Antoinefan is offline Junior Member

PCT and new cycle

Hey guys. just wondering how long AFTER my pct should i wait before starting another cycle ?
    im doing a simple cycle (test e 500mg/week 12 weeks) pct novla and clomid.

my next cycle will be the same, but i will run it for 16 weeks and im considering adding eq for the entire length.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Rule of thumb is cycle length = time off before next cycle. So 12 weeks on means 12 weeks off before new cycle.

Eq. is a dangerous, worthless, waste of money.
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 01-16-2013 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Rule of thumb is cycle length = time off before next cycle. So 12 weeks on means 12 weeks of before new cycle.

Eq. is a dangerous, worthless, waste of money.
    Oh wow. i was expecting like 2 weeks or maybe a month. thanks.

ive heard different oppinions on EQ. but never a bad one. what do you not like about it ? maybe an alternative for a bigginer ? i dont really wanna use dbol , too many of my friends have had issue with it

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    I ran a Test. only cycle later followed by a Test. / Eq. cycle, I got the exact same results on the Test. / Eq. cycle that I got on the Test. only cycle. So in other words, the Eq. did nothing, my gains were from the Test.

And Eq. raises your red blood cell count significantly which thickens your blood big time.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    I ran a Test. only cycle later followed by a Test. / Eq. cycle, I got the exact same results on the Test. / Eq. cycle that I got on the Test. only cycle. So in other words, the Eq. did nothing, my gains were from the Test.

And Eq. raises your red blood cell count significantly which thickens your blood big time.
    I know the function of the drug and thats why i wanted to use it. it has been know to increase vascularity, which is one of my main goals. ive lowered my body fat and am noticing more vascularity but not as much as i want.

maybe my next cycle will be test only again, but ill use it as a cutting cycle.

Thread Information