miner1 is offline Junior Member

Winny at the end of Cycle

I have seen a few threads with mixed reviews about ending a "bulk" cycle with winstrol . I guess the users are trying to "cut" right after the cycle. I use " " because I know bulking and cutting is all about the diet but my question is this smart to do and most important safe? Lets say the user is ending a 12 week test and deca cycle and wants to do winstrol the last few weeks before starting pct, is this ok or a waste of a winny vile?

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    What are your stats? Are you currently on your 12 week cycle?

Unless you are really lean, you probably won't notice much of a difference. That was my experience the first time using winstrol .

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    As JWP said, you need to be leanfor winstrol to shine. It is not a "fat burner" as many portray. It is an anabolic steriod capable of gains or in cutting, but many slim/fit guys like to use it at the end to help "dry up". If your not 12ish %BF, your really just risking hepatoxicity for nothing because the results will not ne notaceable.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The reason some guys use Winny at the end of a bulking cycle is due to the old idea that it will help solidify their gains. That's the idea anyway but it doesn't hold any truth.

If you were coming to the end of a test/deca cycle as you mentioned and then added in Winny you'd notice your strength go up...no way you wouldn't. But in the grand scheme of things there's really no point. Best to save Winstrol for when it'll benefit you the most.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I really like winny at the end of my cycles but as noted your bf% needs to be low to notice the full effects. It's still great for strength gains and pushing through a plateau.

miner1 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the advice guys, I am actually ending my 7th week. Im still at 15% bf so I guess the winstrol isn't for me.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by miner1
    Thanks for the advice guys, I am actually ending my 7th week. Im still at 15% bf so I guess the winstrol isn't for me.
    I would say you'd be better of skipping it this go around. What was your bf% before you started? Just curious.

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by miner1 View Post
    I have seen a few threads with mixed reviews about ending a "bulk" cycle with winstrol. I guess the users are trying to "cut" right after the cycle. I use " " because I know bulking and cutting is all about the diet but my question is this smart to do and most important safe? Lets say the user is ending a 12 week test and deca cycle and wants to do winstrol the last few weeks before starting pct, is this ok or a waste of a winny vile?
    Winny really is isn't the "cut up" "hard look" most people think...You have to have good muscle and lean to see it's best benefits...

you'd better off with test, mast, tren all the way through...

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    Winny really is isn't the "cut up" "hard look" most people think...You have to have good muscle and lean to see it's best benefits...

you'd better off with test, mast, tren all the way through...
    Great cycle.

DOSA is offline Associate Member
    very good cycle...

i hate winny, it kills my joints..

Thread Information