BBJT200 is offline Senior Member

Lactating on testosterone?....quite confused

I'll start out by saying that this is my friend, and actually my friend. Normally I would be able to give him advice, but this one stumped me.

Apparently, about a week ago he started lactating with swollen nips. He's on 500mg test/wk+60mg tbol/day and had just changed from letrozole to exemestane because he ran out of letro. Idk why he was using letro on cycle to control estrogen, but he was.

As far as I know, high estrogen levels could cause the gyno from letro rebound, but not the lactation. Lactation is usually due to prolactin, right?

Also, the whole time on cycle he's had mild E.D. and trouble keeping it up. This again makes me think prolactin. He is mildly educated in AAS use, but I have no idea what to tell him here.

Could he just have high prolactin levels on a genetic level? Apparently he's had low-grade E.D. his entire life, but it's been worse on cycle.

Any suggestions besides the obvious "get bloodwork"? And I suggested that he get his ass on here and post his question himself, but he's hesitant due to lack of computer privacy

I told him he should probably get back on letrozole and use tamox ASAP to reverse the gyno, but I needed to check in with you guys. Don't want to give him half-assed info.
    Maybe try prami @ .25-.5mg E.D. to see what happens?
    Last edited by BBJT200; 01-19-2013 at 03:57 PM.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Sure hes on test?

Quite positive. Pharma grade test E and pharma grade tbol from Kalpa Pharmaceuticals

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    There is a direct relationship between estrogen and prolactin . Id bet its the increase in e2 resulting in elevated prolactin.

Okay. So then, since there is potentially an increase in prolactin causing these issues, getting estrogen back down will reverse the prolactin issues? Or should he use some prami/caber to get prolactin levels normalized?

I ask this because many users of 19nors complain of E.D. post cycle or during cycle regardless of estrogen control. once they use a D.A., issues tend to clear up. That is my understanding, anyway

Blog Entries
    The ultimate solution is estrogen management, however for immediate relief a dopamine agonist like prami or caber would work. If it were me I'd work on getting e in check and temporarily take low dose prami. Like .25mg/night right before bed for a week upping to .5mg/night right before bed for another week or 2 total. Obviously he needs to dial in exemestane dose. This is where blood work is such a huge benefit, be nice if he has access.

Thank you for the advice Jimmy! I will give him your suggestion and see how things progress.

Typical range for exemestane is 12.5mg ED to 12.5mg EoD, right? Regardless of the amount of test used, since it works on % conversion to estrogen. Correct?

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Lol @ kalpa as pharm grade

It appears to be a pretty big, professional company if you look into them. Maybe it's false advertising? PM me if you know something I don't.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JTathlete View Post
    Thank you for the advice Jimmy! I will give him your suggestion and see how things progress.

Typical range for exemestane is 12.5mg ED to 12.5mg EoD, right? Regardless of the amount of test used, since it works on % conversion to estrogen. Correct?
    I dont believe that to be the case. In fact based on a study i read on exemestne on males there we a dose dependent difference in e2 levels administering 25mg/day vs 50mg/day. That leads me to believe that even if theoretically what you have heard is true (which im not even sure it is ) - in the real world it doesnt work that way. I have heard of guys on high doses running 25mg/day.

paintball774 is offline Associate Member
    if i was him and i was shooting milk. idc how secretive i would be. i would be running to the doctor asap

@Jimmy: Thanks for the info.
    @Paintball: Shooting milk isn't the end of the world. It's not going to kill you. What will kill you though, is a doctor finding out you use AAS.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    @Jimmy: Thanks for the info.
    @Paintball: Shooting milk isn't the end of the world. It's not going to kill you. What will kill you though, is a doctor finding out you use AAS.
    Agreed.
    I also agree with Jimmy in regards to the exemestane. I was taking 25mg EOD and sometimes E3D because I forgot but when I had my E2 checked it was HIGH... 379. Yes that is the Estradiol Sensitive. I have now changed to 12.5 ED and upped the prami to .5 ED.
    Honestly though I felt nothing. No itchy nips, no gyno. I think I have always had high E2 and obviously E2 sensitive. My numbers were the same last time I got checked on cycle and was taking liquidex.

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    Think prolactin as soon as you hear lactation. Estrogen + Prolactin is generally always the problem instead of just Estrogen or just Prolactin. Nothing new to add that the others haven't said already. My choice of compounds would be to get on caber/prami/bromo/VitB6 immediately to lower prolactin and something like Aromasin to lower Estro. I would think of gyno reveral AFTER all levels are in their normal ranges.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quite positive. Pharma grade test E and pharma grade tbol from Kalpa Pharmaceuticals
    Kalpa is not HG.
    Tbol has never been produced by a pharma company.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Kalpa is not HG.
    Tbol has never been produced by a pharma company.
    I was under the impression that Kalpa is HG. They have a very impressive website is all, I guess.

I've seen some iffy mass spectrum results from their gear as well.

A_Grant is offline Junior Member
    Definately not HG, just a nice looking website.

And a mass-spect by itself ain't worth crap. It could easilly be faked.

It could, so can Bloodwork. Was just saying. I haven't used it, so not making judgement

Gotcha. Well, that's good to know.

Something to definitely keep in mind. So far, everything i've used from them appears to be legitimate. I actually cried one day in the bathroom at the gym where no one could see me, rolling around on the floor...I thought I was going to die from tbol pumps!

Thread Information