Thread: Injecting HCG

Aus
    Aus is offline Banned
    My friends, I got HCG 1amp

it says "5000iu 1ml" ,

My first question is, what does that mean. Does that mean 5000iu in 1ml? if yes Then my other question is, I am supposed to inject 500iu every week, how the hell I m going to divide 5000/1ml to 500
    Confused
    Thanks

Soar is offline Productive Member
    You need bacteriostatic water to dilute it. Assuming your amp was filled with powder?

You'll also need a sterile sealed vile to mix it all in. As long as you do your math right and add as much as you need then divide it by the amount of injections, you should be fine.

Put 2ml into the 5000iu vial. Now the concentration is 5000iu/2ml or 2500iu/ml. Every 10 tics on the insulin syringe is 250iu. Take it twice a week on Monday & Thrusday.

You put in 1 CC of Bac Water......that makes the bottle a complete 5000 - then to get 500 a shot you take the pin at 1 - to get 250 you would take half of one unit- get it?
    Last edited by DigitalGorilla; 01-23-2013 at 01:50 AM.

you can use or twoo - it just depends on how easy you want it to be
    Last edited by DigitalGorilla; 01-23-2013 at 01:50 AM.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Add 2ml of BW yo your HCG powder!

2ml = 5000iu

0.1ml = 250iu

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Scotch you got me!

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    250 2x weekly.

kozarCB is offline New Member
    I found this a couple months ago. It's posted by some male rejuvenation clinic, but shows how to mix hcg properly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9KsP1zsQoc

Aus
    Aus is offline Banned
    Thank you so much every one, just one more question, you guys r telling me to mix it with 2ml where it says mix it with 1ml, is that gonna reduce the efficiently ?

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    As long as you do the math and inject 250 iu it shouldnt make any difference.

Aus
    Aus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101
    As long as you do the math and inject 250 iu it shouldnt make any difference.
    Cheers thanks

Psaletta is offline Member
    That is the correct amount needed for what you are using it for. Make sure you add 1ml bac to the sterile vial and 1ml to your amp. 2ml won't fit in the amp and you will end up with a mess. Once you add 1ml into the amp swirl it to dilute the powder then drawl it out with a pin and add to the 1ml in sterile vial and swirl again. You can store in fridge or portion and freeze. .10 on a slin pin is 250iu.

Aus
    Aus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Psaletta
    That is the correct amount needed for what you are using it for. Make sure you add 1ml bac to the sterile vial and 1ml to your amp. 2ml won't fit in the amp and you will end up with a mess. Once you add 1ml into the amp swirl it to dilute the powder then drawl it out with a pin and add to the 1ml in sterile vial and swirl again. You can store in fridge or portion and freeze. .10 on a slin pin is 250iu.
    Cheers bro, Very good information, at the end you said put it in a fridge? Why is it important, can't HCG stay on normal temp like 20 to 32 C ? And if its in the fridge, it's cold, how will I be able to inject that cold liquid into my body? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Aus

Cheers bro, Very good information, at the end you said put it in a fridge? Why is it important, can't HCG stay on normal temp like 20 to 32 C ? And if its in the fridge, it's cold, how will I be able to inject that cold liquid into my body? Thank you
    It needs to be refrigerated after its mixed. I pull mine a few min before pinning. It's such a small amount it warms rapidly.

Aus
    Aus is offline Banned

It needs to be refrigerated after its mixed. I pull mine a few min before pinning. It's such a small amount it warms rapidly.
    Thank you for telling me that, no one told me that before even I asked in my thread below
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-Storing-gears
    Cheers for the info,

What about other stuff

Test-e
    Adex
    Clomid
    Nolva

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Aus View Post
    Thank you for telling me that, no one told me that before even I asked in my thread below
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-Storing-gears
    Cheers for the info,

What about other stuff

Test-e
    Adex
    Clomid
    Nolva
    keep your test in a dark place at room temp and just keep your tabs there as well.

Aus
    Aus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky.
    keep your test in a dark place at room temp and just keep your tabs there as well.
    My room temp is usually 32 to 34c now a days when I m not in my room (when AC is not on) is it fine?

Like clarky said. Just an out of the way spot. Do not refrigerate your test.. As long as its not that cold it will be fine. I keep mine under my bathroom sink.

Aus
    Aus is offline Banned
    Like clarky said. Just an out of the way spot. Do not refrigerate your test.. As long as its not that cold it will be fine. I keep mine under my bathroom sink.
    Thanks bro

Thread Information