Thread: need advice....

jash is offline New Member

need advice....

Im 30 years old trying to cutt down I was on a bulk and I feel like I gained, to much im 205 and 6'1. I stayed on this bulk for about 4 months.I started my cutt this month and been trying to do some cardio and was thinking about doing my first clen cycle and my friend recommended me some gp oral tren , Im just trying to get shredded, I didnt do any research on that yet.But is clen more effective then albuterol? I read somewhere clen burns 10% of fat
    Last edited by jash; 01-25-2013 at 01:07 PM.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    do not use tren except if you are an advanced user of steroid . And you are'nt so no tren for you.

Secondly, clen can KILL you if you don't know how to use it...

Read about it. I personally love clen. But lots of member here hate it. You must try it to know if you are ok with it.

Clen is more effective that albuterol but also have more side. Your choice...

Clen will be useless if your diet and training arent in check make sure you went nutrition forum before you start anything. You can think your diet is perfect but in fact is far from it.

If you have no clue about how it works it will be a really bad idea to use it...
    Research info about Clen/ketotifen/taurine/water A must to know while taking clen

good luck

DOSA is offline Associate Member
    stop with the chems...

the best cut is cardio and diet...head over to the diet section, there are great guys that will help fine tune ur diet...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by DOSA View Post
    stop with the chems...

the best cut is cardio and diet...head over to the diet section, there are great guys that will help fine tune ur diet...
    I agree with this

hfurt is offline New Member
    qsc - Whats your favorite time to run clen ? I know PCT is the worst, but I always struggle.. Before cycle, during cycle, after PCT, towards the end of cycle. I love the stuff, but agree its not healthy and as such diet has to be spot on (I personally run try to run a ketto diet). Opinion would be great

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I agree with this
    Diet is clean, but i did just post it in the dieting forums for critique anyway. Thanks!

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    I never cycle yet. So I use clen off cycle of course.

But IMO before cycle is a good ides if you want to drop you bf before cycling to lower the side of aas or to make some compound more effective like winstrol . If you are at 15% and you want to bulk it can be good to drop at 12-13% because you'll get fat during cycle and bust the 15% if 15% at the start.

During cycle is a really bad idea if you want to bulk... Of course. But if you really want to shredded clen only(with test and x compound) is good but not the best if you are in cycle clen can be optimize by adding some T3. The fat lose on clen/t3/test must be insane! And if advanced you can even add some other compound with test like var or tren .

So If clen alone is going to be used like cut agent: before cycle or after pct

Funny you mention t3, i happen to also have a bottle of armour thyroid....maybe lean out pre cycle, then the last 3 weeks of cycle dose the thyroid and clen ? Just thinking out loud. Any thoughts?

Thread Information