XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member

Saw Palmetto enough to avoid DHT?

Hi all,
    I'm with susta 500mg EW and trenA 350EW
    I'm taking 500ED Saw Palmetto for DHT, because last cycle, I had some Peeing issues, but I was also taking Proviron .
    This time no proviron, but double the test, and something more tren .
    Could Saw palmetto do the trick, or should I look for some Finasteride?
    I'm very young for Prostate enlargement, I'm 27, but I had this issue all my life, but ultimately its getting worse, I'll go to the doctor, but now for the cycle, what do you think I should do?
    thanks

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You could stop being foolish and running stronger and stronger cycles without the proper support meds on hand. No it's very doubtful saw palmetto with do anything to help considering it's weak and most of the time not helpful for those not on cycle.

I dont get it. What makes you think you need to double the test for a 2nd cycle or adding Tren ? I think you like to play Russian Roulette?

my first tren cycle was susta 250EW and trenA 275EW and Proviron 20ED.
    so I dropped Proviron and added 250 Susta. and 75 tren
    500 susta 350 tren is not that crazy, and I didn't notice any sides last cycle exept some insomnia and peeing issues.
    As for the finasteride, there are people who say that its very dangerous, and I'm not even shure, its a prostate problem. maybe I had to pee more, because I was drinkin more water. so you say, saw palmetto is not the real deal?

saw palmetto is real, only very weak and doesnt ever work for most people not on cycle. Yes I have not heard much of anything good about Finasteride either and the proviron is mostly used as a mild AI. People thought it was good for a short time but it is hardly used anymore.

You need to get some adex or liquid stane.

No that is not crazy but you said you doubled it this time so I though it was 1000mg test + tren.

ah ok, no I doubled from a weak 250 to a normal 500. I dropped Proviron , because I read, It could be the big cause for DHT.
    I'm already on prochem aromasin 10mgED, ad have cabaser on hand.

250 isnt really weak. I think it's a good starting point and think 300 to 350 would have been a good jump for #2 especially running it with tren .
    I would go ahead and take the Caber. No need to hold off on that since it works good with tren to stop prolactin.
    12.5 aromasin eod from start and 0.5mg caber e5d when you start the tren. You can up the aromasin if you need to later if you get itchy nips.

I like to run blood work around week 5 to check E2 levels just to be sure.

thanks man, don't know when I'll start cabaser since its expired since november and I'm waiting from my source a good one. do you think its dangerous? its expired since 2 months and never been opened....

Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    thanks man, don't know when I'll start cabaser since its expired since november and I'm waiting from my source a good one. do you think its dangerous? its expired since 2 months and never been opened....
    I would not worry about it. It's not like the expiration date on milk and it goes bad. lol Only thing that means is they cant guarantee 100% potency past that point. 99.99% it's still 100% and if it's not it's only going to be by 1% maybe as long as it's been stored properly meaning you didnt leave it sitting on your window sill all summer. lol

Thread Information