Fraser1994 is offline New Member

Test-P / Dbol - First Cycle - 18 years old - HELP

Hi, I've posted this before but I need some help on this so if you could help it would be great!

Training: 3 years
    Weight: 80kg
    Height: 182cm 6 foot

I've been bulking for 2 years, started at 59kg and finished at 80kg / 10% bf
    I've been dieting and keeping above 3500 calories a day, clean not dirty.

Supplements (everyday)

1. Serious Mass Protein
    2. WPI Protein
    3. C4 Pre-Workout
    4. Fish oil 1000mg x2
    5. Multivitamin x2
    6. Milk Thistle x3

I feel that I'm ready for a cycle, I'm only planning on doing one this year then another one the next, I've been doing loads of research and here's my plan.

Test-P - 800mg EW / 100mg ED and on the 7th day of every week 200mg 1-8 week
    Dbol - 50mg ED / 1-4 week

PCT

Nolva: 25mg ED 1-3 week
    Clomid: 50mg ED 1-3 week

Depending on what you guys think I might go 1000mg prop EW!

If you guys could help me out on dosages for PCT that would be great also I don't understand much on hcg so if someone could help that would be great.

Also should I be taking armidex ED during cycle to keep estrogen levels down so my gains are better.

I'll also be eating in at 4000 calories a day and taking liver supplements and normal supplements I'm really hoping to hit 100kg from this cycle I honestly want to be big, if that's out of the question please tell me?!

Thanks guys, also do you think my natural test levels will come back after PCT?

joe_19 is offline Junior Member
    wouldnt bother with prop use test enanthate instead, less pinning for a first timer. 1000 mg of prop a week is crazy!?

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joe_19 View Post
    wouldnt bother with prop use test enanthate instead, less pinning for a first timer. 1000 mg of prop a week is crazy!?
    Thats not good advise...cant you read? the guy is 18 years old, he should not be using gear at all....

Fraser1994 is offline New Member
    19 this year..

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraser1994 View Post
    Hi, I've posted this before but I need some help on this so if you could help it would be great!

Training: 3 years
    Weight: 80kg
    Height: 182cm 6 foot

I've been bulking for 2 years, started at 59kg and finished at 80kg / 10% bf
    I've been dieting and keeping above 3500 calories a day, clean not dirty.

Supplements (everyday)

1. Serious Mass Protein
    2. WPI Protein
    3. C4 Pre-Workout
    4. Fish oil 1000mg x2
    5. Multivitamin x2
    6. Milk Thistle x3

I feel that I'm ready for a cycle, I'm only planning on doing one this year then another one the next, I've been doing loads of research and here's my plan.

Test-P - 800mg EW / 100mg ED and on the 7th day of every week 200mg 1-8 week
    Dbol - 50mg ED / 1-4 week

PCT

Nolva: 25mg ED 1-3 week
    Clomid: 50mg ED 1-3 week

Depending on what you guys think I might go 1000mg prop EW!

If you guys could help me out on dosages for PCT that would be great also I don't understand much on hcg so if someone could help that would be great.

Also should I be taking armidex ED during cycle to keep estrogen levels down so my gains are better.

I'll also be eating in at 4000 calories a day and taking liver supplements and normal supplements I'm really hoping to hit 100kg from this cycle I honestly want to be big, if that's out of the question please tell me?!

Thanks guys, also do you think my natural test levels will come back after PCT?
    Son, take it from older people, you ARE NOT ready for a cycle, you are only 18 years old, you dont want to screw up with your natural test for life, you are simple to young... you should ready the posts on the young and steroids .... you can build you body natural until you are 25 years old, IF you screw with your natural test now, you will regret it for the rest of your life.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraser1994
    19 this year..
    Still way too young buddy. Your compound amount I.e prop at 100mg/week is absurd and why would you add another 100 on the 7th day?

Your pct would be insufficient and the amounts are still insufficient

At nearly 19 your natural test levels are peaking so you should make good use whilst you still can. Shutting down your natural test production has far greater risks then the rewards at your age. Don't be too hasty to jump into a cycle you have a number of years to perfect your training and diet and build a solid base.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member

Aus
    Aus is offline Banned
    Why little teen agers wanna be on cycle ?? Take above advices mate

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You gained that much weight natty and you want to cycle? Kinda crazy. Besides your 19 and are in the prime time of natty test, so use it. You will do more harm then good at your age to your body in the long run.

joe_19 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    Thats not good advise...cant you read? the guy is 18 years old, he should not be using gear at all....
    i missed the age bit ! sorry guys....

dep30 is offline Associate Member
    Your too young man... Keep training... It sounds like youve gotten pretty good results so far without aas.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	star-trek-facepalm-patrick-stewart.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	10.1 KB 
ID:	132388 oh boy.

Thread Information