SO19 Soldier is offline New Member
    I know people must get fed up with this being asked again and again but here's what I can get hold of and seems good from everything I've read I just want to make sure I make the most out of it.

Age & Size:
    Weight: 75kg (12Stone)
    Height: 5'10'' (178cm)
    BMI: 23.72
    BF: 15.01

Diet & Nutrition:
    Calorie Intake: 3,307 (Plus another 400 on workout days)
    Protein: 42%
    Carbs: 34%
    Fat: 24%
    Does that diet look ok??
    (Ideally I'd want something like Fat:0%, Protein:60%, Carbs:40%. Would this be ideal or do I need fat? What would be ideal if not?)

Cycle:
    Test Cypionate - 250mg EW
    Boldenone (Equipose) - 200mg EW

I've chosen Test-C as seems ideal to do once a week which I'd rather but would Test Comp, Sustanon or Test-E see better gains?

Also will Arimedex slow down gains in mass muscle if taken on cycle?
    Will HCG slow down gains in mass muscle while on cycle?
    If yes to either then can I just do PCT? I'm not worried about my big balls shrinking lol and if I start to see gyno then I'd grab some nolva and stop cycle. (But I'd rather do something due to the long esters I want, It'd be bad if something did happen.)

Also would Anavar be worth doing?

Appreciate all the advice, facts and opinions you guys can give.
    Last edited by SO19 Soldier; 01-22-2013 at 08:28 AM.

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Welcome-is this your 1st cycle?

First injectable, I've done a few oral courses before.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Hey man!

200mg of EQ is waste, need to be ran 700mg+ over 16weeks.

Drop the eq and up your test to 400-500mg/week.

Get adex 0.25mg eod and HCG and run 250iu since the start until 4 days before PCT start.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You are pretty light to be starting a cycle, let alone have done any previously.

How long have you been eating 3300cals and can you post a sample of that diet plan. And explain why you would want 0 fat in your diet!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SO19 Soldier View Post

Age & Size:
    Weight: 75kg (12Stone)
    Height: 5'10'' (178cm)
    BMI: 23.72
    BF: 15.01

Diet & Nutrition:
    Calorie Intake: 3,307 (Plus another 400 on workout days)
    Protein: 42%
    Carbs: 34%
    Fat: 24%
    Does that diet look ok??
    (Ideally I'd want something like Fat:0%, Protein:60%, Carbs:40%. Would this be ideal or do I need fat? What would be ideal if not?)
    Macro breakdown of your daily caloric intake is off.

You have clearly not educated yourself regarding nutrition, which should be every lifter's priority. Steroids don't make muscles alone, proper nutritional intake combined with steroids is what works only.

Here are some of the indicators of your lack of knowledge regarding nutrition:

1. You need plenty of CHO and FAT in order to build a base and physically grow into a bigger person.

2. Thus, a 0 fat diet doesn't exist and it is a horrible idea in the first place.

3. As is, your stats reveal that are underweight and still have a window of natural growth, which is again impossible before you figure out more about proper nutrition.

You have to hit the nutrition section and have us sort out a proper nutritional plan for you before you jump to this cycle.
    Last edited by Turkish Juicer; 01-22-2013 at 09:49 AM.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer

Macro breakdowns of your daily caloric intake is off.

You have clearly not educated yourself regarding nutrition, which should be every lifter's priority. Steroids don't make muscles alone, proper nutritional intake combined with steroids is what works only.

Here are some of the indicators of your lack of knowledge regarding nutrition:

1. You need plenty of CHO and FAT in order to build a base and physically grow into a bigger person.

2. Thus, a 0 fat diet doesn't exist and it is a horrible idea in the first place.

3. As is, your stats reveal that are underweight and still have a window of natural growth, which is again impossible before you figure out more about proper nutrition.

You have to hit the nutrition section and have us sort out a proper nutritional plan for you before you jump to this cycle.
    Agree with Turkish on this you seem to be missing a few bits of key knowledge. Your compound amounts are off for starters, Hcg is not just for testicular atrophy and A.i's are not just for gyno. Also how did you come up with your bf%?

I would hold off the cycle fir now until you learn the key elements first other wise your cycle will be a waste and/or you will come across some serious problems

Only done Dbol at 30mg for 10weeks X3 and was about 1.5 years ago I done last, lost it all very quickly as had a very stressful year going into 2012.
    Been eating over 3000cals for a couple months but only just realised I need to watch it as sometimes eat too much or the wrong things.
    I don't want 0 fat that'd be too hard but just wondering if that'd be any good so I can try change my diet to have as little as poss to get max definition when start cycle or do I need a certain amount.
    Here's an example:
    Cheerios 100g w/Semi Milk 400ml - 600cal
    Whey protein shake - 194cal

Banana
    Orange
    6 grilled chicken wings, 3 legs - 1150
    Whey protein shake - 194cal

Gammon Steaks - 520cal
    2 eggs - 161cal
    Basmati rice - 720cal
    Salad
    Ice cream - 170cal

I usually eat Cheerios and bacon/egg for breakfast
    Chicken for lunch or some meat and rice ( which I will be changing to breast)
    And pretty much always a meat with rice/potatoes and salad, meats like chicken breat, half a roast chicken, mince beef, lamb/beef/pork joints etc.
    And some pud like a yoghurt/Fruit/Ice cream

I drink milk as well quite a bit.

I'm trying to organise a better diet this week by varying some more, less fat, more protein and smaller portions more often. Might start eating more fish for dinners, lean meats at lunch.
    Last edited by SO19 Soldier; 01-22-2013 at 10:06 AM.

Bf was on an app from height age weight and waist only. Not accurate I know but best I knew to do
    Protein,carb,fat percentages were what I'd estimate if I was doing the course and what i was looking to go for, that was kind of what I was asking, what should it look like? My bad wording

Yh I think I best educate myself more on nutrition

Percentage I had yesterday was 37%protein, 33%carb, 30%fat.
    My thinking was that I'd need less fat, more carb and even more protein but I need to read up on it because I don't know how it's supposed to look so I can't change it not knowing what to change

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    There is your problem that diet is a nitemare.The only thing missing is a Big Mac.Hit the diet section annd get a real diet.Then build a base naturally.Then you will be ready for aas.Other wise you are wasting your time and money bro.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    See, it is not OK to eat ice cream and then question fat intake because you assume fat consumed = fat gained.

That's not at all how it works and type of fats we consume and recommend others to consume actually have both muscle building and fat burning qualities. If this last sentence sounds strange and/or ironic to you in anyway, then I ask you one more time: why are you still here and not on the nutrition section?

Yh thanks guys, Just been looking through and i'm in the wrong place, need a serious change in foods.

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    Yeah you definitely need to learn how to eat to say the least first and than jump into the cycle! Nutrition section is there for a reason!! Go learn, you wont regret it....

By the way I was told to eat as much as possible and lots of that sort of food so didn't think twice about it. Never been told or shown about macro nutrition or proper diets etc. lol just recently picking it all up from here, this place is doing me a lot of favours! Thanks

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    Yeah if you are truly interested in doing this for the long haul and learn all the things it takes, this is by far the best place to come and soak everything you need in as well as some of the people here, very knowledgeable. Those foods are junk when it comes to being strict to achieve a certain goal specially when on AAS. Head over to the nutrition area and read the stickys and post so you can get help with your nutrition.

Thread Information