Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ellis7 View Post
    I am working on fixing the diet in the diet section a we speak. As far as the cycle its self, what do you think is wrong with it? You make it sound like this cycle is just going to be worthless I still have 7 weeks. I will get my diet straight tonight and have a revised diet tomorrow and monday be fine.
    thats good you are working on diet
    cycle isnt bad , although i wouldnt use tren without HCG . I dont see that you posted HCG on cycle OR blast which is horrible
    just for future reference brother. come early BEFORE cycle.. plan diet, doses, have blood work before the cycle to get base levels... work with vets here. especially in cycles include 19nors cuz they are harsh!!!. they need careful cycling and precautions
    also you need to learn how to prime before cycle to get your body in anabolic state before the cycle... all those stuff matter.
    you want to gain maximum gains from cycle not just 50% or less...
    7 weeks is long time to make good changes...

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by ellis7 View Post
    You are exactly right and I know you are just looking out for me. prop is not even close to tren and I am taking a huge risk here..
    Well your cycle itself is a pretty well laid out cycle. Keep a constand eye on BP and HR...they will go up some on tren .

Def. make the most of the cycle through nutrition and maybe you would be interested in posting your cycle in the members cycle section for others to floow and learn from!

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Well your cycle itself is a pretty well laid out cycle. Keep a constand eye on BP and HR...they will go up some on tren .

Def. make the most of the cycle through nutrition and maybe you would be interested in posting your cycle in the members cycle section for others to floow and learn from!
    this!!!

ellis7 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

I will deff do that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information