Thread: Aromasin dosage

oakd32 is offline New Member

Aromasin dosage

Hey guys,im about to start my 2nd cycle. Nothing too big. Going to run 200mg Test cyp (12 weeks) & 400 deca (10 weeks). Don't try to get me to run my test any higher. Its not needed. I have prami on hand if dd happens. My question is whats a good Aromasin dosage to start with ,if any until i see sides?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by oakd32
    Hey guys,im about to start my 2nd cycle. Nothing too big. Going to run 200mg Test cyp (12 weeks) & 400 deca (10 weeks). Don't try to get me to run my test any higher. Its not needed. I have prami on hand if dd happens. My question is whats a good Aromasin dosage to start with ,if any until i see sides?
    12.5 eod

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    I prefer 8 - 10 mg/ed, balances & controls my levels much more efficiently.

Not to mention, the half life of Aromasin is about 24 hours, so everyday dosage is best anyway.

What happens after the 24 hours? Does my estrogen begin to rise back up? What I mean is if I take it ED will it crush my estrogen down to nothing? If it's eod would it allow it to rise slightly and keep it slightly higher? I know we need some in us, I think.
    Last edited by oakd32; 01-17-2013 at 08:47 PM.

No, 24 hours is the HALF life, you will have another 24 hours or so before your system is void of the compound allowing estrogen to rebound.

diabolicsoul is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oakd32 View Post
    What happens after the 24 hours? Does my estrogen begin to rise back up? What I mean is if I take it ED will it crush my estrogen down to nothing? If it's eod would it allow it to rise slightly and keep it slightly higher? I know we need some in us, I think.
    Here's a good post that explains half life. It's something you should know when you are using AAS, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Some light reading for those interested..(I am NOT the original author)

"Anyone new to steroids may be wondering what this means, even some experienced steroid users may also be wondering what this means. So here in simple terms you can read and hopefully understand all about steroid half life's and what this term means.

Basically every drug has a half life, steroids included. If for example, you were to inject 1000mg of testosterone cypionate once weekly, for 10 weeks, how would you know when you were "off"? Would you be "off" when you had finished your last dose? You would be able to calculate this from the half life of testosterone cypionate . The half life of testosterone cypionate is around 12 days. This means that 12 days from your last shot of 1000mg of testosterone cypionate (Time to start PCT ? You decide.), your blood levels of testosterone cypionate will contain 500mg of the steroid. Another 12 days from then, i.e. 24 days from last dose, your blood levels will contain 250mg of the steroid. This amount then keeps halving every 12 days. At 48 days (almost 2 months) from your last dose, your blood levels will still contain 67.5mg of testosterone cypionate.

Therefore you can clearly see that when you finish your cycle, even though you are not putting any steroids into your body, you may think that you are now "off", however you still have, and will still have for some time after your last dose, "active" blood levels of the steroid. Therefore you can plan what to use, how long for, and how long off your cycle, based on these half life's."

Active Life versus Half Life

The confusion comes from the 2 terms being used synonymously when they should not be. "Half-life is not a reference for the total time a drug will be found active in the body. It may take several half-lives before the drug is completely inactive."

Half-life: The period of time required for the concentration or amount of drug in the body to be reduced to exactly one-half of a given concentration or amount.

Example: The half-life of Anavar is 9 hours+/- (9 hours after oral administration of 50 mg of Anavar, 25mg is still present in the body).

Active life: Refers to the period in which the amount of a drug in the body is enough that it will still produce the desired effects for which it was administered. Or conversely, inhibit natural recovery of normal bodily function. It is dose dependent.

Example: The active life of 1,000mg of testosterone decanoate would be more than one month. At day 30 after injection, 250mg or more of this drug would still be present in the body."

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    I agree with the ED approach. My next cycle i will be running 6.5mg ed. Its on the low side, but u can always adjust along the way. Key is to control estro not Crash it.

I know what half Life is. But what I'm questioning is it necessary to do ED since I doubt my estrogen level (as far as I know) won't jump right back up. For my dosage would it seem that eod could work just as well. I've researched it a lot and it seems many are doing it EOD, E3D,ED,when symptoms pop up. Should I start low and increase if sides pop up or just go in feet first and drop down?

fontazya is offline Associate Member
    Just curious.. why dont u wanna do higher test?? u will get much better results and less chance of ED...

I know what half Life is. But what I'm questioning is it necessary to do ED since I doubt my estrogen level (as far as I know) won't jump right back up. For my dosage would it seem that eod could work just as well. I've researched it a lot and it seems many are doing it EOD, E3D,ED,when symptoms pop up. Should I start low and increase if sides pop up or just go in feet first and drop down?
    ED or EOD. I wouldn't do E3D.
    I would start with a low dose since you aren't running a high amount of test.

I'm not trying to put on a lot more size. I had a few injuries and I'm just trying to get a bit stronger. I did Deca only, yes Deca only, for my first cycle before I did the research. I didn't have any sides, put on 10 pounds of lean muscle, 3 weeks into it I discovered this site. My diet was superb and clean. Used ldex. Did pct and everything. But you guys scared the hell out of me and I have a gf I'm hiding it from. So I want some test in me. Can't get DD. And from all the research I've done it seems I should let Deca do its thing and just keep the test as basically a trt. I'm a golfer. I never want to be enormous. Just need to get strong again, heal up and look good.

What injuries do you have? I would look into other things to help aid you. I've been hearing a lot of good things about TB-500 there's some logs on here that you can check out.

Deca will give you joint relief, but when you come off, your joint pain will come back.

Honestly, I wouldn't waste your time and money on AAS if you are not looking to get big. It just sounds like you need to resolve your injuries and gain some strength, which can be done naturally.

fontazya is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diabolicsoul View Post
    What injuries do you have? I would look into other things to help aid you. I've been hearing a lot of good things about TB-500 there's some logs on here that you can check out.

Deca will give you joint relief, but when you come off, your joint pain will come back.

Honestly, I wouldn't waste your time and money on AAS if you are not looking to get big. It just sounds like you need to resolve your injuries and gain some strength, which can be done naturally.
    i agree.. deca will merely mask your pain while your on and once u get off u might actually end up in more pain if u lifted heavier while on cycle

My joints are fine. Injuries in the back,hip and shoulder. All my injuries are healed I just want to protect them by strengthening the muscles around where I had the injuries. And I'm sure the 99% of the people on here don't need Aas but still use them. They make you feel great and look good. I'm guessing 1in 10 Aas users on this site hit their natural limit before deciding to take AAS. The wheels are in motion and there's no brakes on this train. You guys rock for taking the time to answer questions and educate novices on how to use AAS.

My joints are fine. Injuries in the back,hip and shoulder. All my injuries are healed I just want to protect them by strengthening the muscles around where I had the injuries. And I'm sure the 99% of the people on here don't need Aas but still use them. They make you feel great and look good. I'm guessing 1in 10 Aas users on this site hit their natural limit before deciding to take AAS. The wheels are in motion and there's no brakes on this train. You guys rock for taking the time to answer questions and educate novices on how to use AAS.
    Good luck to you brother, keep us posted.

And keep track of your cholesterol & blood pressure while on cycle too, AAS raises both.

Will do. Thanks for answering.

Wish you the best!

Make sure you come back after cycle if everything goes smoothly, I wouldn't mind hearing about your results.

cheers.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    You will be teeing off with a putter lol.

Thread Information