kjsurfer26 is offline New Member

8 days left!!!!!!

I have only 8 days left till I start my next cycle.... It is taking everything I have to not start it today....

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kjsurfer26
    I have only 8 days left till I start my next cycle.... It is taking everything I have to not start it today....
    Nothing happens fast. This is a lifestyle not a hobby so hopefully you are in it for the long run and have gotten your nutrition and training down. Without those pieces, disappointment awaits.

Good luck. No need to rush.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Patience is a virtue, im guilty in this department i admit at times, but experiences have shown me when you are it pays off.

Sick_beard is offline Banned
    What are you planning to run?

I plan on running 12 weeks of 1cc every 3 days of test E.. 16 weeks 1cc week of Deca and the final 6 weeks of Tbol

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    NO! Dont run the deca 4 weekslonger than the test man. If anything drop the deca 2 weeks before you drop the test. Or lower the test and extend it, but still drop the deca 2 weeks from finish. Dont run this as planned, you will regret it. It will make PCT horrible. And your HPTA will thank you.

What are your compounds dosed at and how many mgs of Turinabol do you have? I am not asking age, as you have the compounds and are chomping at the bit to start. I just want you to run this as safe as possible. This layout you have just wont cut it. List the mgs you have of each compound and lets get this worked out.

You up yet?

The test e is 250mg/ml ... Deca is 300mg/ml and tbol is liquid oral an its 30mg/ml

Dont use the deca longer than the test. I am suprised you havent pondered as to why.

How come? I am just doing the same cycle that my buddy has done already for the past 4 cycles... His gains have been good I'm only starting on my second cycle

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kjsurfer26 View Post
    How come? I am just doing the same cycle that my buddy has done already for the past 4 cycles... His gains have been good I'm only starting on my second cycle
    How does his pecker work after four cycles like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Soar

How does his pecker work after four cycles like that?
    I'm going to assume just fine his girl is pregnant

The deconate ester is much longer, therefore it takes quitea bit longer to clear your system. The test ester is long, but no where near as long as the deconate ester. Sothe test should be ran 2 weeks longer than the deca so that the esters will both be cleared. I would much rather have test working alone than deca. You are asking for major problems. If you are going to run allof these compounds, lower the test a tad(or get more) and drop the deca 2 week before the test. Lets say you are going to run 12 weeks total, which would be fine, you would throw the Tbol in on the last 6 weeks and stop the tbol the same time as the test. Just pleasedont run the deca longer than the test. If you dont understand, feel freeto PM me or ask here. Ill be looking out.

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth
    The deconate ester is much longer, therefore it takes quitea bit longer to clear your system. The test ester is long, but no where near as long as the deconate ester. Sothe test should be ran 2 weeks longer than the deca so that the esters will both be cleared. I would much rather have test working alone than deca. You are asking for major problems. If you are going to run allof these compounds, lower the test a tad(or get more) and drop the deca 2 week before the test. Lets say you are going to run 12 weeks total, which would be fine, you would throw the Tbol in on the last 6 weeks and stop the tbol the same time as the test. Just pleasedont run the deca longer than the test. If you dont understand, feel freeto PM me or ask here. Ill be looking out.
    Thank you for the info I do appreciate it. I try to read up on everything I take but there is only so much u can learn from that. I enjoy this site I have gotten a lot if good info from people on here... But wouldn't the Deca and test e deplete the same time since test e is oil based and takes about 15 days to clear system?

Quote Originally Posted by kjsurfer26 View Post
    Thank you for the info I do appreciate it. I try to read up on everything I take but there is only so much u can learn from that. I enjoy this site I have gotten a lot if good info from people on here... But wouldn't the Deca and test e deplete the same time since test e is oil based and takes about 15 days to clear system?
    No problem. Glad you are learning. But to answer your question, no. The deconate ester takes about 28 days to clear, while the Enanthate about 18.

Post Cycle Therapy (PCT), though beyond the scope of this profile, needs to be commented on. Due to the highly suppressive nature of Deca Durabolin , I will speculate that testosterone in a Deca Durabolin -inclusive cycle needs to be run for at least 2 additional weeks upon cessation of Deca. We remember from the chart above that baseline testosterone levels took roughly a month to return. Hence, a nice long estered testosterone should be run about 2 weeks longer than Deca Durabolin, to prevent having a lag in time when the Deca Durabolin is not producing an anabolic effect, yet is still suppressing your natural testosterone levels. Id also suggest that a particularly aggressive PCT be run after your cycle; nolvadex , HCG , and perhaps clomid should all be utilized in an effort to restore your natural hormone levels as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Deca Durabolin References:
    1.Metabolism. 1990 Nov;39(11):1167-9
    2.Effects of nandrolone Deca Durabolinnoate on bone mineral content R, Righi GA, Turchetti V, Vattimo A.).
    3.Cancer Res 1978 Nov;38(11 Pt 2):4186-98
    4.(Charts) from Minto et al
    5.AIDS. 1996 Jun;10(7):745-52
    6.Sattler et al. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 283: e1214-22
    7.J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr Hum Retrovirol. 1999 Feb 1;20(2):137-46.

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Good luck with your cycle. Don't forget about your AI's and PCT.

Thread Information