Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    mrgirkin is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5

    Wat dose to run stanavar at?

    It's 50mg50mg winstrol anavar in one tab think of two per day 50 tabs per box 25 says 100mg of each per day running it with med tech Ttm 3mil. and rohm tri test 0.75ml would any recommended to have one per day and not two or more?

  2. #2
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is online now ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,619
    None if you dont wat to mess up your body.At 18 you risk doing serious damage to your endo system.And oral cycle are next to worthless.

  3. #3
    mrgirkin is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog
    None if you dont wat to mess up your body.At 18 you risk doing serious damage to your endo system.And oral cycle are next to worthless.
    I have said before on joining the chat I did my profile wrong and clicked. 93 instead of 83!!!! I'm 28 on my third cycle and it does say I'm running it with Ttm and tri test

  4. #4
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is online now ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,619
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgirkin View Post
    I have said before on joining the chat I did my profile wrong and clicked. 93 instead of 83!!!! I'm 28 on my third cycle and it does say I'm running it with Ttm and tri test
    Ok then answer this.Who was at your 18th Birthday party?

  5. #5
    buckydees is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9
    Hi I am 25 now and done 2 courses of anavar in the past to which had great results I was over weight and managed to go from a 6 pack of Budweiser to an actual six pack! Now I'm hearing about stanavar could somebody who is alot more clued up than I am be able to tell me the side effects of it and if it actually does work? Also the amount to take and the damage it can do any help would be much appreciated thanks guys !

  6. #6
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    14,207
    Ok then answer this.Who was at your 18th Birthday party?
    I dont even remember that and I`m 29.

  7. #7
    warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jorgia
    Posts
    3,353
    I love anavar and winstrol equally! But no way in heck am I running them together. No way.

  8. #8
    buckydees is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth
    I love anavar and winstrol equally! But no way in heck am I running them together. No way.
    Can you elaborate on why you wouldnt run them together mate?

  9. #9
    warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jorgia
    Posts
    3,353
    Quote Originally Posted by buckydees View Post

    Can you elaborate on why you wouldnt run them together mate?
    Both are hepatoxic. Both survive the first pass through the liver. Both wreak havoc on cholesterol. Both produce close to the same results. If I did this, I would only "pulse" cycle it. 2 weeks on, 2 off for 8weeks total. So that would be 4 weeks of use. I still wouldnt even do that, but that's me.

  10. #10
    buckydees is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9
    Can you recommend anything abit less harsh on the liver then, that will cut me up and burn fat apart from anavar as I've already done 2 courses of it. It makes sense what your saying aswell there is a high percentage stacking these will not only harm your cholesterol level but also screw your liver!! My body is more important than looking good !

  11. #11
    warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jorgia
    Posts
    3,353
    Quote Originally Posted by buckydees View Post
    Can you recommend anything abit less harsh on the liver then, that will cut me up and burn fat apart from anavar as I've already done 2 courses of it. It makes sense what your saying aswell there is a high percentage stacking these will not only harm your cholesterol level but also screw your liver!! My body is more important than looking good !
    Clen , albuterol, ECA stack. Not much burns fat faster, and all are fairly anabolic .

  12. #12
    buckydees is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth

    Clen, albuterol, ECA stack. Not much burns fat faster, and all are fairly anabolic.
    Sweet mate thanks for the education !

  13. #13
    stpete is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kitchen, Gym, Kitchen....
    Posts
    13,716
    I'm w/warmouth. Wouldn't even consider taking that.

    If you've done 2 cycles and still need help you need to look further into your diet and training. Hell, we can take all the AAS made and without a solid diet and actually going to the gym and working your ass off, nothing is going to happen.

    What is your training history?

    And what does your current diet look like?

  14. #14
    buckydees is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete
    I'm w/warmouth. Wouldn't even consider taking that.

    If you've done 2 cycles and still need help you need to look further into your diet and training. Hell, we can take all the AAS made and without a solid diet and actually going to the gym and working your ass off, nothing is going to happen.

    What is your training history?

    And what does your current diet look like?
    I have not been going continuously to the gym it's been on and off for a while now the last 2 courses of anavar were taken when I was training 5 times a week intense cardio and weights after, and eating well. I recently went skiing and injured my shoulder which has made me take a few weeks off the gym( about 12 weeks) it's my second week back and have booked a holiday this July so was just exploring my options on whether to start taking stanavar 6-8 weeks before holiday. Have put on sbout 12 kilos in weight since not training and want to lose it quite quick hence why I'm asking about winstrol /anavars

  15. #15
    stpete is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kitchen, Gym, Kitchen....
    Posts
    13,716
    Sorry to hear about your injury. I know firsthand all about them. Since you've only been back for 2 weeks you still need to break back into it. don't go rushing into it and possibly bringing back old injuries. This happens a good bit.

    What it sounds like to me is this: you got hurt, and you ate a lot. OK, that's fine. Hell, we've all been there. but now you are back in the gym and working on it. Get yourself a good diet in place and stick to it. work in the gym as best you can without further injuring yourself. AAS usage may give you a false sense of security and you might over do it a bit.

    A good diet accompanied w/weight training and a good amount of cardio will give you results. and faster than you might think. But the damage you could possibly due to your liver for what you want doesn't really warrant the usage in my book.

    A lot of people(myself included) think they eat well. I had no clue till i came here and learned some years ago. Re evaluate your diet and training. Post your diet in the Nutrition Forum and ask for critique. That's where i would start if i were you.

    Good Luck.

  16. #16
    buckydees is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9
    Mate it's nice to know genuine, knowledgeable people still exist in this world, you've got my story down to a tee, I will take your opinions on board and listen to what you've said, your talking from experience, nice one geez.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •