zook is offline New Member

How do you get prescribe test?

I am 23 years old so I am pretty sure my test levels are going to be pretty high. I have used test, decca, and dbol about 5 months ago and never post cycled (stupid i know...) There is nothing wrong with me down there and I am completely fine, no man boobs or anything. I was taking the cycle while i wasnt with my girlfriend and now i am back with her and i would like to do it again but i live with her and it would be pretty noticeable if i did. I made up so some story to her that i need to get back on again and then post cycle to get my "levels" back to normal again, but her being a RN she says i need to go to the doctor and talk to them. So I am banking on getting it from them. But me being 23, how and what do i say to receive test, if even possible?

leather daddy is offline Banned
    u cant

cant get a prescription for test from a doc period, or i cant because of my age?

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zook View Post
    I am 23 years old so I am pretty sure my test levels are going to be pretty high. I have used test, decca, and dbol about 5 months ago and never post cycled (stupid i know...) There is nothing wrong with me down there and I am completely fine, no man boobs or anything. I was taking the cycle while i wasnt with my girlfriend and now i am back with her and i would like to do it again but i live with her and it would be pretty noticeable if i did. I made up so some story to her that i need to get back on again and then post cycle to get my "levels" back to normal again, but her being a RN she says i need to go to the doctor and talk to them. So I am banking on getting it from them. But me being 23, how and what do i say to receive test, if even possible?
    Prescription is just good for piece of mind and if you do get caught with all this extra gear you can just play the "I thought I could buy more since I had a script" card..Pretending you didn't know it was illegal..You would get prescribed a measly weekly dose....Either way, you will have to get more gear for a cycle..

23, you will NEVER get a script unless you have hypogonadism......

leather daddy is offline Banned
    cant get a prescription for test from a doc period, or i cant because of my age?
    here in australia, u will only qualify, if you have testicular cancer or below ref range test levels!
    and its a massive pain in the ass, multiple test and endos visits to qualify, very highly regulated here!

If you have a TRUE deficiency or the absence of endogenous testosterone .......

It really isn't about age as much as it is if you have a TRUE deficiency...Even children are given growth hormone ....

Age does become a concern though when you have a young guy claiming he needs testosterone which his tests show other wise....For a doc, to prescribe someone at a young age they really need a TRUE deficiency..Or it can bring unwanted attention from the Big Bad Wolf....

Even if you are borderline, at your age a REAL doc probably isn't going to prescribe you...

I watched "bigger, faster, stronger" and he went to the chiropractor and told them he had low hormone levels and they gave him a take home piss test and he had someone else do it and they ended up giving him test. Not sure if i could do that, or possibly an anti aging clinic. I heard they will most likely tell you that your levels are low because they want your business lol. I hope I am not sounding stupid to you, I have always got it from a friend, and not a doc lol

I watched "bigger, faster, stronger" and he went to the chiropractor and told them he had low hormone levels and they gave him a take home piss test and he had someone else do it and they ended up giving him test. Not sure if i could do that, or possibly an anti aging clinic. I heard they will most likely tell you that your levels are low because they want your business lol. I hope I am not sounding stupid to you, I have always got it from a friend, and not a doc lol
    That is true if you are 30 and over.....They do want your business and the fact you are at an age where it benefits them anyways....But if you are under good luck with that...You better basically have hypogonadism for them to write you script...

Let's just assume you had a script, what's the point? Your prescribed weekly dose will be freakin measly like I said....Which means you would still have to buy more gear black market anyways...Especially, if you want to take other compounds as well....

ok thanks for the help

ok thanks for the help
    I wouldn't tell anyone in the first place...Even when you "think" you can trust your girlfriend if she's in one of her hissy fits..Who knows what she'll do or say...The fact is you have a controlled substance in your room...

I've seen it plenty of times where girl gets pissed says you beat her or some made up sh*t and it's because all the steroids you are on and you have a ton in your closet...And here the cops come knocking on your door...What you gonna do then?

And good luck, EVER disagreeing with her....All she will say when you get in an argument or EVEN disagree with her is Geez "Roid rage , Roid rage"...It's annoying as sh*t...

Might want to think what you're getting yourself into...

Tell her you're on legal supps like creatine or test boosters...She won't have a clue..

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You youngsters really think your slick but believe me doctors are not all stupid. Go ahead and try it. You will look like ass trying to score gear.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    There are a few ways to do this, but why though?

yOU HAVE TO FIND A DOC WHO WILL DO THJIS THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE. tHEY ARE OUT THERE BECAUSE I GOT A SCRIP FROMA DOC FOR DIANABOL WITH THE ADVIVE FROMA GUY AT THE GYM. dON'T DO WHAT I DID AND TURN IT IN TO THE INSURANCE CO, THEY RAISED HELL. also I DOCTORED THE SCRIP TO READ MORE THAN HE PRESCRIPED. IE CHANGED A 1 TO A 4.

cHUCK

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckEisenmench View Post
    yOU HAVE TO FIND A DOC WHO WILL DO THJIS THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE. tHEY ARE OUT THERE BECAUSE I GOT A SCRIP FROMA DOC FOR DIANABOL WITH THE ADVIVE FROMA GUY AT THE GYM. dON'T DO WHAT I DID AND TURN IT IN TO THE INSURANCE CO, THEY RAISED HELL. also I DOCTORED THE SCRIP TO READ MORE THAN HE PRESCRIPED. IE CHANGED A 1 TO A 4.

cHUCK
    Caps lock for the win!

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calstate23

I wouldn't tell anyone in the first place...Even when you "think" you can trust your girlfriend if she's in one of her hissy fits..Who knows what she'll do or say...The fact is you have a controlled substance in your room...

I've seen it plenty of times where girl gets pissed says you beat her or some made up sh*t and it's because all the steroids you are on and you have a ton in your closet...And here the cops come knocking on your door...What you gonna do then?

And good luck, EVER disagreeing with her....All she will say when you get in an argument or EVEN disagree with her is Geez "Roid rage , Roid rage"...It's annoying as sh*t...

Might want to think what you're getting yourself into...

Tell her you're on legal supps like creatine or test boosters...She won't have a clue..
    Experience talking here. Excellent advice. Been thru virtually everything he just mentioned while dealing with the fairer ( and bitchier) sex. If my stuff hadn't been locked in a safe she didn't know the combo to, I would have gone to jail that night. Instead she was politely told to leave by the cops and I refused her calls to apologize. You never know what a person might do in the heat of an argument.

As for scoring gear from a doctor. Don't try unless you have a medical need. It calls into question those of us that actually have a medical necessity.

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    You youngsters really think your slick but believe me doctors are not all stupid. Go ahead and try it. You will look like ass trying to score gear.
    x2. No one here should be helping with this request. This exact situation makes it harder for those men who seek Testosterone Replacement Therapy for legitimate medical reasons. Besides, continue running cycles without any knowledge & the OP will be on TRT soon enough anyway...

AK1983 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leather daddy View Post

here in australia, u will only qualify, if you have testicular cancer or below ref range test levels!
    and its a massive pain in the ass, multiple test and endos visits to qualify, very highly regulated here!
    Australia is most fuked up country ever when it comes to steroids and testosterone

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Get old and let your testosterone go down naturally then you can get on TRT.
    Start using aas now and kill your natural testosterone and have no choice but to be on TRT for the next 50+ years having no choice but to pin at least 1x a week and if you ever want kids then add another 3x a week for hcg . If you dont have insurance you get to pay $$$ for your test each month and hcg almost no insurance covers it so that's an additional $$$$ every month along with regular blood test, doctor visits, always tweaking things just to try to feel normal.

Sound like fun?

Thread Information