XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member

has anyone tried out PROCHEM Tren A 2015 batch???

I just ended 4 days ago the 2013 batch, weight gains were there, fat lost, and extreme night sweats.
    Now 4 days ago I started PROCHEM tren A batch 2015, and noticed how nightsweats were getting less, actually today I woke up totally dry.
    Recomp seems not to be as fast as since 4 days,and lost 0,5kg meanwhile, instead of putting on, maybe because of fatloss, but I'm bulking.
    Either I'm paranoid, or there's something strange about tren, I'm shure its legit 100%, my source is very good and well known. But I heard bad things about new batches, can someone help me out.
    Power is there though, not like a monster, but there, but maybe its the 500susta EW
    tren is 50ED

phill82 is offline Banned
    i used pro chem and had bad night sweats, everyone I know who has used their gear have said it gave them sides and night sweats that the other brands did not give, in my opinion there is better quality gear out there after some of the stories I've heard in the gym about crystals forming in the oil, gear being underdosed etc etc I would never use steroids from an under ground lab again. decent stuff is out there I've spent the past 4 months aquiring pharmacy grade for my next cycle its hard to find but at least you know the quality is consistant and it is what it says it is. I know this probably wasn't the answer you were looking for but i'd steer clear after the stories I've heard in the gym a close friend had a heart attack at 25 whilst cycling on pro chem it could of been due to an unknown heart condition but hey I wouldn't risk using it.

uy!! ****, my prochem stuff doesn't give me any PIP. the thing is, there's a Little difference between batch 2013 and 2015. I only want to hear if anyone confirms that 2015 is G2G or it's severely underdosed.
    how do you get pharma tren ????? I only know 2 Labs who actually produce tren hex in amps, its near pharma grade, but its still UGL.
    What's the Brand of your pharma tren???

most of the stuff that i get is from poland the polish have ways of getting the good gear. I'm in the uk i just am well connected! don't hate because your pumping crap in your body pal and can't source quality goods. I don't know the name of the pharma tren because it does not exist!! vetinary grade however does which would be the next best thing!! don't know the brand name of it though.... google it!! was only trying to share with you some of the things I've heard. listen if you want, ignore if you want, its not my body your sticking that sh*t in.... Have a good day!!!!

hi, i never said i'd ignore what you're saying.
    I never heard of veterinary tren either, except fina pellets.
    Maybe you're implanting pellets in yourself???
    I'm with you, I don't thrust UGL, you never ****in know what you're shooting.
    Btw, the only thing UGL I'm taking is tren, for the obvious reason.
    Can you please tell us what's the vet name of the product?
    it would be very interresting for the forum
    thanks

i rang my source to see what he had to say his reply was he does not stock tren as its a Steroid that in his opinion should not be used as ' it is pretty dangerous sh#t' and he was not happy to supply it. So sorry i don't know its name

Thread Information