Apollon is offline New Member

Question Test prop and deca cycle

Hi everyone, i'm posting my cycle plan just to get some comments on it and some recommendations. It is my first ever cycle. At the beginning i was planning to do test prop and anavar but my supplier told me that anavar is very expensive and hard to find a good one and not fake ones so he suggested deca . So what do you think about that:
    Test prop 100mg eod
    Deca 100mg twice a week
    Aromasin still working out the dose
    Clomid and Nolva for pct

I'll run test prop for 12 weeks, deca for 14, and then pct weeks 16-19
    What do you think?
    Stats: 24 years old, 83kg, 1.82cm

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Bodyfat?

Training history?

Profile says you are 19!

Never get recommendations from your dealer, he is in it to make money. Test only is recommended for the first cycle.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Apollon is offline New Member
    I have been an athlete all my life (skiing, windsurf) but i started bodybuilding at my mid 19 so i have about 4 years of experience. Last time i measured my bf it was 16%. No i am not 19 (obviously) i'm 24 as said before. Thanks for you suggestion but i've also had a look at the forums recommendations of fist cycles and none of them runs test on its own...

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Test only for your first cycle and you run the test 2 week longer than the deca

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollon
    I have been an athlete all my life (skiing, windsurf) but i started bodybuilding at my mid 19 so i have about 4 years of experience. Last time i measured my bf it was 16%. No i am not 19 (obviously) i'm 24 as said before. Thanks for you suggestion but i've also had a look at the forums recommendations of fist cycles and none of them runs test on its own...

Your age isn't obvious if there are 2 very different ages listed. Some people put their real age in their profile then realise we don't recommend cycling under 25 and change their age in their posts to suit. But, ill believe you.

Some of the stickies are a little outdated and the majority of people on here will recommend test only as a first cycle. That way you know what sides you get on one compound before you start stacking. Certainly deca on your first cycle is not recommended.

I'd also recommend you drop your bodyfat below 15% to reduce the risk of sides, unless you plan on using your cycle as a cut?

What is your PCT plan?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

binsser is offline Senior Member
    Test only def for first cycle mate and anavar wod also be used with test as well but isnt hard to come by at all??
    Maybe he just didnt have any when u asked bud lolol

Deca first cycle is a def no no buddy and you always run the test on for another two weeks regardless of what cycle you on as well mate!

Thread Information