Ridiculasness is offline New Member

Gyno Issues, Need a suggestion or two!

A little background. Im 26, 6'4 280, 11% bf. Ive been cycling 4 years. Training for 10 years.
    Bench 485, Squat 725, Dead 750, PC 450. No beginner here..

I need some input on my current cycle. Any advice suggestions is appreciated!

Im currently in week 7 of a 14 week test-p cycle with a Anadrol /Dbol kick start.

Anadrol- 50mg ed 8 weeks combined with dbol 30mg ed 10 weeks. Letro for my AI 0.25mg ed thru out cycle. HCG 500iu per week. 1500iu kickstart and 1500iu end.

I know what your thinking "holy orals" but thru trial and error in previous cycles, Smaller doses at longer times, Rather than Heavy dosages for shorter times. Allowed me to keep, as well as achieve a higher percentage of strength and size. Anadrol and Dbol are two different compounds that when combined together at low dosages for longer periods of time seem to work wonders "for my colleagues" . However this is my first time running the two together. Usually i just stick with the dbol because my body seems to respond best to that compound.

So my delima here is that pesky gyno. It started in week 3. I thought running a more powerful AI would stop this however it seems the compounds in anadrol dont like me very much. The first 2 weeks i Blew up from 263 to 275 being that most was water weight however over all fullness was great! Strength gains didnt come around till week 4. However my gyno kept increasing. So i cycled up my letro .25mg, .50mg, 1mg... and so on until 2.5mg which i have been on for 5 weeks now. I think it was the anadrol so i dropped it in week 4. and bumped my dbol to 50mg and planned on only running it 8 weeks total... The gyno has stopped growing since, but it is not decreasing either. I have two solid lumps "little larger than a half dollor" under each nip with constant soreness. Ive had gyno before due too not running an AI in my cycle, and letro killed it in a week! But for some reason now it wont go away. Im assuming its because im still on cycle but it should have cleared up by now.My joints and libido are fine.. still rock hard in the morning! i know letro is harsh stuff but this gyno is confusing me. I mean obviously my estrogen is still high if my gyno still exsists so i dont know when to stop taking this high dosage of letro. Nothing is effecting my gains, My strength and size are through the roof. This cycle has "so far" been the best for size and strength for me. However this gyno is kicking my ass! So im thinking about dropping dbol a week early "week 7" While staying at 2.5mg of letro and seeing where it goes from there. This will leave me with 3 weeks left of dbol and im thinking about running it weeks 10-12 giving my body a little break from the orals to see if the gyno goes down?

I dont really have a question here, just more of looking for suggestions. Also keep in mind im training for something big in march. So the more size/strength i can have the better. If it wasnt for the "thing" I would have already have dropped both orals and ended my cycle early on pct. But this is a big "thing" for me coming up. So the more strength/size i can have the better.

Thanks for any input/suggestions!

greenwell001 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridiculasness View Post
    A little background. Im 26, 6'4 280, 11% bf. Ive been cycling 4 years. Training for 10 years.
    Bench 485, Squat 725, Dead 750, PC 450. No beginner here..

I need some input on my current cycle. Any advice suggestions is appreciated!

Im currently in week 7 of a 14 week test-p cycle with a Anadrol /Dbol kick start.

Anadrol- 50mg ed 8 weeks combined with dbol 30mg ed 10 weeks. Letro for my AI 0.25mg ed thru out cycle. HCG 500iu per week. 1500iu kickstart and 1500iu end.

I know what your thinking "holy orals" but thru trial and error in previous cycles, Smaller doses at longer times, Rather than Heavy dosages for shorter times. Allowed me to keep, as well as achieve a higher percentage of strength and size. Anadrol and Dbol are two different compounds that when combined together at low dosages for longer periods of time seem to work wonders "for my colleagues" . However this is my first time running the two together. Usually i just stick with the dbol because my body seems to respond best to that compound.

So my delima here is that pesky gyno. It started in week 3. I thought running a more powerful AI would stop this however it seems the compounds in anadrol dont like me very much. The first 2 weeks i Blew up from 263 to 275 being that most was water weight however over all fullness was great! Strength gains didnt come around till week 4. However my gyno kept increasing. So i cycled up my letro .25mg, .50mg, 1mg... and so on until 2.5mg which i have been on for 5 weeks now. I think it was the anadrol so i dropped it in week 4. and bumped my dbol to 50mg and planned on only running it 8 weeks total... The gyno has stopped growing since, but it is not decreasing either. I have two solid lumps "little larger than a half dollor" under each nip with constant soreness. Ive had gyno before due too not running an AI in my cycle, and letro killed it in a week! But for some reason now it wont go away. Im assuming its because im still on cycle but it should have cleared up by now.My joints and libido are fine.. still rock hard in the morning! i know letro is harsh stuff but this gyno is confusing me. I mean obviously my estrogen is still high if my gyno still exsists so i dont know when to stop taking this high dosage of letro. Nothing is effecting my gains, My strength and size are through the roof. This cycle has "so far" been the best for size and strength for me. However this gyno is kicking my ass! So im thinking about dropping dbol a week early "week 7" While staying at 2.5mg of letro and seeing where it goes from there. This will leave me with 3 weeks left of dbol and im thinking about running it weeks 10-12 giving my body a little break from the orals to see if the gyno goes down?

I dont really have a question here, just more of looking for suggestions. Also keep in mind im training for something big in march. So the more size/strength i can have the better. If it wasnt for the "thing" I would have already have dropped both orals and ended my cycle early on pct. But this is a big "thing" for me coming up. So the more strength/size i can have the better.

Thanks for any input/suggestions!
    get some ralox from ar-r , gyno reversal is its intended purpose. Works better than any of the other compounds. It's a 2nd gen compound and really works well for gyno reversal.

"get some ralox from ar-r , gyno reversal is its intended purpose. Works better than any of the other compounds. It's a 2nd gen compound and really works well for gyno reversal."

Ive never ran this compound but it looks like its a Tamox look-a-like? Suggesting that its a preventer of estrogen rather than a reversal? Ive yet to hear of a compound stronger than Letrozole for reversal but i could be wrong.

Doing some research, i heard that HCG could cause gyno to worsen? This could be a key point. Should i drop hcg for now and pick it up later in my pct?

wk 1-2 HCG 500ius/ED
    wk 1-3 Aromasin 10mg/EOD
    wk 1-2 Tamox 10mg/ED
    wk 2-7 Tamox 20mg/ED
    wk 2-7 Tore 60mg/ED (120mg/ED first 7 days)

Thread Information