JayIsPumped is offline Associate Member

letro and tomox need advice

20 years old ran 6 oral cycles.. ya dumb I kno.. but im done now don't want to cause any damage if its not already caused but I have a lil pre-existing gyno in only my right nip..i used letro and tomox together for pct and it went away but came back assuming it was estrogen rebound

ive read u can run letro till the lump/soreness goes away then run tomoxifen as u would for a PCT to prevent the estrogen rebound..is this correct? will it cause anything besides the letro bringing down my libido? last time I used tomoxifen for a PCT I noticed some more strength gains while using and after ..was that just me?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Maybe consider Tamox and Stane together. No "rebound"issues. Tamox to treat gyno and stane to manage e.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Maybe consider Tamox and Stane together. No "rebound"issues. Tamox to treat gyno and stane to manage e.
    I only prob is that I already have the letro and tomox :/ and tomox can reverse gyno? I thought it was used to get ur test levels back to normal?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Well if your gonna use letro and tamox keep in mind the tamox will lower the blood levels of letro by about 30%. It will do the same with adex. It will NOT with stane.

Tamox and Ralox are both excellent choices for gyno treatment. Gyno is caused when estrogen attaches to the e receptor in breast tissue causing undesired breast tissue growth in males. Serms block the e receptor - causing tissue death. Letro accomplishes this by lowering overall e levels or actually crushing them. Estrogen provides some benefits and is vital to some essential functions. I dont see "crushing estrogen"using letro as the most prudent way to treat gyno. You can use a serm to treat gyno and even do so in conjunction with an ai to manage e2 levels.

I know you might have a couple things on hand but in a case like this I would consider my course of action and if I needed to get some other things I would. ie jump on tamox and very low dose letro but order some stane from arr and have it in a few days/. Replace the letro with stane when you receive it. We are talking about treating gyno here not trying to use what you have instead of what is best suited for treatment. Just my opinion.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 01-19-2013 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Well if your gonna use letro and tamox keep in mind the tamox will lower the blood levels of letro by about 30%. It will do the same with adex. It will NOT with stane.

Tamox and Ralox are both excellent choices for gyno treatment. Gyno is caused when estrogen attaches to the e receptor in breast tissue causing undesired breast tissue growth in males. Serms block the e receptor - causing tissue death. Letro accomplishes this by lowering overall e levels or actually crushing them. Estrogen provides some benefits and is vital to some essential functions. I dont see "crushing estrogen"using letro as the most prudent way to treat gyno. You can use a serm to treat gyno and even do so in conjunction with an ai to manage e2 levels.

I know you might have a couple things on hand but in a case like this I would consider my course of action and if I needed to get some other things I would. ie jump on tamox and very low dose letro but order some stane from arr and have it in a few days/. Replace the letro with stane when you receive it. We are talking about treating gyno here not trying to use what you have instead of what is best suited for treatment. Just my opinion.
    ya I understand what ur saying but ive just never heard or read about using tomox and stane to reverse gyno but rather to prevent gyno and keep ur levels in check, its jus a small lump in my right nipple .. but ill do some more reading and give it a try thanks..

think it may be going away on its own its not as sore but still a lil tender and lump still there

Thread Information