doorman911 is offline Junior Member

hi all im new here.

Hi all im new on here and new to the steriod scene just wantin any pointers on my 2nd course that consists of 2x test400 (prochem) 2x tri tren150 (rohm) 1x mast100 (alpha pharma) any advice on what anyone thinks I should add or take out would be greatly appreciated. I will be starting this in 7 days. Age 27 hight 5ft 11" 16stone at 18% bf.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    List your previous cycle and pct please. And when it finished.

Then we can address everything!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Last course was 2x sus250 (pro chem) and 2x onerip200 (pro chem) and came off 8 weeks ago with 4 weeks of clomid and im 1 week clear of everything.

Quote Originally Posted by doorman911
    Last course was 2x sus250 (pro chem) and 2x onerip200 (pro chem) and came off 8 weeks ago with 4 weeks of clomid and im 1 week clear of everything.
    7 weeks ago you said your were on a cycle. But, not splitting hairs, time on + PCT = time off. So, if your cycle was 10 weeks and 4 weeks PCT you need to wait another 13weeks.

Why did you use only clinic for PCT?

Did you use an AI on cycle, any HCG ?

Are you having any bloodwork?

I'd spend the next 13 weeks thoroughly researching cycles, compounds and specifically diet. 18% is really too high to be cycling. Under 15% is better and 12% better still!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

7/8 weeks ago I had my last injection and left it 3 weeks before starting my clomids as to let the slow esters be out my system. Nothing else in cycle. And it was my first ever cycle and got good results just want more now ive broke into it. How do I go about bloodwork in the uk?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by doorman911 View Post
    7/8 weeks ago I had my last injection and left it 3 weeks before starting my clomids as to let the slow esters be out my system. Nothing else in cycle. And it was my first ever cycle and got good results just want more now ive broke into it. How do I go about bloodwork in the uk?
    What exactly was your last cycle? I mean how long were you on? AS stem said time on plus PCT equals time off. Nest time your pct could be much better and your cycle as well can be planned out much better! What are your complete stats including training experience?

I ran the above for 10weeks then 3weeks nothing then 4weeks of clomids. No bad affects gyno or anything.

I put myself as intermediate on the training side of things been hitting gym and eating clean last 4yrs

Quote Originally Posted by doorman911 View Post
    I ran the above for 10weeks then 3weeks nothing then 4weeks of clomids. No bad affects gyno or anything.
    You need to be off for at least 14 weeks then! spend some time researching. You nees to be running HCG on cycle and an AI as well. You need to be running nolva and clomid for PCT as well. Lets make sure your next cycle is planned out better since you have plenty of time this time around.

Is that 14weeks from last injection or once I start my clomids/novlex. Also what and how do I implement the hcg in my next cycle. Thanks in advance

No sides is no indicator that you are recovered or that you can start cycling again immediately. That's a guaranteed way to shut down your natural test production for good.

Your PCT should have started 18 days after your last shot.

So, your time on plus PCT was actually 17 weeks. So, in reality, you should wait another 16 weeks before your test only second cycle.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Hcg at 250iu 2x a week and you should really take an AI next time. Look into arimidex or aromasin

Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
    Hcg at 250iu 2x a week and you should really take an AI next time. Look into arimidex or aromasin
    Thanks ill defo read into that.

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post

No sides is no indicator that you are recovered or that you can start cycling again immediately. That's a guaranteed way to shut down your natural test production for good.

Your PCT should have started 18 days after your last shot.

So, your time on plus PCT was actually 17 weeks. So, in reality, you should wait another 16 weeks before your test only second cycle.
    So the time off should be the same as time on inclueding my clomids/nolvex?

So the time off should be the same as time on inclueding my clomids/nolvex?
    That's correct sir
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thanks for that I always was under impression that if it 10week course then 10weeks off didnt no to inclued stuff for coming off. So realistically I can only run 2 cycles a year.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    IMO, and most will concur, two cycles a year is good and should net be exceeded. Especially if you are not a seasoned veteran with AAS

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Welcome. Please listen to the advice of SteM and Jim. They are very knowledgeable and are not deterring you from another cycle, just trying to get you to hold off, as needed until you are recovered. PCT+time on is the minimum time between. If youve not fully recovered and start back up, you could risk a life time of TRT or worse. Play it smart and hang around here and learn from the best! Good luck!

Yer thats why im here to learn and very glad of the info from experienced members. Thanks again

Yer thats why im here to learn and very glad of the info from experienced members. Thanks again
    Good luck bro lets get that proper time off and when you plan your next cycle we will be able to get things much better dialed in.

Ive got my next course ready just not startin yet. Any ideas for it.

Thread Information