gymjunkie32 is offline New Member

Newb needs help.

Guys in short, thinking about running my first cycle, i will give you my stats and a background and am looking for some advice into whether or not i am ready to give this a go or not.

Have been training seriously for 2 years now

Age -21
    Weight- 95kgs
    BF % - 12-14%
    Height - 6ft

Weight lifting stats---Measured in kg's
    Deadlift - 180kg 7 reps
    Squat - 120 10 reps
    Bench - 110 5 reps (i do not bench often)
    Military - 90 3 reps strict - Push press 100 for 6
    Dip with 25 kgs for 8 reps
    Rows- 100 kg for 8
    (let me know if there is anything else i can put here)

Proposed Cycle--
    Test Enanthate 500mg/week 1-10wks
    Dbol 1-4 wks (not sure on dose, hence why i am here)

I would like to know what else i need to add to that (estrogen controlling wise (eg clomid nolva??), i am not taking anymore steroids than that).

I have read the stickies on PCT but would be very grateful if someone could outline to me what it is that i exactly have to do. Thank you and if someone can help me out i am willing to give any information they would need.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    At 21 you risk a lot of things. First, you will shut down your HTPA which controls your neuroendocrine system and circulating hormones. These hormones control sleep, mood, appetite & digestion, memory, sex drive, your immune system and more. Steroids of any kind will impair that system and you may not recover from that. An impaired HTPA could have many long term effects: weight (fat) gain, loss of appetite, depression, no/low libido (sex drive), erectile dysfunction and more.

Second, if the cycle is run poorly, you could face numerous long term risks: hypercholesterolemia, hyperlipidemia, enlarged prostate, stroke, heart disease, cancer, diabetes, hypertension, tachycardia, and other syndromes.

Thank you for the quick reply. I saw you said this to another person in their thread and is the only reason i decided to post and get some advice. I have been leaning toward NOT doing it for sometime, but still having a young persons mindset of 'i want it now' and having a lot of people around me on them makes me just want to take the plunge.

What age would you recommend, as i was previously going to try at 19, but waited because a lot of people said 21 was around the right age.

Also know that i really do appreciate and value your time and opinion and am not just being arrogant but am looking for information because i am very interested steroids and have seen firsthand the strength of them. (so tempting! ha)

Scottyb13 is offline Associate Member
    Your gonna get different answers about age but probably all of them will say 25ish and up.

**** with the accepting of people who ran cycles earlier 22,23ish and got great results but more than likely might not have been fully aware of risk factors .. Me personally I waited til 26.. Gain what you can naturally, collect all info you can on researching AAS use ( what to use for what, incase of certain side effect what to use etc etc) and when u reach that age or whatever make sure you have all supplies before starting.. And that your diet is in check.. No food = no gain..

Quote Originally Posted by gymjunkie32
    Thank you for the quick reply. I saw you said this to another person in their thread and is the only reason i decided to post and get some advice. I have been leaning toward NOT doing it for sometime, but still having a young persons mindset of 'i want it now' and having a lot of people around me on them makes me just want to take the plunge.

What age would you recommend, as i was previously going to try at 19, but waited because a lot of people said 21 was around the right age.

Also know that i really do appreciate and value your time and opinion and am not just being arrogant but am looking for information because i am very interested steroids and have seen firsthand the strength of them. (so tempting! ha)
    Yes, I apologize for the duplication but this has been such a common question today that I grew weary of repeating myself. At your age, consuming enough calories above your TDEE and training for growth (e.g. Strength training) will be the safest and most successful approach.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Yes, I apologize for the duplication but this has been such a common question today that I grew weary of repeating myself. At your age, consuming enough calories above your TDEE and training for growth (e.g. Strength training) will be the safest and most successful approach.
    i think its a perfect repsonse ink

Quote Originally Posted by Rwy

i think its a perfect repsonse ink
    Thanks brother. Trying to help our younger members make safe choices until they are ready for gear and then I'd be happy to build cycles for them.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    I did a dbol only cycle at 20. Dumbest thing I ever did and I wish I had someone to tell me it was stupid back then

Quote Originally Posted by Rwy
    I did a dbol only cycle at 20. Dumbest thing I ever did and I wish I had someone to tell me it was stupid back then
    ^^^ yes not a good idea at all!! Plus bet you lost almost all gains since dbol works with water retention and is a protein synthesis so it works with protein also .,

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Thanks brother. Trying to help our younger members make safe choices until they are ready for gear and then I'd be happy to build cycles for them.
    And i do appreciate it thank you.

Thread Information