Week 1-15 Nolva 20mg/day

HCG 250iu 2x/wk for whole cycle and PCT bridge

2 weeks later, PCT for 4 weeks

Clomid 100/50/50/50 - 4 weeks - 1st week 100mg/day, the rest 50mg/day
    Nolva 20/20/20/20 - 4 weeks 20mg/day
    Arimidex 0.5/0.5/0.5/0.5 - 4 weeks 0.5mg/day
    HCG 500iu 2x/wk for 2 weeks

Letro on hand

Had puberty gyno and had gyno surgery so want to play it safe with nolva throughout cycle. Have heard both things that it should not be used with 19-nor compounds and also that it doesnt make a difference.

Cycle history and stats in profile
    Was going to cycle a few months ago but the timing didnt work out with school

Thoughts/recommendations on cycle?
    Last edited by Schwarzenegger; 01-24-2013 at 02:00 AM.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    id stop the arimidex and HCG just before you start PCT

what are your goals for this cycle?

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Definitely an overkill on the anti-estrogens. If you've had gyno surgery you should be at a lower risk of gyno. However, even if you're gyno sensitive there's still an overkill point. I'd be willing to bet half the dose of arimidex you listed would work.

Also, I'm not a fan of AI's during PCT at all. Part of PCT is promoting normalization, which you cannot do if you're using an AI during this phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    Definitely an overkill on the anti-estrogens. If you've had gyno surgery you should be at a lower risk of gyno. However, even if you're gyno sensitive there's still an overkill point. I'd be willing to bet half the dose of arimidex you listed would work.

Also, I'm not a fan of AI's during PCT at all. Part of PCT is promoting normalization, which you cannot do if you're using an AI during this phase.
    good point on no AI for PCT,, ill change up the arimidex dosage from 0.5 to 0.25mg/day
    Thanks for the tips

bump

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Its a fairly old school cycle from what is the norm here lately, but I like it. I would try your AI at .25mgs EOD instead of ED, and adjust it if needed. Alot of time the AI can be more dangerous than the gear. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Its a fairly old school cycle from what is the norm here lately, but I like it. I would try your AI at .25mgs EOD instead of ED, and adjust it if needed. Alot of time the AI can be more dangerous than the gear. Good luck!
    Ya ill change it up to 0.25mg EOD and see if that works out. Ya it was an early cycle i did when i was young and dumb and got some amazing results. Then did another one with anadrol instead. Prefer anadrol over dbol . But thought id keep it simple and stick with dbol.

dunno if i incorporated the HCG properly in the cycle and PCT
    or the AI in PCT

PCT has always been a problem for me

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    PCT is going to be easy this time because it is just standard protocol of Clomid and Nolva. The thing about the AI is, if you can do .25 EOD, you will be far better off lipid wise. It you start to notice signs of E2 creeping up, you could always adjust. If I am running Adex, I do a M/W/F protocol only and do well with .25mg during those days. I hate the things AIs do to your insides.

bump

Thread Information