crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances

Question Tren sweats chills and breathing

I understand that it is normal for Tren to cause sweating but I get some chills with my Tren sweats is that normal. Also why does it make me sweat. And I can't understand the breathing problem when I workout.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Hey Mike!

Never run tren before, but sweating, breathing, and sleeping is what bothers users. Those are the sides

GymHero is offline Senior Member

Thumbs down

I guess it's just me but I like to do research and learn about the steroid I will be putting into my body before I start use...

Quote Originally Posted by GymHero View Post
    I guess it's just me but I like to do research and learn about the steroid I will be putting into my body before I start use...
    Thanks for your thoughts. Are you saying since I don't know or understand before that , well I'm just up the creek and now this is a stupid question. I was under the impression that one of the reasons for coming to this Q & A site is to ask what you don't know. If you know the answers then you could comment nicely, since you don't know then why say Sh*t. My motive was to learn, what is your motive.......

Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    Hey Mike!

Never run tren before, but sweating, breathing, and sleeping is what bothers users. Those are the sides
    Thanks for you input. I do know that that's the sides I was just trying to figure out the why. I appreciate you affirmation.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Thanks for your thoughts. Are you saying since I don't know or understand before that , well I'm just up the creek and now this is a stupid question. I was under the impression that one of the reasons for coming to this Q & A site is to ask what you don't know. If you know the answers then you could comment nicely, since you don't know then why say Sh*t. My motive was to learn, what is your motive.......
    I think it was his way of being "cool" and thinking he is gaining respect from the vets. These guys post from time to time and 9 times out of 10, all of the posts are condescending. I have followed some of your posts and I know that you are very knowledgeable in AAS. So just ignore snide comments from people who post when they see the opportunity to belittle someone they have no clue about. It makes them feel good about themselves, so I usually just let them be. But what you have described are the usual side for tren . I have heard several mention that cardio is almos out of the equasion while running tren. And one of the tren experts here says he even has trouble climbing stairs sometimes. It is pretty harsh, and I havent delved into it yet.

champ14 is offline Junior Member
    Many condescending people here. However from what I read the reasons for the night sweats are unknown. I tried to find out myself but couldn't really find a answer

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    I think it was his way of being "cool" and thinking he is gaining respect from the vets. These guys post from time to time and 9 times out of 10, all of the posts are condescending. I have followed some of your posts and I know that you are very knowledgeable in AAS. So just ignore snide comments from people who post when they see the opportunity to belittle someone they have no clue about. It makes them feel good about themselves, so I usually just let them be. But what you have described are the usual side for tren. I have heard several mention that cardio is almos out of the equasion while running tren. And one of the tren experts here says he even has trouble climbing stairs sometimes. It is pretty harsh, and I havent delved into it yet.
    Hey thanks guys you and champ 14. Your comments come when I needed a little positive input. As you could see I was having a problem with the WHY and not that it is. Anyway moving right along I'm still looking into it. When my wife asks why I like to be able to tell her so she doesn't think that I'm gonna die because of my age. FYI been married for 34 yrs more than most guys here been alive.....stayin cool crazy mike

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Hi mate i'v ran tren twice 1st time 200pw 2nd time 400pw the first was ok not much sides but the second time was mad really bad sweats breathlessness mad dreams how much you running crazy mike

I running Tren ace 50 mg ed with 50 mg test prop ed with 50 mg Win ed going down to 25mg win ed start tday.

Hows the gains ?

My gains are very good. Holding some water now of course. But getting harder. My strength is still gaining to the point where I have to be careful lifting heavy for me due to my age and tendon attachments. I'm an ecto and small boned. Recovery is awesome. Every time I think I've hit over training I recover in a flash. I'm also using Anastrazole .25 mg ed My overall weight has increased 25 - 28 lbs in 3 months. If I keep 1/2 that would be great...we'll see. I train like I'm back in my 30's or harder
    Last edited by crazy mike; 01-19-2013 at 01:41 PM.

lol how long you got left of your cycle

beenie is offline Senior Member
    I began a Tren cycle Jan 1. I had chills at night for two nights at the beginning of my second week. I was not sure whether to attribute it to the Tren or to the flu, which was alos going around. At any rate, it went away after that and sleeping like a bay now. The effects are really quite amazing. I am currently at 100mg/tren and 125mg test eod.

I've got 3-1/2 weeks left. The problem I have personally is my old ways an add**t so I don't want to quit and come off. So I'll see if I get into a bad slump. I've trained through before but it was tough and I was young. As far as the sides we talk about they are livable. I've done a lot of Winstrol injet all during (off cycle if you will) and during competition time and had sustaining results. I'm thinking about doing it again now. Have to get my BW results next week to see how I'm fairing. I feel f**kin great. Wish I looked as good or as big as I feel. lol right I hope ur not laughing at me but with me

Quote Originally Posted by beenie View Post
    I began a Tren cycle Jan 1. I had chills at night for two nights at the beginning of my second week. I was not sure whether to attribute it to the Tren or to the flu, which was alos going around. At any rate, it went away after that and sleeping like a bay now. The effects are really quite amazing. I am currently at 100mg/tren and 125mg test eod.
    The chills come and go. The sweats are unreal. Have to change the sheets very often and 2 shirts a night. I don't sleep with the wife every night.( U'll see later in life..it's cool!!) So she can stay dry without my sweat on her. Still happy after 34 yrs of marriage and shootin blanks now m by choice........crazy mike

Ah... Gymhero?.......just for me, I took some recall time when you were off line and came to the realization that between my time before training with my research before and during my over 10yrs training time, owning my own gym, training a few So Fl Champs (women included) and a top 5th placement my self in Daytona Classic Show and my many, many multiple steroid cycles I have forgotten more than you have had time to research in your life time. At age 61, I train with the best in my Gym in a short less than 6 months restart after years off. I am currently enjoying training, reading, learning from the knowledge of these members that have good EXPERIENCE and information to share in hopes to regain and surpass my past achievements. So I think that just for me the questions will always be there no matter how long I live this sport and however how many books and articles I read. The way I am, is if you ask me a question I give you and honest answer to help you and refrain from telling you direct or indirectly where you missed the boat. For thous who need a paddle I will give you mine if I can help.......that's not so crazy mike

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    I apologize Mike.. I just assumed you were the typical 18 yo kid i see on here that starts a cycle without any knowledge on how to properly use AAS. ( Although when you are 18 technically there is no " proper " way.. )

I apologize Mike.. I just assumed you were the typical 18 yo kid i see on here that starts a cycle without any knowledge on how to properly use AAS. ( Although when you are 18 technically there is no " proper " way.. )
    Thanks for the apology, well taken. I tried to ignore your off color comment but I was having a bad Tren day...ha ) I'm over it. For real I've been having other issues with personalities at this time in my life and it just hit me hard..... stayin cool n.... crazy mike

Thread Information