DAAS is offline Senior Member

Long term low dose D BOL

SO I am curious about using DBOL as a long term low dose protocol.

I've read that in low dose DBOL is not very suppressive, which is why it is used in bridging cycles.

I was thinking that at 10-15mg a day spread out in 3 doses that I could receive slight strength gains and mostly for a little more water retention, as I have joint problems.

I know most people here are more of if you are going to do it do it high enough to blow up, but I think the opposite.

My concerns are that I know DBOL is liver toxic so perhaps long term may not be good even at such a low dose. Any comments?

Also I have seen that DBOL actually lowers redblood cell count. Is this true? I've always thought that all AAS raise redblood cells.

Mine is dissolved in everclear, so what would .1-.15mL or everclear do to the body if taken for 80 days?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DAAS
    SO I am curious about using DBOL as a long term low dose protocol.

I've read that in low dose DBOL is not very suppressive, which is why it is used in bridging cycles.

I was thinking that at 10-15mg a day spread out in 3 doses that I could receive slight strength gains and mostly for a little more water retention, as I have joint problems.

I know most people here are more of if you are going to do it do it high enough to blow up, but I think the opposite.

My concerns are that I know DBOL is liver toxic so perhaps long term may not be good even at such a low dose. Any comments?

Also I have seen that DBOL actually lowers redblood cell count. Is this true? I've always thought that all AAS raise redblood cells.

Mine is dissolved in everclear, so what would .1-.15mL or everclear do to the body if taken for 80 days?
    This is not a good idea! Even at a low dose it may not cause total suppression but it will cause some for most which isn't good.

So doing it at higher dose causing full suppression is okay though...

IM just interested in DBOL as i think at lower dose it can be a great steroid and the gains can be kept more as its not just a rapid bloat.

anyone on the bottom 3 questions nvm the suppression.

Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post
    So doing it at higher dose causing full suppression is okay though...

IM just interested in DBOL as i think at lower dose it can be a great steroid and the gains can be kept more as its not just a rapid bloat.

anyone on the bottom 3 questions nvm the suppression.
    At 22 years old you are not ready to cycle yet and no one on this board would suggest a low dose dbol only cycle. If you were doing it at a higher dose you would be running it with test and only using the dbol as a kick start.

IM not 22 this forum says your current age is the age you were when you joined the forum.

But I see what you're saying as far as running it with test.

Just seems like such a great steroid minus the water weight.

Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post
    IM not 22 this forum says your current age is the age you were when you joined the forum.

But I see what you're saying as far as running it with test.

Just seems like such a great steroid minus the water weight.
    To ne honest with you i dont like it at all. Seems like all you gain is bloat water weight and as soon as you come off it all just goes away. Bye the way my profile shows my accurate age

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dbol bridges used to be common several years ago. Normally this would be 10-15mg of Dbol every day with 20mg of Nolvadex for 4 weeks or so. However, it's not all that effective and there are much better alternatives for a bridge. As for long term use like this, it would be rather pointless in the long run.

fontazya is offline Associate Member
    not a good idea mate.. due to suppresion plus increased liver toxicity over time.. and u also wont get much gains out of 10-15 mg.. and anything u do gain u will lose once u get off

word just a thought. I've heard good things about it and bad things.

Thread Information