ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member

Another clen ? But for very experianced users

I've used clen a few times, the sides are not bad at all for me so I start at 60 mcg Ed for 2 days then 80 Ed for 2 days than 100 for a day than 120, which is where I have always stopped at. My ? Is since I jump up to 120 in 5 days, you think I should start keto quicker than 2 weeks in. Thanks for replys

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    I've often wondered this myself, if the receptors are fried based on dosage or time. I've always heard 10 days on, 7days on keto, 10 days on, 7 days on keto, and so forth until you wish to stop. Otherwise, 2 weeks completely off to allow receptors to up-regulate.

Most times I run straight through for 6 weeks and start keto night of the 14 th day but being I go up quicker I was just curious about more ex users do.

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ppwc1985 View Post
    Most times I run straight through for 6 weeks and start keto night of the 14 th day but being I go up quicker I was just curious about more ex users do.
    I see. I've never seen someone mention using keto sooner based on using a higher dosage, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it couldn't help. Hell, if funds weren't an issue, I'd use keto on day 3+ until I ended. It makes the clen MORE effective in higher dosages from what I have read.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Personally i use clen "alot". Ive done a 8wk straight cycle before. I run keto at the end of week two and dont stop using keto until I stop clen.

Ok well funds not an issue so I think I'm just going to start keto tonight. Thanks for replays

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    I think is up to you I personnaly started taking keto after 1 week t-dogg after 2 week. and some advanced say right when we start.

I think you can start between day 1-day 14 It don't really matter, the few effect you lose at the second week must be negligible.

Thread Information