Thread: Tren sides/pct

sc2only is offline Junior Member

Tren sides/pct

Whats a good starter dose for tren . Alongside a test cycle. Buddy about 205. Only has done test cycles. Also for starter dose what shoukd he take to minimize sides. And for pct? Thanks. A general answer. Cause i dont know specifics of gow long he goin for. I think 10-12 weeks.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sc2only
    Whats a good starter dose for tren. Alongside a test cycle. Buddy about 205. Only has done test cycles. Also for starter dose what shoukd he take to minimize sides. And for pct? Thanks. A general answer. Cause i dont know specifics of gow long he goin for. I think 10-12 weeks.
    Few people are going to openly recommend cycles here for some guy through a third party advocate. As I told you before, have him sign up for an account. If he can be bothered, he's really not concerned about his health or well being so why should we be.

This isn't day care. Tell him to man up and get in here.

AlinSR is offline new member
    25mg per day

Quote Originally Posted by AlinshopRep
    25mg per day
    Thank you. And just have prami on hand? Should use trt dose. 100-200 mg weeek?

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    all waste of money. You guys all think tren does miracles. Its not tren, its your diet, genetics and experience.
    I had amazing results, so everyone in my gym has only tren in his mouth. A guy just shooted a whole Vial, and for now, only got a big inflamated ass.
    other 2 will start now with tren, I'll laugh my ass off, as they won't get the expected results. tell your friend to enter the forum, first check the diet, and second check the beginner mass/cut cycles.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    FYI: sign up, lay it out, ask specific, get specific, stats, goals, get real and get tight.....crazy mike

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Read read read

Tren got me lean and strong. I didn't like the side of anorgasmia. Make sure you have AI on hand to control the estrogen and you'll get better control over prolactin.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Why is it always for someones buddy?

People always have a buddy who wont sign up for something. He trusts me and my sources. Plus i dont mind relaying for him. Productive question to say the least.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sc2only View Post
    People always have a buddy who wont sign up for something. He trusts me and my sources. Plus i dont mind relaying for him. Productive question to say the least.
    I am running my first cycle of tren right now and the sides have been minimal but I have noticed the farther I get into the cycle the stronger the sides are getting.
    Start reading and you will find the answers to all of youre questions.

I have read a ton and theres so much different things out there. Here im supposed to be able to ask questions. Hard to get general answers. Out of all the reading i did, did i find a single thing about taking caber or prami as far asdosages go for a starter anount of tren . Many people say take ai and caber not needed. Some dont say that so im trying to gather knowledge from multiple sources and figure it out from there.

Just like my job when was learning. I didnt learn from just a book but real life experiences of co workers etc. so is it safe to say you guys will keep beating around bush. A couple solid responses.

DOSA is offline Associate Member
    real life experiences with AAS can be bad. there is a reason the older guys help so much around here, so people dont have to learn the hard way. keep in mind, learning the hard way can mean messing you up for life. these chems can and will change ur body. please be safe and ask as many questions as you have.

make sure you have everything on hand before you start, which means an AI for estro and something for prolactin.
    and off course, have your PCT ready, cause i have never ran a tren cycle to finish, i run it as long as my body allows....it is brutal...

Thread Information