Ringo is offline New Member

New to all of this

Hey everyone, as a disclaimer I'm super new to all of this and no really in shape, I'm going to the gym 4 times a week for about 2 months now. I'm here since I'm looking for a way to fast track my goals and become bigger. I'm 6'8" 230lb, I'll post some pics, try to be as least harsh as possible. Anyways I want to know where to start, I've read the stickies, and I know I need the actually AA's, anti-estrogen, and I'm assuming some other supplements. I currently take clen in a cycle. And I use 1MR before the gym, and a protein shake after. My diet is vastly better then it was before and in total have about 4 smaller meals. So advice?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me1.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	1.55 MB 
ID:	132148

Name:	me2.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	1.54 MB 
ID:	132149

Name:	me3.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	1.62 MB 
ID:	132150

Soar is offline Productive Member
    6'8"? Jesus man you're a giant!! At 22 I wouldn't touch any AAS quite yet. You still have tons of room to pack on some muscle naturally. If you try the nutrition board and post up your current diet the guys should be able to assist in helping there. As for supplements I would try adding creatine mono for a bit you may like it.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soar
    6'8"? Jesus man you're a giant!! At 22 I wouldn't touch any AAS quite yet. You still have tons of room to pack on some muscle naturally. If you try the nutrition board and post up your current diet the guys should be able to assist in helping there. As for supplements I would try adding creatine mono for a bit you may like it.
    Agree with Soar hear the nutrition section will help you out immensely also the lifting section. You have at least 2-3 years to build a solid base before contemplating AAS Good Luck!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    X3 you've been going to the gym for 2 months. Not being a smart guy here mate but you need to be going to the gym for at least 2 years you have 2 build a strong frame for your new mass you just can't go lifting heavy weghts you will do some damage to your ligaments and tendons ect ect.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Like they said bro aas isnt for you right now! Aas will only cause you problems.Hit the diet section get your diet worked out.This is the biggest thing.Then in the gym work on your compound movements.Bench squat deadlift miltary these are the ones that you need to work on the most.They will put on mass this is wat you need for a solid base.Good luck bro.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Jumping intoo quickly can lead to long term joint damage. When you dont have much experience lifting and then all of a sudden you can lift like a pro, that is not a good thing. Work on your diet, get some supplements to help assist you in your goals,and stick around here with us and absorb all you can. I know none of us are telling you what you want to hear,but it is true. This place is so beneficial and you will learn so much just from reading posts. Take you time and learn you limitations. You have plenty of time and when you familiarize yourself with all of the AASs out there, you will be far more confident in choosing what is right for you and you wont have to rely on a stranger to tell you what you should take. AAS use is a wonderful thing when you aquire the knowledge of both yourself nd the compounds. And all of us here will be more than glad to assist you in any decsion you make regarding them when you are ready. You are still a bit young, but old enough to prove maturity and when this is done, there will be none of this "age" debate. Good luck to you and your new found hobby!

Ringo is offline New Member
    Thanks guys, all of the posts were incredibly informative. I'll hit up the diet section to get some tips there.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Your diet, cardio, and training should be the only thing you focus on right now. Building yourself is like building a house. Foundation is the key. The rest will follow.

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Thanks guys, all of the posts were incredibly informative. I'll hit up the diet section to get some tips there.
    Good luck man, I'm sure you'll do fine! Keep in mind the forum is loaded with guys not on any sort of AAS. Feel free to make a log and keep us updated!

Thread Information