spencerb is offline New Member

Anabolic Kreations The Incredible Bulk Unlimited

Hey,
    I bought a pro-hormone today with these compounds inside:
    18-methylstr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol and
    2a,17a dimethyl-etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol

The anabolic blend states that it is 50m per serving.. I just want to clarify how safe this is with proper pct after.

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Pro Hormones are a waste of your money. I would stay away if I were you.

Okay well I already bought it, but thanks for your response.

after further research I have found the compound names, Trendione and Methylstenbolone.. Anyone know how safe this is?

Papa-pwn is offline Junior Member
    Not very safe, but I wouldn't call them poison either. Just don't overdo it. I've ran methylstenbolone before during a cut at 10mgs ED, and it helped prevent muscle wasting and I even ended up 2lbs heavier.

I wouldn't say prohormones are a waste of money. But they aren't exactly an efficient use of your money either.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Your 18 have you researched the side effects of pro hormones for someone your age? Pro hormones are worse than the real deal in a lot of cases!

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    I've seen this on ebay. Get a refund, Sell it, throw it out, flush it down the toilet. Just because PH's are legal, doesn't make them safe. The truth is that we don't know what damage they do to you, because they were never designed and tested for medical use. Most steroids are. I think your far safer using a low dose of test-e, we know what sides to expect, and have an idea about the effects of long term use, which if done safely aren't all that bad. On top of that, this is not one but two methylated oral steroids , very hard on your liver. The problem with liver damage is that you don't notice it until it's far to late. To sum it up, they're not as effective as traditional AAS, they're most likely much more harmful, and there's two of them in one pill. Another note, several PH's have been lab tested and have been found to have NONE of the label ingredients, some had much more powerful and potentially harmful chemicals.

To answer your specific question "how safe is this?" the truth is we don't know, but most suspect not very.
    Last edited by Bigshotvictoria; 01-17-2013 at 07:01 PM.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Why would you buy something you know nothing about?
    Last edited by t-dogg; 01-17-2013 at 07:04 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Age 18 do you understand now? ED by the time he is 25.I got 20.00 on this any body want in on this?

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Age 18 do you understand now? ED by the time he is 25.I got 20.00 on this any body want in on this?
    I don't think you'll find anyone willing to bet against you, even with 1000:1 odds

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    What do you mean?

Not sure if you guys saw the compounds i posted Trendione and Methylstenbolone

Quote Originally Posted by spencerb View Post
    Not sure if you guys saw the compounds i posted Trendione and Methylstenbolone
    Yes, we saw, and everything we said applies. They are garbage. You are too young and there is a good chance it will screw your body up. It is likely that your natural testosterone will not recover, if this happens you will severly stunt or stop the remainder of your development into an adult male. Your penis may no longer become hard, that means no boners. You may have NO sex drive. Imagine a world where sex just isn't interesting. Increased risk of stroke, heart attack, inability to have kids (not that your even having sex), and a laundry list of other bad stuff that you can do by damaging your endocrine system at your age and having a lack of testosterone. I don't know how to spell it out any better. THROW IT OUT!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigshotvictoria View Post
    Yes, we saw, and everything we said applies. They are garbage. You are too young and there is a good chance it will screw your body up. It is likely that your natural testosterone will not recover, if this happens you will severly stunt or stop the remainder of your development into an adult male. Your penis may no longer become hard, that means no boners. You may have NO sex drive. Imagine a world where sex just isn't interesting. Increased risk of stroke, heart attack, inability to have kids (not that your even having sex), and a laundry list of other bad stuff that you can do by damaging your endocrine system at your age and having a lack of testosterone. I don't know how to spell it out any better. THROW IT OUT!!!!!!!
    I'm aware of the risks of prohormones, I did a cycle of E-mass at the age of 17..yes I know very young please don't flame about my age, I want to know with a proper dosage of milkthistle throughout my cycle and a PCT prior am I facing any danger?

Quote Originally Posted by spencerb View Post
    I'm aware of the risks of prohormones, I did a cycle of E-mass at the age of 17..yes I know very young please don't flame about my age, I want to know with a proper dosage of milkthistle throughout my cycle and a PCT prior am I facing any danger?
    Why do the young always yell "don't flame me!!!" when the advice they're given isn't what they want to hear?

You are a young, thick-skulled kid who needs to stop, take a big step back, and read what ADVICE we've given you. I don't want you to hurt yourself. I can't give you good advice on how to do this because there isn't any to give. I might not get addicted to heroin if I try it, so why not? I might not kill myself if I drink and drive, so why not? You are playing a very real game of russian roulette if you take this stuff, and the consequences are equally as real. I'll give you this very important piece of advice one more time, for your own sake, throw it away.

Now, if you actually want to get big, we can make that happen, and without that garbage you want to ingest. Shall we go this route instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigshotvictoria View Post
    Why do the young always yell "don't flame me!!!" when the advice they're given isn't what they want to hear?

You are a young, thick-skulled kid who needs to stop, take a big step back, and read what ADVICE we've given you. I don't want you to hurt yourself. I can't give you good advice on how to do this because there isn't any to give. I might not get addicted to heroin if I try it, so why not? I might not kill myself if I drink and drive, so why not? You are playing a very real game of russian roulette if you take this stuff, and the consequences are equally as real. I'll give you this very important piece of advice one more time, for your own sake, throw it away.

Now, if you actually want to get big, we can make that happen, and without that garbage you want to ingest. Shall we go this route instead?
    Thanks for your responses, I've decided I will try and get a refund tommorow( most likely wont get one ), You live and learn I guess.

Thread Information