Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 52
  1. #1
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868

    Question Tren dick and orgasm

    Most of you guys have gotten to know me...crazy mike and I'm 61. I've done many, many cycles in the way past...80's. So but I am not familiar with Tren and i am running it now at the end of a Test cyp cycle. I am on Tren 50 mg ed and test pop 50 mg ed, and last wk of Winstrol 25 ed. So I need to understand the characteristics of Tren dick. I have no problem with an erection ( hard as a rock). I have a lot of libido. I get greatly excited Wow! My dick has gotten much fatter, but I can't reach orgasm. When I'm not hard it's like rubber. So I thought I'd ask...yep, crazy mike

  2. #2
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    14,207
    Sounds like you may have a prolactin problem. Caber or bromo would fix that but only a blood test could confirm this.

  3. #3
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    Again...welcome to tren . Anorgasmia (inabilty to orgasm) or difficulty orgasming is a common trait of tren!

  4. #4
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    I will be getting / picking up my BW results taken last Monday, tomorrow afternoon, so what I' I looking for?

    It gets great, there, there, there and nope no dump....ha

  5. #5
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    12,570
    Blog Entries
    2
    61? You rock man!

    Gl with this shit. I'm reading all the Tren threads before I jump on next month.

  6. #6
    warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jorgia
    Posts
    3,353
    Heck yes! I might need to cruise on a low dose year 'round! I have been having some horrible problems with finishing up too soon, and I mean WAY too soon. And CM, I admire you for staying in the game. And I respect the low doses as well. Alot of us users dont think we'll see 61, and look at you still going strong. I like it. I would like to see you post up some pics sometime.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    996
    damn im jealous -- i wanna do tren but im too chicken shit lool

  8. #8
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    Be cool guys. Maybe you haven hear about me. The pic is from a 86' show in Daytona. I trained for 10-11 yrs and took off 25 for other...STUFF..not good. So I'm only back 6 months. Lost all my $$$ and belongings, EVERYTHING even pic albums and family. So enough of that story. I'm doin real good...ha pretty damn good, well I thinks so. The past is gone and here I am nothin to brag just rockin on...crazy mike

  9. #9
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalGorilla View Post
    damn im jealous -- i wanna do tren but im too chicken shit lool
    It's awesome. I like it... Wish I had money again. I would prob just cruuuuse!...still crazy mike

    Oh, back to the main thread and my questions. What am I looking for in BW

  10. #10
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Sounds like you may have a prolactin problem. Caber or bromo would fix that but only a blood test could confirm this.
    Tell me more about what to tell/ ask the doc to do. She''s not hipp to this. a bitch she is.. so talk to me please about what up with me...craz mike

  11. #11
    stpete is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kitchen, Gym, Kitchen....
    Posts
    13,716
    The whole thing about your dick being fatter has me at a loss, mike. haha...Please keep that to a minimum!

  12. #12
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    The whole thing about your dick being fatter has me at a loss, mike. haha...Please keep that to a minimum!
    Haaa, Ok I wil Hey where you been today. I was thinking about your home gig. I posted to you on your bitch thread.

  13. #13
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    Well, seek mike, and you shall find. I found the old thread about prolactin and orgasm and on and on. So I'm gettin read up now guys. I'm going to see my GP and my Endo. Should have looked more.....no one says 61 is smarter... crazy mike

  14. #14
    stpete is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kitchen, Gym, Kitchen....
    Posts
    13,716
    You know i just play! Try b vits.

  15. #15
    warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jorgia
    Posts
    3,353
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Be cool guys. Maybe you haven hear about me. The pic is from a 86' show in Daytona. I trained for 10-11 yrs and took off 25 for other...STUFF..not good. So I'm only back 6 months. Lost all my $$$ and belongings, EVERYTHING even pic albums and family. So enough of that story. I'm doin real good...ha pretty damn good, well I thinks so. The past is gone and here I am nothin to brag just rockin on...crazy mike
    No,no. I am talking progress pics man. Who you are now. We see what you used to be, but would like to see a log about your cycle with pics. It is motivation for us all!

  16. #16
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    Mike...see post #3! It's very common on Tren !

  17. #17
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,654
    Hi crazy mike thats tren for you i get this on tren cycles go for hours and nothing so a have to finish the next morning lol.

  18. #18
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    14,207
    Just need the doctor to check if your prolactin is high, I have had some interesting side effects from caber including multiple orgasms, once I came and just went on another 20 mins then came again.

