bedrock is offline Junior Member

Question Need opinion on this idea !

Hey,
    I'm still on the fence about AAS, however I am doing prohormone cycles. I feel they do work at bringing up T levels, however they are better at bringing up estrogen levels. My idea is to do a fairly heavy prohormone cycle and use nolva and clomid with it. What do you think ?
    Also I would like to email a mod or vet concerning a source I saw on another site to find out if it is ok.
    Any volunteer's to give me the scoop ? I need to get clomid and nolva.

Thanks,
    Bedrock

Hawkeye is offline New Member
    quit wasting your money on that legal shit and get some roids

Did I mention I was thinking about it. I didn't I mention I have some of that legal shit to use up.

CHSDOG55 is offline Associate Member
    I asked that question a while back and the older bros told me that it shouldnt be necessary with prohormones. What pro hormones are u gonna be running. I have alot of experience with them. I always took TRIBEX 500 after a cycle to bring levels back up. If ur under 20 then u shouldnt need and estrogen blocker. But to be on the safe side u could always use SOme Biotest M throughout the cycle. Let me know what u plan to take bro. CHSDOG55

Thanks for the reply CHSDOG55,
    I'll do
    300 mg 1-T ether ed
    200 mg 4-AD ether ed
    100 mg andro ed
    100 mg nor andro ed

The thing is I've read some real studies ( i can get you the links if ya want em) on the legal anti estrogens and they don't work. In fact i am a little slow to recover from this my last cycle using these otc anti e's. I'm not going to do another cycle without at least clomid. By the way I'm 44 years old.

CHSDOG55 is offline Associate Member
    Cycle looks good. I really like IDS products. But use what u got. Honestly i've never had problems with the OTC Anti's. But defintly run Tribex after ur cycle and u should keep more of ur gains. If ur just wanting a strong anti e then i really dont know what to tell u. CHSDOG55

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    My first encounter with anabolics was a 1AD + 4AD stack, and it sucked... i got bad side effects and little gains...

That is the reason why I made the plunge to the dark side. Prohormones suck!

Pinch,
    Thanks for your reply. But, I'm gonna try again since my gains were decent. Hell, the extra long sex sessions alone were worth it, but like I said I don't believe the otc anti-e products work, so before my next cycle (like I said I got some shit to use up) I gotta get some nolva and clomid, I figure I'll use half the dose as for AAS.

Thread Information