And here is a past thread with some additional good info on it for you: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...01516-Compound

In regards to your specific question, I have not taken EPO so I can't tell you if the results compare but I did experience a noted increase in my capacity for endurance activities.

Greenwell, here is a link to my past GW-501516 log: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-GW-501516-log!

And here is a past thread with some additional good info on it for you: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...01516-Compound

In regards to your specific question, I have not taken EPO so I can't tell you if the results compare but I did experience a noted increase in my capacity for endurance activities.
    Thanks for the info

SportbikerKid is offline Banned
    I have a friend who ran this shit at 30mg/day and didn't get anything out of it. He is very advanced and knows what to expect from a natty cut, and he did not feel any difference when taking the GW. He bought it from a very credible source.

Good luck to you though.

Quote Originally Posted by SportbikerKid View Post
    I have a friend who ran this shit at 30mg/day and didn't get anything out of it. He is very advanced and knows what to expect from a natty cut, and he did not feel any difference when taking the GW. He bought it from a very credible source.

Good luck to you though.

Well I know first hand 30mgs is way to much imo. 20mgs tops split up.

Honestly if you havnt used "said topic" you shouldnt be giving advice on it. Talking about "friends using stuff" or "Ive read" isnt helping at all.

SportbikerKid is offline Banned
    ^^ fine. i'll stick to the diet section -.- cya guys

Alright, so most here with experience are more or less saying good cardio improvement but not much overall BF% reduction.

I'm not sure I even want to bring this up, but the fat loss % is supposed to improve with AICAR stacked in there. Since most of us are more concerned with dropping BF%, I'm a little hesistant stacking something with GW to improve the BF% loss if the GW doesn't really get it done it done in the first place. Additionally, most here will agree that the GW, possibly due to being very new, is not inexpensive. Adding AICAR will only make the cost/benefit ratio worse, unless stacking AICAR really improves the BF% loss. The other funny thing is I'm really not seeing anyone suggesting running AICAR by itself, only with GW.

So I;m a little unsure about what the optimal dose is, and whether or not it is worthwhile to stack AICAR with. if 5mg/day runs something like $100/mo, then if I want to run 10/20 or even 40mg/day, well, you can do the math. What I am trying to say is that there may be an optimal dose, but am I willing to dump a thousand bucks trying to figure it out? And even if I were, just how cost effective would it really be?

This product still has alot of unknowns, and unless someone is willing to step up and shell out the cash, which could be semi substantial, we may never know the answers to some of these questions.

Unless someone wants to bank roll this for me and I can play guinnee pig?

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Has anybody taking this has a sense of well being or a feeling of happiness whilst taking this?
    I am on day 2 and feel a great sense of well being.
    It's not a stimulative euphoric feeling but just generally a good mood all day long?

Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    Has anybody taking this has a sense of well being or a feeling of happiness whilst taking this?
    It's not a stimulative euphoric feeling but just generally a good mood all day long?

I never got that with GW, and I really know what an increased well-being feeling is, as I am prescribed Dextroamphetamine (Adderall), and I really feel that Dopamine rush it creates. So be careful that effect you're feeling isn't a placebo, because I distinctively could tell that GW didn't do that to me (yet I had heard about several users reporting its effect on them like that).

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    It's strange as I'm not a sad/unhappy person at all but I seem to have a strange gung ho " lets do this" feeling like I'm ready and happy to do anything.
    My girlfriend says I seem a lot happier aswell.
    Maybe placebo not sure but either way I feel good and that's not a bad thing.
    I'm running 20mg a day
    Hopefully this powder supplier is legit

ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Im so following this!!

I have not experienced this

I havnt.

Quote Originally Posted by panntastic
    It's strange as I'm not a sad/unhappy person at all but I seem to have a strange gung ho " lets do this" feeling like I'm ready and happy to do anything.
    My girlfriend says I seem a lot happier aswell.
    Maybe placebo not sure but either way I feel good and that's not a bad thing.
    I'm running 20mg a day
    Hopefully this powder supplier is legit
    I remember one day I did feel an unusual happiness but then again the night before I had a pretty good time with a lady friend of mine.....

Day 15

Weighed in at 231, lost 2 pounds since last week and was only in the gym 3 times last week and diet was shaky this weekend so it was nice to see some weight loss.

Day 22

Weight: 229. Down two pounds since last week, 18 pounds total.

Endurance wise, I always run a mile at 6mph after my workout and today I started at 6.5 and finished the last 1/4 mile a 7mph..

Thread Information