  19. #19
    Bigshotvictoria's Avatar
    Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    1,436
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Most of you guys have gotten to know me...crazy mike and I'm 61. I've done many, many cycles in the way past...80's. So but I am not familiar with Tren and i am running it now at the end of a Test cyp cycle. I am on Tren 50 mg ed and test pop 50 mg ed, and last wk of Winstrol 25 ed. So I need to understand the characteristics of Tren dick. I have no problem with an erection ( hard as a rock). I have a lot of libido. I get greatly excited Wow! My dick has gotten much fatter, but I can't reach orgasm. When I'm not hard it's like rubber. So I thought I'd ask...yep, crazy mike
    Crazy Mike, you're OK.

    You crazy bastard

  20. #20
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    No,no. I am talking progress pics man. Who you are now. We see what you used to be, but would like to see a log about your cycle with pics. It is motivation for us all!
    Hey, It's 12:42 pm Wed here and I just jumped back to see these posts. The pic problem. I did not start a log with pic when I jumped back into all this in the past 6 months...yep pretty crazy and irrisponsible. But now that you guys ask and realizing "What the F*ck am I doing ?" I will take some pics tonight and begin. Hey ya now better late than never. Just like my re-entry to the human race 1yr 3 months clean n sober and my 6 months wrkin out etc..I'm getting it back together. Gotta tell you the aas has done wonders to be state of being, attitude, emotions, energy and if monitored by me and my wife my bi-polar I disorder. Thanks for asking.... not so crazy mike

  21. #21
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Just need the doctor to check if your prolactin is high, I have had some interesting side effects from caber including multiple orgasms, once I came and just went on another 20 mins then came again.
    I'm picking up the lab results today and scheduling the doc appoint for ASAP. I did some research after being informed about the prolactin & "Bromo" and I am much more informed, thx. I'll get back with u guys tnite w/ results and I'll get with the Doc...c mike

  22. #22
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Again...welcome to tren. Anorgasmia (inabilty to orgasm) or difficulty orgasming is a common trait of tren!
    Got it, thx...crazy mike

  23. #23
    warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jorgia
    Posts
    3,353
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Hey, It's 12:42 pm Wed here and I just jumped back to see these posts. The pic problem. I did not start a log with pic when I jumped back into all this in the past 6 months...yep pretty crazy and irrisponsible. But now that you guys ask and realizing "What the F*ck am I doing ?" I will take some pics tonight and begin. Hey ya now better late than never. Just like my re-entry to the human race 1yr 3 months clean n sober and my 6 months wrkin out etc..I'm getting it back together. Gotta tell you the aas has done wonders to be state of being, attitude, emotions, energy and if monitored by me and my wife my bi-polar I disorder. Thanks for asking.... not so crazy mike
    All I want isfor you to get your old, gray, wrinkly, sagging sacked arse in the members cycle forum and get some pics up! lol I got a good feeling about your "comeback".

  24. #24
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    All I want isfor you to get your old, gray, wrinkly, sagging sacked arse in the members cycle forum and get some pics up! lol I got a good feeling about your "comeback".
    And I am going to do just that. Off to do legs, Rawwwwwwww, ha! hope you are not being sarcastic about my come back. I will take a pic or two tonight and get on board with it, oooh. Scary but need to do to keep myself in the right perspective. Reality...you (me) never, look as good as you (me) see in the mirror. Well time to get humble. Back to ya tonight.... crazy mike Hmmmmmm

  25. #25
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    OH, one other thing...."Don't You Ever Talk Like That To ME....Do you hear ME, huh !" Gone bro...crazy mike

  26. #26
    warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jorgia
    Posts
    3,353
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    OH, one other thing...."Don't You Ever Talk Like That To ME....Do you hear ME, huh !" Gone bro...crazy mike
    Hey, youre right. I know to always respect my elders......... Ha ha. I am heading out to do legs right now myself. Look forward to the pics. Have a good workout!

  27. #27
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    All I want isfor you to get your old, gray, wrinkly, sagging sacked arse in the members cycle forum and get some pics up! lol I got a good feeling about your "comeback".
    Well I took a picture today. So I guess I'd do this. Don't know where you guys want it put up. So tel me where you want it pasted and even though I'm quite intimidated (long time been gone ) I'll do it.

  28. #28
    warlord_wang's Avatar
    warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Hell,Norway
    Posts
    451
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    The whole thing about your dick being fatter has me at a loss, mike. haha...Please keep that to a minimum!
    that part had me laughing so random

  29. #29
    warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jorgia
    Posts
    3,353
    Put it here if you'd like.

