euan3488 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

test eth and winny cycle

Just wondering if anyone has done a test eth and winny cycle before and what week would be best to introduce the winny into my cycle. Pct is on hand I have nov and clomid any help wopuld be good !

stpete is offline Banned
    Anywhere between 6 and 8 depending...

What's your proposed cycle along w/more stats other than your age and we can help more. do you have an AI? Lay it all out for us and we'll do our best.

Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Anywhere between 6 and 8 depending...

What's your proposed cycle along w/more stats other than your age and we can help more. do you have an AI? Lay it all out for us and we'll do our best.

Thanks.
    Yeh my proposed cyclye was test 500mg a week for roughly 8-12 weeks ,6ft 4 weight is 95kg and bf 13% so you think between 6-8weeks is best top start winny , should I finish both the winny and the test around the same time also ? I have arimidex 0.5mg should I run this with cycle or only if I see sides ?? Also will I run this at end of course with pct ?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Eth is 10 to 12 weeks Adex .25 eod to start.Try doing some reading these are things you should know before running a cycle.How old are you?

Blog Entries
    Yeh I have done quite abit of research just reading a lot of different things as some people say do adex start to fin and some say do it only if you have sides ,gyno etc ! But as you say no harm in running it start to fin thanks for the advice mate

Blog Entries
    Oh and 24 been training about 6 years

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    The profile section has good info on compounds and how to use detect times half lifes.Check it out bro.

Blog Entries
    Will do mate 1st cycle and going good apart from 1st 2 times I injected done glutes and had major pip !! Was freaking out until ma mate who has used for many years gripped me told me 2 stop being such a bitch and gavve me sum advice .....man the fuk up !! ! He done my last 2 for me 1 in delt and 1 in quad sore to start with but after leg and shoulder sesh all good !! Goin for tri or bicept next ! Week 4 into test eth 300 cycle and feeling like an animal eating like a beast ! Eat , sleep ,train repeat !!

Thread Information