AK1983 is offline Associate Member

GP - Any recommendations

Hi,

Just wondering if someone has used GP products, ( Geneza pharma ). Any recommendations?

Hope this is not against the forum rules,

toppinm is offline Junior Member
    I'm running a gp cycle right now. Legit, works great but I've read that it's notorious for being underdosed. I've only used one other brand but I can't see a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by toppinm View Post
    I'm running a gp cycle right now. Legit, works great but I've read that it's notorious for being underdosed. I've only used one other brand but I can't see a difference.
    Yeah I seem people gossiping about GP being under dose, what else did you use?

Gen shi labs. Which for me has worked equally well. All the post that I had found about GP being underdosed weren't recent, so they may have fixed it. If you get an order you can enter it into their website and will usually get lab testing on the batch which for me show that they're overdosed, but obviously those can be faked. Either way you will get results. I don't know that this is in the right section this post may be moved.

Gen shi labs. Which for me has worked equally well. All the post that I had found about GP being underdosed weren't recent, so they may have fixed it. If you get an order you can enter it into their website and will usually get lab testing on the batch which for me show that they're overdosed, but obviously those can be faked. Either way you will get results. I don't know that this is in the right section this post may be moved.
    Nice, may be I should mix up products, u think its a good idea?

No. The dosage will most definitely be different. Use one brand per cycle you have to experiment over time and figure out what works best for you.

I wouldn't see a problem if you mixed brands as long as you stick to one brand per substance. I.e. gp test with gen shi Tren .

I wouldn't see a problem if you mixed brands as long as you stick to one brand per substance. I.e. gp test with gen shi Tren.
    Thanks bro

Thread Information