hfurt is offline New Member

Check my cycle please

Please take a look and provide feedback.

175#, 13% BF (was down at 8%, but got sick and slacked off).I wont be starting this until i get back to 10% though.

Multiple cycles under belt not a noob, just looking for tweaks. Simple questions 1) I have run HCG during and after, current Dr and Llewelyn (book author) tell me to run it at the end because you can kill your sensitivity to LH running it during cycle. So.... your thoughts? 2) I was thinking about changing the below test dosage to increase it throughout cycle.. ie 200/250/300/350/400. I have never run more than 300, thought this might work better (also book by Lleweyln recomends it/ Thoughts? 3) General comments on the cycle plan below? I should note that I run extra PCT to minimize LT damage to the swimmer or so my Dr. Says. I also am mildly suspectable to gyno symptoms.

Cycle
    test cyp 300mg/week 12 weeks
    Nolva 10mg twice a week
    Anastrozole 1mg twice a week
    Albuterol 8mg daily
    Sermorelin/GHRP 6mg/3mg daily starting last week of cycle

PCT Starting week 14
    HCG 2,000 iu daily 5 days, 1000 iu daily 10 days. 500 iu every day for 20 days
    Clomid 51 mg daily for 15 days
    Nolva 20 mg daily 45 days

Post PCT
    Working up to Clenbuterol 120mcg daily 4 weeks on 4 weeks off

seriously no comments?

Come on guys... need some expertise here. You respond to a guy who wants to inject clenbuterol , but not to an experienced guy looking for best practice advice. Please respond.

Quote Originally Posted by hfurt View Post

175#, 13% BF (was down at 8%, but got sick and slacked off).I wont be starting this until i get back to 10% though.

Multiple cycles under belt not a noob, just looking for tweaks. Simple questions 1) I have run HCG during and after, current Dr and Llewelyn (book author) tell me to run it at the end because you can kill your sensitivity to LH running it during cycle. So.... your thoughts? 2) I was thinking about changing the below test dosage to increase it throughout cycle.. ie 200/250/300/350/400. I have never run more than 300, thought this might work better (also book by Lleweyln recomends it/ Thoughts? 3) General comments on the cycle plan below? I should note that I run extra PCT to minimize LT damage to the swimmer or so my Dr. Says. I also am mildly suspectable to gyno symptoms.

Cycle
    Nolva 10mg twice a week
    Albuterol 8mg daily

PCT Starting week 14

Post PCT

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    The dose of test you are planning on running is pretty low. I would begin by researching the thread floating around the first page here on beginer cycles, which this should fall into that category. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable can chime in. Anything else, just ask. Good luck!

Thanks warmouth. Since I am used to running at 300. What do you think about running it at 300 for 4 weeks, 350 for 4 weeks and 400 for 4 weeks? Again the most I have run is 300 for 12 weeks straight so this would be inching me up to the higher dosages. Any comments on the PCT or HCG ?

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    You run your HCG during your cycle starting on week 1 250 iu's 2x per week. Nolva after your cycle. You hav it listed during and as PCT. And you will not need that much clomid if you are running it and Nolva for your PCT.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks warmouth. Since I am used to running at 300. What do you think about running it at 300 for 4 weeks, 350 for 4 weeks and 400 for 4 weeks? Again the most I have run is 300 for 12 weeks straight so this would be inching me up to the higher dosages. Any comments on the PCT or HCG?
    Why not run the same cyp dosage throughout? I would pick a dosage and stay at that to keep your levels stable.

Are you on TRT (you mention your dr.)?

I would run HCG throughout at 250iu 2x week.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Cycle
    Nolva 10mg twice a week
    Albuterol 8mg daily

PCT Starting week 14

Post PCT
    Nolva on cycle only if you exhibit symptoms of gyno. If you're adex dose is on point this won't be necessary.

2mg adex per week is alot on 300mg test per week. Unless you know from previous experience or aromatize like crazy I'd lower it. .25 eod is a standard dose.

Hcg on cycle. Studies have shown desensitization occurs on large doses for extended periods of time. @500iu/week you should not experience this.

I'd hold off on the clen . While it does have slight anabolic properties, you do not want to be cutting right after pct. Also 2 on / 2 off is superior. You don't want to exceed 2 weeks unless using keto.

my .02

Quote Originally Posted by alinshop View Post
    You run your HCG during your cycle starting on week 1 250 iu's 2x per week. Nolva after your cycle. You hav it listed during and as PCT. And you will not need that much clomid if you are running it and Nolva for your PCT.
    I do experience some gyno (chest sensitivity), why the nolva and anastrozole. What re you thinking for the clomid?

Quote Originally Posted by JWP806 View Post
    Why not run the same cyp dosage throughout? I would pick a dosage and stay at that to keep your levels stable.

Are you on TRT (you mention your dr.)?

I would run HCG throughout at 250iu 2x week.
    No, not trt... Just found a progressive doc thats all.

Ill be honest.. Just a bit nervous to go beyond the 300mg, but want to add more size... I had read about the increasing dosage in the book anabolics by william llewellyn. Thats why i bounced it to the group. Im comfortable at 300mg, would you step it up to 400?

DOSA is offline Associate Member
    joints must ache on that much adex.

Quote Originally Posted by DOSA View Post
    joints must ache on that much adex.
    Seriously... Is that whats causing that? I thought it was the squats.....

DOSA is offline Associate Member
    it will kill the joints, leave u feeling lethargic, sex drive dives....

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer

Cycle
    Nolva 10mg twice a week
    Albuterol 8mg daily

PCT Starting week 14

Post PCT
    Pic a dose and run your test at that dose. I would run it at 500 mg EW. HCG is to be run on cycle not for pct. You need an AI for on cycle. PCT should be clomid and nolva.

OK, Try this instead. Please provide any criticism or improvements:
    Please take a look and provide feedback. Thanks everyone!

Cycle
    Nolva Only if Gyno symptoms occur
    Albuterol 8mg daily
    HCG 250 IU 2xWeek
    Sermorelin/GHRP6 6mg/3mg daily starting last week of cycle

PCT Starting week 14

Post PCT
    Working up to Clenbuterol 80mcg daily 2 days on 2 days off (4 weeks on 2 weeks off)

Thanks all

Thread Information