insomnizak is offline New Member

Sust 400 and Deca 300

Plan on running 300 mg/wk of Deca and 500 mg/wk of Test. I want to minimize test but i know ratio needs to be close to 2:1. Can deca be lowered and still see solid gains? Would 250 a week do the trick?

Weeks 1-14 Test 500
    Weeks 1-12 Deca 250-300

Sustanon is blend of prop phenylprop carpoate decanate and undecanate

So how long after last inject do i start PCT? i am not sure on the ester length of undecante. I would HCG from last inject up until PCT, will not be doing it on cycle unless there is major atrophy.

Ran 2 cycles before
    Halovar and dplex and test/eq/winny

22 yrs old
    6 foot
    190 lbs
    10% bf

Dont give me the im too young and have natty potential stuff. Gear has already been purchased and Im gonna start running next week. Took a blood test today and will have results either tomm or friday. Did a CBC, cholesterol, and Test check.

Looking to put on roughly 15-20 pounds with minimal bloat as i am prone to that, and hairloss (hence i want a minimal test dosage) Will be applying minoxidil as thinning is mostly in the back. I am not on propecia and i know it shouldnt be run with deca anyway. Should i get some spiro cream? I am also taking saw palmetto and niacin no flush

Will be eating roughly 3500-4000 calories with minimal sodium intake. Not exactly sure on macros yet

Also wondering if caber will be necessary at that dose of Deca

I have adex on hand, will prolly do .25 mg eod.

Not sure about PCT as i have read conflicting info regarding nolva and 19 nors. Should i stick to nolva/clomid or just clomid at 100/100/50/50/25 along with a natty test booster and possibly an ai?

Please advise. I want everything all planned out before i start instead of goin on the fly.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnizak View Post
    Plan on running 300 mg/wk of Deca and 500 mg/wk of Test. I want to minimize test but i know ratio needs to be close to 2:1. Can deca be lowered and still see solid gains? Would 250 a week do the trick?

Weeks 1-14 Test 500
    Weeks 1-12 Deca 250-300

So how long after last inject do i start PCT? i am not sure on the ester length of undecante. I would HCG from last inject up until PCT, will not be doing it on cycle unless there is major atrophy.

Ran 2 cycles before

22 yrs old
    6 foot
    190 lbs
    10% bf

Dont give me the im too young and have natty potential stuff. Gear has already been purchased and Im gonna start running next week. Took a blood test today and will have results either tomm or friday. Did a CBC, cholesterol, and Test check.

Looking to put on roughly 15-20 pounds with minimal bloat as i am prone to that, and hairloss (hence i want a minimal test dosage) Will be applying minoxidil as thinning is mostly in the back. I am not on propecia and i know it shouldnt be run with deca anyway. Should i get some spiro cream? I am also taking saw palmetto and niacin no flush

Will be eating roughly 3500-4000 calories with minimal sodium intake. Not exactly sure on macros yet

Not sure about PCT as i have read conflicting info regarding nolva and 19 nors. Should i stick to nolva/clomid or just clomid at 100/100/50/50/25 along with a natty test booster and possibly an ai?

Please advise. I want everything all planned out before i start instead of goin on the fly.
    You got it. Since you have already purchased the compounds, I would assume you should already know how to run it. Goodluck.

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    You got it. Since you have already purchased the compounds, I would assume you should already know how to run it. Goodluck.
    hopped on a prime opportunity to get this gear at a very reasonable price. would like to start as soon as possible, just trying to finish my planning. but if its not set in stone, i will obviously put in on hold. help would be greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by insomnizak View Post

Weeks 1-14 Test 500
    Weeks 1-12 Deca 250-300

Ran 2 cycles before

22 yrs old
    6 foot
    190 lbs
    10% bf

oh and i do var. plan on incorporating that last 6-8 weeks at 40-60 md ed

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    While you are possibly too young, 22 is a respectable age and you should be aware of the potential risks. That being said, IF you are going to run the deca , just run it at the 300 like you had planned. Run the AI regardess. Dont even hesitate there. Caber or prami would be a good idea to have "on hand", but may not be needed. Caber should be fun either way. And in my opinion, I probably wouldnt run the anavar . IF you did,6 weeks is fine, not 8. I personally wouldnt even consider running it in your situation, UNLESS you dropped the deca. There is absolutley no reason for you to aclimate your body to so many compounds this early in your AAS experience. The more you get used to taking, the more you will take. It is just how it works. Just do 2 compounds and youre set. I guarantee you will get the same results with less risk.

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    While you are possibly too young, 22 is a respectable age and you should be aware of the potential risks. That being said, IF you are going to run the deca, just run it at the 300 like you had planned. Run the AI regardess. Dont even hesitate there. Caber or prami would be a good idea to have "on hand", but may not be needed. Caber should be fun either way. And in my opinion, I probably wouldnt run the anavar. IF you did,6 weeks is fine, not 8. I personally wouldnt even consider running it in your situation, UNLESS you dropped the deca. There is absolutley no reason for you to aclimate your body to so many compounds this early in your AAS experience. The more you get used to taking, the more you will take. It is just how it works. Just do 2 compounds and youre set. I guarantee you will get the same results with less risk.
    Deca needs to be run for at minimum 12 weeks correct? so i cant drop deca. i could always just run test longer and throw in var after deca. or just save for my next cycle which would most likely be prop and var anways for a cut.

Thread Information