  30. #30
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    12,570
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    I'm quite intimidated (long time been gone ) I'll do it.

    Bro, (even calling u bro sounds odd) I mean sir. That is cool shit man. You are alive, lifting and juicing.

    My neighbor is exactly 61, and I guarantee you look 1000000x better. He makes 61 look like 101.


    Straight up, mad props!

  31. #31
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Put it here if you'd like.
    Guys I'm still laughing about my dick getting fater. Uh...It did, it is...at my age that pretty cool, ha,ha,haaaaa

    Anyway well, just remember guys...61 yrs old and 25 yrs on the couch and almost 6 months back. oh, and one on going hellacious cycle.....crazy I am mikeTren dick and orgasm-jan-22-2013-powerhouse-gym-008.jpg

  32. #32
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    12,570
    Blog Entries
    2
    Oh WTF, you are mad solid for 61 and not lifting for years.


    Solid sir for sure!

  33. #33
    Soar's Avatar
    Soar is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Calgary Alberta
    Posts
    3,124
    Lookin good for 61!!

  34. #34
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    12,570
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Soar View Post
    Lookin good for 61!!

    Shit, better than 80%+ of 40 year olds at my gym.

  35. #35
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Soar View Post
    Lookin good for 61!!
    A long way to go. I don't know what a man of 61 can do or what a small ecto-morph like me can do without injury. I remember, and tell myself. If it took years then, well then...? keepin cool guys...crazy mike

  36. #36
    Far from massive's Avatar
    Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    No Sources Given
    Posts
    5,408
    Hey Mike just so you don't feel lonely...I am 57 and after racing road bikes pretty succefully in the 70s I spent the 80s to the late 90s out in the cold so to speak. So I feel both your pain and joy.

    None of my business so just disregard if you want, but I would be careful with the Tren , as it can sneak up on you as far as anger issues go. This may be even more of a challenge in early recovery when you are already going through a lot of changes. The fact you have a wife is great assuming she knows about the AAS just ask her to point out if you seem to be becoming more irratable etc. Myself I have a good other half unfortunatly so good she did not complain and tell me I had slowly turned into a complete dick LOL, however after loosing my job and reasessing the situation and asking her she said yes you were quite different, I assumed you knew it and kept quiet...Lesson Learned

    PS I also had anorgasmia as well as a very thick ejaculate, the addition of cabergoline releived both of these in about 2 weeks.

    Anyway best wishes on your comeback tour. If you are feeling worried about posting your pics see my thread in the diet section. I had posted up my diet and what I thought was my BF at the time and someone said to post pics...well once I took a pic I realized there was something wrong with the camera...unfortunately the next 2 cameras all had the same defect capturing my envisioned physique LOL but I got the nerve to post up which was a great motivator and now a year and a half later in my avi picture I am in the 13% range.

    Great to have you on board and good luck with the day by day thing, I feel having an outlet like BB makes it a lot easier.

    FFM

  37. #37
    Aziz's Avatar
    Aziz is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    411
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Guys I'm still laughing about my dick getting fater. Uh...It did, it is...at my age that pretty cool, ha,ha,haaaaa

    Anyway well, just remember guys...61 yrs old and 25 yrs on the couch and almost 6 months back. oh, and one on going hellacious cycle.....crazy I am mikeClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Jan 22, 2013 Powerhouse Gym 008.jpg 
Views:	7081 
Size:	634.3 KB 
ID:	132405
    Crazy mike is going to get all the girls lol jk your looking really good man keep it up dont listen to anyone who puts you down
    Keep doing your thing.
    Aziz

  38. #38
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    You look crazy good...crazy Mike!

  39. #39
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    Thanks guys ) but I've gota keep it all in perspective, I am on aas and there is alot that can be lost. What's real and what's not. At any rate some of it does look good, for me anyway. I felt like I was out here hiding, so I got that out. I need to find my true BF%. with caliper I came up with 12% but maybe far off. I need to do that bod-pod thing. All I know is I'm lovin it like the days past and I'm F*ckin training hard.. Oh about the thread and the Tren dick and orgasm. I will see the doc in the am, and get my BW and also ask about prolactin and some "bromo" now that you told me and I looked it up. cool place this is...crazy mikie

  40. #40
    warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jorgia
    Posts
    3,353
    Heck yeah man! Thats what Im talking about. No shame at all. And I had no idea FAR FROM MASSIVE was 57! crazy.
    Aziz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •