sickkunt94 is offline Banned

1st cycle questions

I'm 19 been lifting 4 years and want to start my first cycle I have 500mg test and 600mg deca just want some opinions on how often I should inject and how much ?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro you give no stats! You did no research! Beacuse if you did you would know you dont stack on your 1st cycle.No matter wat your friend did.You are too young and risk doing serious damage to your endo system.Which can lead to ED loss of libdo and depression.Now if this dont hit home and you want to still run this.READ! beacuse no one is going to spoon feed you.Read the stickys.

labado21 is offline Junior Member
    If you wanna run something at `19 years old, then get some epistane or promagnum and run it for 4 weeks with liver support. follow up with a proper pct of clomid+tamox

Taking gear that requires you to be on for 10+ weeks is not a good idea for someone your age. ESPECIALLY if you are stacking

and do your research

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sickkunt94 View Post
    I'm 19 been lifting 4 years and want to start my first cycle I have 500mg test and 600mg deca just want some opinions on how often I should inject and how much ?
    None.

I think a little more reading and research would benefit you, particularly for someone your age. Your natural testosterone levels are sky high right now. I would concentrate on taking advantage of that as you can make tremendous gains.

It’s also best to know the complications and associated health risks that could affect you should you decide to embark on this journey sooner than later. A few more years to allow your developing endocrine system to finish growing, and then perhaps look at using AAS.

Its also important to understand what it is your putting into your body and the associated roles these compounds play, and the dreaded side effects that are bound to creep up on you - especially if you didnt do your homework. Otherwise you could be setting yourself up for a host of unwanted side affects including premature closure of your growth plates, Erectile Dysfunction, Gynecomastia (b*tch t*ts), and more..

The Young and Steroids

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.ULk5-mfX_fs

Cycles Gone Wrong for the Young

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...*#.UL2db2fX_fs

Thread Information