gainz is offline New Member

first cycle, when shoud I feel something?

Hi guys!

I just started my first cycle and was wondering when I should "feel" something or notice some results? I'm using Sustanon around 500mg/w and I'm taking it twice a week 250mg at a time. So it's a test only cycle. I'm aware that some ppl prefer taking sustanon EOD but many ppl seem to have nice results taking it twice a week also.

My friend said it takes around 3-4weeks before I will notice any results with this stuff. Does that sound correct? I just want to know as soon as possible that I'm using "the real" thing. =)

Thanks guys!

-Gainz

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Around week two you will notice things. Week 4ish you should be well on your way.

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    OP, why don't you lay out your cycle, so we know what your HCG , AI, and PCT look like. Since your here you may as well make the best of it and make sure it's all in order

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigshotvictoria
    OP, why don't you lay out your cycle, so we know what your HCG , AI, and PCT look like. Since your here you may as well make the best of it and make sure it's all in order
    ^^^Agree with this. If you're taking Sust, best to be sure you're using it correctly. Many more things to consider beyond "when will I feel it?".

Hi guys! My cycle ended about 3 months ago. During my sycle I was planning on getting some deca +teste for my next cycle but I think I won't be doing that anytime soon.

My cycle went nicely and the only problem was that I couldn't keep my dick hard which was strange because I thought testosterone should make me even harder? Anyway that was the only problem during my cycle.

However, during my pct I had a bad acne breakout on my back. They are still there and I'm on antibiotics trying to fight them off. They are not sore and they don't give me any discomfort so that's a good thing. But they look ugly as hell..

I didn't have any AI or HCG and I used nolva for my pct. Everything is working fine now and I feel good except for the acne.

Is there a way to combat against acne during a cycle? Or maybe AAS isn't ment for me because I got the acne?

Thanks guys!

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    Key to min. sides IMO is keep blood levels stable-in other words time your injections accordingly. Go to dermatologist- buddy of mine got real bad acne on cycle, still bad off, but got meds and everything worked out just fine for him.

BluPhin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gainz View Post
    Hi guys! My cycle ended about 3 months ago. During my sycle I was planning on getting some deca +teste for my next cycle but I think I won't be doing that anytime soon.

My cycle went nicely and the only problem was that I couldn't keep my dick hard which was strange because I thought testosterone should make me even harder? Anyway that was the only problem during my cycle.

However, during my pct I had a bad acne breakout on my back. They are still there and I'm on antibiotics trying to fight them off. They are not sore and they don't give me any discomfort so that's a good thing. But they look ugly as hell..

I didn't have any AI or HCG and I used nolva for my pct. Everything is working fine now and I feel good except for the acne.

Is there a way to combat against acne during a cycle? Or maybe AAS isn't ment for me because I got the acne?

Thanks guys!
    I don't know if hcg helps with developing and maintaining an erection during cycle. But I do know that I omitted hcg on my fifth week of cycle and my testicles went from the size of golf balls to the size of raisins in one week. Suffice it to say, I was pinning generous doses of hcg the following week. I would think that if your balls shrank that dramatically it could effect your sexual performance.
    Last edited by BluPhin; 07-10-2013 at 07:29 PM.

johnC80 is offline Junior Member
    For acne, try a tanning booth. Start at 7-8 mins a few times a week.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Your ED was likely caused by excessive estrogen. Using an AI on future cycles may prevent this.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    MuscleInk asked you about this back in on 1-24-13. You never got back, so yep probably you suffered from ED because of no AI. I don't understand you guys. So now you also have another problem that could very likely have been kept to a real minimum, if you got back n forth with us then. I'm 62 and don't get much at all so see a doctor. ...crazy mike

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    MuscleInk asked you about this back in on 1-24-13. You never got back, so yep probably you suffered from ED because of no AI. I don't understand you guys. So now you also have another problem that could very likely have been kept to a real minimum, if you got back n forth with us then. I'm 62 and don't get much at all so see a doctor. ...crazy mike
    Yes AI is definitely a good idea but as I said everything is working properly now. My only concern is the acne. Can excessive estrogen cause that also?

I was also wondering if HGH would be a good idea? Although it's very expensive it shouldn't cause skin problems..

Permabulk is offline Junior Member
    Yes AI is definitely a good idea but as I said everything is working properly now. My only concern is the acne. Can excessive estrogen cause that also?

I was also wondering if HGH would be a good idea? Although it's very expensive it shouldn't cause skin problems..

Dude, you need to use the search function and read a little bit more, because it sounds like you aren't thinking this all of the way through.

1. Get an AI. Learn the proper dose.

2. You do not need anything other than a long estered Test,for your first cycle. End of story. I can see you are using Sust. but still.

Your first cycle is always the sweetest, more is not always better for your first taste.

3. I saw you were planning on taking Test + Deca for your next run. Again dude, slow down. You can always take more shit later. Google 'Andreas Munzer'
    Last edited by Permabulk; 07-10-2013 at 02:24 AM.

AlinSR is offline new member
    When I start a sus cycle, I notice within a few days. I immediately start gaining water weight.

Hi guys!

I'm starting my next cycle soon since it's been a year since I've juiced. I feel good and the acne has faded away. So I think I'm ready! I have a couple of questions though just to make sure:

-shoud I take the AI (arimidex ) right away when I start my cycle?
    -I suppose the .25mg EOD is good to start off with?

I'm using test e 500mg/wk for this one. Nothing else.

Thanks!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gainz
    Hi guys! I'm starting my next cycle soon since it's been a year since I've juiced. I feel good and the acne has faded away. So I think I'm ready! I have a couple of questions though just to make sure: -shoud I take the AI (arimidex ) right away when I start my cycle? -I suppose the .25mg EOD is good to start off with? I'm using test e 500mg/wk for this one. Nothing else. Thanks!
    Yes, always use an AI.

0.25mg qod is fine

Any HCG ?

Planned PCT?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Hi guys!

I'm starting my next cycle soon since it's been a year since I've juiced. I feel good and the acne has faded away. So I think I'm ready! I have a couple of questions though just to make sure:

-shoud I take the AI (arimidex ) right away when I start my cycle?
    -I suppose the .25mg EOD is good to start off with?

I'm using test e 500mg/wk for this one. Nothing else.

Thanks!
    If your asking questions like should you take an AI, brother I think I'd reccommend you doing a little more research here. Thats a pretty basic rule when it comes to cycling aas.

Do you guys know how long does it take for my own testosterone production to stop when I take the first shot of Test e? Will my own production stop immediately?

Thanks gain.

Thread Information