1992mag is offline Junior Member

PIP Sucks. How long to get over it?

Ive only pinned twice so far. Both times delts. Left the first time, right the second. Left went pretty smooth, right one not so much. Left had barely any PIP but my right one is killing me and I couldn't even get a good shoulder workout in yesterday. It'll probably hurt like hell even today just for legs when I have to squat. Do you guys eventually get used to injecting and you don't really get PIP? And how long did it take you to get used to it? Will probably do quads on monday and im not looking forward to that since I've heard when you pin quads thats some of the worst PIP.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    You will be officialy over it as soon as you stop bitchin and cryin

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    it gets easier. PIP with T-400 was crippling. I found NOT massaging the site after, and a very hot bath after helped. Thats just me though, others will tell you to make sure you massage the site after. If you do be very gentle and take your time. After a while it just feels like a knot in the muscle.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    If you will get more skilled you wont feel it!

You have to deserve to be BIG

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    lol. you may be correct. i think i know what was my problem though too. First time I injected real slow and felt smooth, yesterday it probably took me less than 10 seconds to inject 250mg of test. i wasnt even thinking and just did it way too fast. only my second pin ever. now i know

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lunk is going to rip me a new one for saying this b/c I've bitched often about the damn PIP from blends (which can be annoying with the PIP try cause), but, it's part of the routine. Grin and bear it. Did you think this was going to be easy?????

If you want to be lean and mean, deal with it! Dry your tears and accept the pain. It's part of the process and sometimes it just hurts more than others. It's the price you pay!!!

I've completed several cycles. Some hurt more than others. Just suck it up!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Your muscles will get used to pinning. Virgin muscles are the worst but most of the time there will always be some pip. You just have to suck it up and deal with it! Sometimes it hurts bad and sometimes it's barely noticeable

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Cut with sterile oil this will help.You can get it at Ar-r .

thanks for the replies. Yeah I figured this was something id just have to get used to.

MisterD is offline Junior Member
    Guys what the hell is PIP

All i know is the first month of Pining when i blast every year the next day is like someone jab me with a hot knife....

I asked my source and he tells me your doing Prop and Tren its completely normal.

Then last month my source gives me some new gear from another company and when i pinned it i felt nothing the following day, so i called him back and told him that shit must be bunk stuff i didnt feel any pain he laughed and said didn't you complain about the pain in your ass, i said Hell no i only asked so give me the shit that hurts i like that stuff. Lol

I guess thats were we get No Pain No Gain from...

Man up!

nvrtd is offline Junior Member
    post injection pain..

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    PIP can vary drastically depending on what you are shooting and the concentration. Test prop over 100mgs/ml hurts alot of people. Suspensions like winny, test base, etc. if its the compound causing the pain you may never get over it. It might happen everytime you shoot the stuff. My first experiences involved HG cidoteston (Egyptian) and was smooth as butter. Maybe my muscles were all broken in before I got to the mean stuff. Because I've never had significant enough PIP to warrant complaining about it.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post

Tdogg fully supports no bitchassness.

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    It stops hurting once the pain goes away.

euan3488 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    Mate my 1st 2 hurt like a bitch was freaking out major as 1st time user !!thinking I hhad an abcess etc but a good friend who has used 4 a while now gripped me and told me 2 man thhhe fuk up !! I am jst rotating now delts ,quads whichh hurt initially but I found after a good workout and sum major manning the fuk up all was good ! Week 4 now and feeling shit hot libido is high as ever and feeling like a beast !! Don't no why its took me so long to see the light and hit the juice ! I still have a long way to go and a hell of a lot 2 learn but being on here really helps ! Some of the people know so much its crazy !

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    [QUOTE=t-dogg;6348730]Tdogg fully supports no bitchassness. [/QUOT Pain is good extreme pain is extremely good

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The idea behind PIP, in my opinion, is one of those highly overrated ideas. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but if you're using basic gear that's not garbage it shouldn't happen all that often. I don't buy the "virgin muscle." Too many guys out there who start on TRT programs with a full cc shot and never have an issue. Why don't they have an issue? Because their gear isn't garbage. Use low grade UGL crap and it will hurt. Use high concentrated compounds and it will often hurt. Volume of the injection also plays a role but total volume or what I person can tolerate can vary. People often assume they can tolerate large amounts on the quads because it's such a big muscle, but this isn't always true. Often smaller pins, actual pin size and amount in the quad makes a difference. But everyone's different. I can put 3cc's in my delts, a lot of guys can't but I won't inject my quads for anyone or any reason....everyone's different. Long and short, don't use crap, use the right size pins and PIP will not occur often.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    The idea behind PIP, in my opinion, is one of those highly overrated ideas. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but if you're using basic gear that's not garbage it shouldn't happen all that often. I don't buy the "virgin muscle." Too many guys out there who start on TRT programs with a full cc shot and never have an issue. Why don't they have an issue? Because their gear isn't garbage. Use low grade UGL crap and it will hurt. Use high concentrated compounds and it will often hurt. Volume of the injection also plays a role but total volume or what I person can tolerate can vary. People often assume they can tolerate large amounts on the quads because it's such a big muscle, but this isn't always true. Often smaller pins, actual pin size and amount in the quad makes a difference. But everyone's different. I can put 3cc's in my delts, a lot of guys can't but I won't inject my quads for anyone or any reason....everyone's different. Long and short, don't use crap, use the right size pins and PIP will not occur often.
    Yeah I get what youre saying. And I know 100% sure my stuff is not garbage at all. Actually seems like top notch stuff according to what my supplier and 20 or so people that gave me a little review on him. I'd say its my technique. Both times the needle moved around wayyyy more than it should have. while i was just to switch hands to aspirate it moved around. adn the last time i did delts i injected almost .9ml in less than 10 seconds, way too fast. once i get better at it im sure the pain will go away.

AlinSR is offline new member
    It happens sometimes.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by AlinshopRep View Post
    It happens sometimes.

10 posts trolling.

Thread Information